Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

NHB Cage Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Kia Manaputo

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

NHB Cage Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Kia Manaputo - Page 8 Empty Re: NHB Cage Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Kia Manaputo

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 pm

"Do what you want, its not like i am going tog et what i want anyway is it?" Kia really had felt low now. She was in a sort of strange feeling where she wanted to carry on, but also give up at the same time. She really did want to just pack it all in, but she wanted to keep on fighting, she decided however to lie there and take it all
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

NHB Cage Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Kia Manaputo - Page 8 Empty Re: NHB Cage Match: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Kia Manaputo

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Jocelyn scoffed and wrapped her arms around Kia's throat to begin choking her out. "You really are a worthless, pathetic skank." Jocelyn growled as she tried to tighten the choke. "No wonder you're such a loser." She added. "Maybe, if you ask nicely once this is all over, I'll let you in and show you what a real woman can be like..." She purred as she tried to squeeze the unconsciousness out of Kia.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Kia gasped for air as she was being choked, all the pleasure being replaced for pain.

"i....am..n.not....a....los...er!"

She grabbed her arms and weakly tried to pry them free to at least give her some air, clearly not wanting to be knocked out, but still to stubborn in her heart to tap out.

"Why don't you show me what a true woman is like then?....if...you say you are one!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Jocelyn let Kia futily tug at her arm while she put the squeeze on her. She was finished with Kia and feeling confident and a little turned on. She felt like she had a new perspective when it came to Allison. She softly began to grind her hips against Kia's naked ass as she finished the girl off.

"Real women... don't show... they take...." She whispered coldly into Kia's ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:58 pm

With that Kia passed out, her body going limp in her victors arms. She was now vulnerable to everything and crowd cheered at the match they had seen. The cage was lifted so that Jocelyn could leave when she was ready too.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Jocelyn leg go of Kia when she passed out. She flipped Kia onto her back and kicked her legs so they were spread out. She kicked her arms as well so they unfurled as well and left her completely spread eagle inthe middle of the ring. Jocelyn then put her foot on one of Kia's breasts and ground her heel into it. The ref came over and lifted her hand in the air. Jocelyn lowered her head, letting her bangs cover up her eyes as she grinned widely.

"What'dya think of me now, Sarah...." She said under her breath before she looked down at Kia. It felt really good to finally destroy someone. She licked her lips and then knelt down next to Kia. She grabbed her by the chin and forced open her mouth. Then she pressed her lips against Kia's and forced her tongue into the unconscious girl's mouth. After a few seconds, she pulled away, letting some saliva fall onto Kia's chin. She wanted to make sure that when Kia finally woke up, she could taste Jocelyn in her mouth.

Once she had finished, she stood up and walked towards the entrance ramp with her head lowered and her fist raised high as the crowd pelted her with boos.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8