Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Misunderstanding love??

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Misunderstanding love?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Misunderstanding love??

Post by Vivian Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Out of the parlour ,their conversation continues. Yumi finally knows her lifesaver name and there's no way Yumi could mad at her for the minor issue. The minor issue itself is nothing if being compared to what have Diao-chan done to save Yumi from humiliation in the ice cream parlour.

"Well that's not a problem haha...nice to meet you Diao-chan ,i really owe you a lot" Yumi bows in front of the girl once again. "Come...you should really taste the tea as my appreciation. My car is parked over there" Yumi points to the now quiet and empty parking lot and begins to walk there with her "pack". "And oh...i forgot to introduce myself ,how rude i am. My name is Yumiko Kitano ,my son here is Shinji and my daughter named Suzuki" Yumi introduces herself and her kids to Diao-chan while walking to the parking lot but how silly she is to introduce herself while Diao-Chan is already know who she is.

"Hehe...i'm sorry ,how foolish i am...you already know my name from my ID" Yumi blushes ,giggles afterwards ,realizing how embarrassing the moment is for her but she proceed in inserting the key into the key hole and turning it sideways so the door will be open.

"Sorry the automatic unlocking mechanism is broken so i have to manually unlocked it by myself" Yumi apologizes then step into her subaru station wagon and unlocking the door one by one from the inside. It has always been this way for about 3 years now ,Yumi once tried to have someone to get it fixed but the mechanic didn't fix it well and it broke again so Yumi decided to leave it be and not to lay any fingers on it anymore.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:24 pm

"Shinji-kun! Shizuki-chan!" Junko beamed at the introductions and helped Yum file her kids into the car before sliding into it herself after watching Yumi fidget cutely.

"Thank you for inviting me into your home, Yumi-chan." Junko nodded politely as she looks at the sexy MILF while they drove off. She licked her lips and tried to subtly glance down Yumi's body. Subtle enough for the children to be none the wiser but unsubtle enough for Yumi to clearly get the picture.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 am

Yumi puts on a seat belt ,making sure her kids do the same as well and Junko ,well she just let her whether she wants to wear it or not. Junko takes a seat next to Yumiko before they all takes off and heading back to Yumi's house. Yumi feels her body a little bit trembling when she drives ,doesn't know what caused it until she notices Junko is looking at her. She feels so nervous with that pair of eyes that seemed stalking on her body.

Yumi is so nervous that she made some wrong turns ,she couldn't handle Junko's eyes looking at her that way while she is driving but no courage to say it to her ,afraid that she might hurts the feelings of her lifesaver so Yumi just let the other girl to stare at her as long as she wants to while Yumi is stepping on the gas ,speeding up a little bit and looking for some shortcuts cause it's already past her children sleep time and Yumi doesn't want her children to fall asleep in the class in the morning.

"HHrrrrrhhmmmm!" Yumi clears her throat ,taking another last turn before they arrive at Yumi's house. The house itself looks like one of the houses that appeared in a Japanese cartoon called Doraemon ,it's nothing much but home sweet home for Yumi and her children.

Yumi then drives her car into the parking lot ,pulling the handbrake and killing the engine before she releases the seat belt from its duty and steps out of the car. "This is my house Jun...i mean Diao-chan ,please make yourself comfortable" The single mom quickly opens the door for Junko as her hospitality to her lifesaver and then welcomes her into the house.

Yumi then would lead Junko and her children deep into the house. "Please make yourself at home and enjoy while i'm tugging my kids into bed" Yumi then carries her kids to the second floor where their room at ,helping them to brush their teeth and stuff and leaving Junko to wander around her small house.

Last edited by 6123 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Junko had a pleasant ride and when they arrived at her house, she smiled. "It's very pleasant, Yumi-chan." She said with a polite nod. Junko followed into he house and looked around at the quaint abode. She smiled. It reminded her her earlier days as a new mother. Junko had quite a nice house, but it had been her life. She put any money she had made into her home to help her accommodate her career as a wrestling manager and trainer.

