Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel - Page 6 Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:43 am

Johnny was glad to get away from this crazy bitch. Now that he knew her game, he definitely wasn't going to go chasing her under the ring. That's ok. She could get counted out. Johnny would take two easy falls while she cowered under the ring. He didn't like having to cut it so close, but he was about to hope up onto the apron and just past the nine count.

Unfortunately, as he was about to swing his leg up onto the apron, he caught a blur in his peripheral. Before he could fully turn to face her, she lowed into him and knocked him back into the steel steps with a loud thud. Johnny winced and groaned but reached up to grab tightly onto her hair. He was in pain but he wasn't going to let her go anywhere either, even if the Ref was about to reach the ten count.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel - Page 6 Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel

Post by TaliZorah Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:41 am

Talia's head hammered into Johnny's stomach sending the two of them towards the steels steps. It actually somewhat hurt her head but not as much as it seemed to hurt him. She wanted to immediately turn around and quickly leap into the ring. It'd be an easy fall and a great way to build a lead. But Johnny wasn't that dumb. He grabbed her hair roughly and prevented her from getting away. Angel hissed in pain. "Ten!" the ref girl shouted. That flew by. Just like that the match was basically a standard one now.

"FUCK!" Angel screamed. That wasn't what she wanted. As the referee girl turned around to single a double count, the brunette drove her knee straight into Johnny's crotch. "You stupid fucker!" They were already tied and Angel was pissed. She had wanted to do that from the start but didn't want to be disqualified. Now she was too furious to care.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:15 am

Johnny wasn't sure if he was happy or pissed when the ten count hit. Having the match reduced to what amounted to a standard match would probably be better for him. It would be easy to score a pinfall on this girl once he managed to wrangle her back into the ring.

Unfortunately, what he didn't see coming was, when the ref turned to give the signal to the timekeeper, Dark Angel slammed her knee right down into Johnny's crotch. His eyes widened and one hand instantly went between his legs. He tried to shove her off with his other hand so he could roll onto his side and try and massage away the pain in his niblets.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:47 am

As Johnny crumbled to the floor, Dark Angel stumbled backward. She looked at him in pain and smiled. That's more like it. When he rolled to his side, Angel took a few steps back towards him. "I'm sorry, did that hurt?" she asked mockingly as she leaned down toward him. She tried to grab his head and smash it into the steel steps adjacent the two. The referee had turned back around and ran over to the ropes. "Get back in the ring you two!" she shouted down at them. The second...third fall hadn't started yet and they'd need to both be set up before it would. Angel was more than willing to wait as long as possible before letting that start.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:20 pm

Johnny could only let out a growl at Dark Angel's taunting. He thought she might pull him into the ring, but it seemed the mask girl was much more malicious than that. Instead she slammed his head into the steel steps which lift him dizzy and dazed, aching in multiple places. One hand still pressed against his aching groin while the other ribbed his head. He couldn't believe this bitch had gotten to him like this.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:28 am

After smashing Johnny's head on the staircase, Angel was able to throw only a single kick at him before the referee girl jumped down and pulled her away. "Enough!" she shouted at Angel who resisted only a little bit before lifting up her hands with her palms facing out and backing off. "Alright, alright..." she said as she retreated. After all, she had gotten in a few good hits and didn't want to be disqualified after such a successful string of attacks. With a smile underneath the mask, Angel rolled under the ropes and back into the ring.

While the ref tended to Johnny, Dark Angel took a breather in her corner of the ring. She even slid down the turnbuckle so she was sitting in the corner with a smirk hidden underneath her mask.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:07 am

Johnny was finally able bring himself to a standing position when Talia finally peeled herself off him. He shook his head and looked at the ref. He gave her a scowl and then slowly climbed back in. He stood up and bent his knees, checking himself and looking at Angel. He lowered his head and clenched his fists. This chick wanted to play rough? Johnny could certainly go there. He swung his fist forward and beat it against his chest. Then he stepped forward.

"C'mon!"

He yelled out and helped out his hands, making a semi-circle towards her. If she was going to stay in the corner, Johnny would certainly come to her. If he had to work her in the corner, then so be it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:57 am

As Johnny beat his fist against his chest, Angel grinned. He seemed so thug-ish...and not in a good way. For a moment, she wondered why she was even attracted to him in the first place? Of course there was his physique. But the two had spent a whole day together way back. Was she so superficial that she blocked out everything else about him? There wasn't too much time to think about it, however, as Johnny soon came back towards her. Angel jumped to her feet and circled around him just as he did so the two paced around the ring for a little. After a short standoff, Angel dove in first. She closed the distance before jumping into the air only three feet from Johnny and throwing a dropkick towards his head.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:32 am

Johnny was ready for Angel. when she came at him, he crouched, expecting a dive or some sort of strike. The short-barrel drop kick wasn't on his mind and the closeness caused him to stumble backwards and flop into the ropes, almost sitting on the middle one. That was a far sight better than hitting the ground even if he thought his mat work was batter.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:44 am

As Johnny fell back into the ropes, Dark Angel's adrenaline flowed. Seeing Johnny off balance and not his normal self gave the girl a confidence she didn't know she had. Those times Johnny embrassed fueled her energy and she sprinted towards the other side of the ring and bounced off. Angel knew she wasn't going to slow down, not while she thought she was winning. The score was technically even, but in her head she still needed to get even with Johnny. She sprinted at Johnny and launched her body towards him shoulder first aiming at his midsection. The speed she was running at made it seem like she was trying to knock the two back down to the floor below. That was, after all, where she felt she had an advantage.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next