Junko slowly strolled around the house,not wanting to drift too far and seem like she was nosy. Still, she was starting to be overwhelmed with nostalgia a bit which made her cheeks flush and her heart beat a little faster. She missed her own baby boys who were all grown up and off gallivanting with the fairer sex all while romping around in side the ring. She rolled her eyes at most of their matches.

They were just trying to get in girls pants, it seemed like, though Johnny did seem to have settled down with another nice young lady wrestler. She'd have to meet her eventually and make sure she approved.

But she shook her thoughts of her own children as she picked up a photo of Yumiko and her kids and smiled. They looked wonderful too, but she had to admit that Yumi was the most delicious one. She licked her lips as she set the picture down and waited for her hostess to return.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 am

The children were easy ones to tug in ,they all fall asleep just like that after Yumi tugged them into bed. Yumi then picks up some pace in walking to the bathroom where she left her night wear ,a flaring red yukata with sakura flowers motives on. Undressing herself into total nakedness before putting up her night wear ,tying the knots so it'll be secure around her hips and waists and will be hanging over her shoulder and unlikely to fall when she is nearby that hot MILF that she encountered in the ice-cream parlour.

Yumi then running a little bit downstairs ,doesn't want her guest and lifesaver waits her for any longer as she appears herself in the living room a minute after. "Hmm...sorry for making you wait Diao chan ,now let's have some tea. Children are asleep now so don't worry" Yumi quickly kneels in front of the small table in the living room where the two at ,making her tits to dangle as she bends her body and taking out a tea spoon of the black tea powder before pouring it into the small glass which have dragons engraved on it.

"Don't worry ,it might be black but it's sweet unlike green tea" said Yumi as the mom pours hot water into the glass before stirring it with that tea spoon and serving it to Diao Chan ,still with half folded body and giving Diao Chan a sight of her cleaveage and hanging breasts as her Yukata is somehow getting loose in front of her guest!

Last edited by 6123 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Junko watched as Yumi came down dressed in a Kimono. She raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Oh, Yumi-chan. You're not messing around any more, are you? ~<3" She purred and looked over her fellow MILF.

Junko kneels down as well and watches as Yumi takes the water. Junko was courteous as Yumi explained. "It's ok, I like all teas." She explained. She did but she was trying to be cool while she spied on Yumi's cleavage and when it was her time to grab her own glass, she shrugged her shoulders enough to let her kimono droop so that when she leaned over, and she leaned over quite a bit more than she needed to, she showed off her bountiful goods to Yumi and took her in coolly.

"So, Yumi-chan." Junko began. "This is all very lovely but don't you think it's a bit much just for returning a wallet? Perhaps... there is something else you would like?" She teased.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:30 am

Yumi at first doesn't feel any strange at all but when she poured down the water ,the strange feelings of being watched strikes her. The sexy MILF blushes and occasionally see Diao-chan on the face ,it's true the woman is watching her ,she feels so uncomfortable being watched like that especially Yumi notices that Diao Chan's eyes were mostly on her revealed cleaveage which is making the single mom blush even harder before she softly clears her throat and fixing the knots of her yukata as she realizes that it begins to loosen!

"Pl...please have the tea...Diao Chan" The mom nervously said before pulling herself back and ended up sitting on the tatami before what happens next is totally giving the single MILF a terrible shock.

Yumi drops her jaw ,seeing Diao Chan intentionally showed off her bountiful goods to Yumi. Yumi's heart beats so fast as her face would become as red as tomato. It was round...so round and firm mammaries which defy the gravity for a woman at her age which Yumiko guessed about 36.

Yumi is so speechless ,she doesn't know what to say but the dampness in her vagina increases and her nipples awaken by the sight of those breasts as it would poke on Yumi's yakuta like it would just cut through Yumi's yukata and revealing itself.

Yumi is technically turned on by Diao-chan's act but the girl is keep repeating "Diao....ch...chan...yo....your kimono" over and over while pointing her index finger to Diao-chan's loosed black kimono.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:17 am

If Yumi was a master strategist and had been trying to play coy with Diao-chan, her plans were unfurling quite expertly. But while Junko was sure that by the end of the evening, the two of them would be seeing a ewhole lot more of each other's bodies, she didn't believe that Yumi was leading Dia-chan in with some sort of master stroke. If anything it was the other way around, though Yumi was making it hard not to try and take a nibble of the bait that Yumi insisted on dangling, even as her kimono began to loosen ever so precariously.

Junko said nothing as she took a sip from the tea and nodded her head. "Exquisite, Yumi-chan." She said daintily. "But not as exquisite as you..." She purred and suddenly through a feisty look at Yumi before hiding it behind her tea cup as she took another sip. She set her cup down and then leaned forward, eying Yumi-chan as if she were a delectable piece of meat. Indeed, she was.

Junko smiled at Yumi's reiterations. They were cute. Juno suddenly reproduced her fan and slid it out, covering her cleavage momentarily. "Fufufu." She chuckled. "Yumi-chan, why are you so nervous." She closed her fan and used it to expose more of her chest so that her nipples were just barely not shown. "Your words... do you want more... or less? There's no reason to be shy, Yumi-chan. I've known what you have wanted since you gazed at me in the restaurant. Just say it plainly... unless... you like to be teased, fufu ~<3"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:01 pm

The atmosphere in Yumi's living room is changing ,all she have fantasized of finally becomes true for the single and quite a lonely mom but it's still shocking for the mom to know that Junko developed a huge interest for her ,she thought she was someone like most other moms in her neighborhood ,unattractive but Junko proved her wrong. She was a very attractive girl in that woman's eyes and quite alluring too.

"It was...all...about the smile back...in the...in the....restaurant??" Yumi asked and still shocked by the unexpected moment. She suddenly feels herself like a gazelle stalked by a lion but she tries to calm herself down and think rationally. "Jun...i mean Diao-chan ,the s...sss...smile back in the restaurant was just...a...a...a..." Yumi couldn't think of anything great to complete her sentence "Diao-chan...maybe the tea...is...too...bitter for you" irrelevant comment came out from Yumi's mouth as she begins to drag herself back really slow and trying not to offend Diao-chan while doing so.

"Te-te-te....teased??" Yumi clearly likes that word but she have no idea of what is that all about. Her lesbian sexual fantasy seems turned on by the event ,it's only matter of time until Yumi realizes she's all naked along with Diao-chan in the living room ,doing stuff that she hasn't done since 3 or 4 years ago.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Junko's ears twitched as Yumi fumbled to explain the misunderstanding. Junko found it to be rather cute. Something that permeated the younger MILF. "Fufu..." She chuckled softly behind her fan. "A woman must be subtle, correct? I understand this quite perfectly. How could it be a passing glance when everything else has... unfolded... before us in such a serendipitous manner?" She mused. Junko let her fan fall and brought it down to her chest and used ti to slowly disrobe herself, letting one side of the kimono fall off her shoulder but still not giving Yumi a peek at her nips just yet, though it seemed as if a milimetre's worth of movement may just do it.

"Enough about tea..." Junko said firmly and pushed her knee onto the table and pushed herself forward to try and lock lips with Yumi and begin to kiss her tenderly, planting gentle kisses on the MILF's lips and batting her eyelashes as their scarcely covered chests pressed, flech agaisnt flesh with only the nipples now covered. "Now's your chance to back down, Yumi-chan...' Junko cooed as she slid her fan along Yumi's exposed and mushroomed breast. "Just say the word... and we can pretend this is just a thank you kiss... for your generosity and hospitality... But... we both know we want this to continue..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next