Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 12:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:10 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 5:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Euphemia vs Morrigan

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Euphemia vs Morrigan - Page 4 Empty Re: Euphemia vs Morrigan

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:19 am

Euphemia stopped quirming immedaitly as Morrigan pulled out the box cutters but she let out a sigh of relief as the only thing Morrigan did with them was cut off her bottoms. Euphemia was then forced to let out a moan as Morrigan pulled out the dildo and expertly began to push and twist the dildo into Euphemia's unprotected pussy but then Euphemia's eyes went wide as she saw Morrigan's foot rear back before it swung forward and slammed into the dildo shoving it all the way into Euphemia causing her to scream out in pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:33 am

"It's ok to cry. And to beg." Morrigan said snidely as she knelt down and began to rub Euphemia's inner thigh. She looked up and smiled a little more gently at Euphemia. A calm smile. "Ahh... If only... we had the time for me to break you..." She said in a soothing tone. "Oh well!" She then reached over and snatched up the anal beads and began to try and feed them slowly into Euphemia's other hole. While she did that, she brought one hand up and began to unmercifully pinch Euphemia's clit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:48 am

Euphemia was crying and whimpering alright after the dildo was so rudely introduced to her sex but she managed to say "I will never beg to you" Euphemia said as she weakly kicked out at Morrigan as she felt the girl caress her thighs "And you could never break me" Euphemia said even though she was in a horrible position. Euphemia's eyes soon shot to the size of dinner plates however as she felt the anal beads begin to be applied to her rectum but as she tried to clench her hole Morrigan squeezed her clit causing Euhpemia to cry out and leave herself open to Morrigan's attacks.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:51 am

Morrigan rolled her eyes at Euphemia. "this will be much more pleasant for you if you do. Don't take my word on it or anything.' Morrigan smiled as Euphemia tried to resist her penetrating the girl's ass with the beads. She pushed harder to force them up one by one while she released Euphemia's clit for a moment. "Well, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't get at least one orgasm out of you." She said and then began to slowly pull out the dildo. "Please... Please resist. I want to force your body to bend to my will. That will make the orgasm that much more tortuous.' She said and then began to roughly jab the nubbed latex cock in and out of Euphemia's pussy as rough as she possibly could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 am

Euphemia quietly shivered in place as Morrigan worked the beads into her behind but she still remained defiant "No i will not beg and i will not break" Euphemia said in a shaky voice but then she was forced to let out a moan as Morrigan began to work the dildo on and out of her very slowly causing Euphemia to kick at Morrigan again to try and stop her tormentor but her kicks quickly stopped as Morrigan became rougher and rougher with the penetrating object causing Euphemia to bit her lower lip and try to endure the torment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:03 am

Morrigan listened to Euphemia's protests with a dry expression on her face. She pulled the dildo halfway out and without saying another worked kicked it hard into Euphemia's pussy like she had before. She ground her toe into Euphemia's pussy before pulling back and kicking again. She then started kicking over and over again a bout six times before pulling up her heel and jamming it down and grinding it hard into Euphemia's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Euphemia was in dire straights as Morrigan roughly fucked her with the dildo but soon Euphemia let out another pained scream as the dildo was roughly kicked into her crotch a second time by her opponent and before Euphemia could feel the pleasure of the toy she let out six more screams as the dildo was roughly kicked many more times leaving Euphemia crying in the corner struggling against her cuffs as she desperately wanted free.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:00 am

Morrigan looked down at Euphemia, stopping her cruel attack momentarily. "Hey, did you cum yet?" She said. 'Awww, fuck, I guess I am just not in the mind set to pleasure you today. Well... I guess that's good!" Morrigan then leaned over and began fishing through her bag some more. She pulled out a ball gag and a handful of what looked like black feathers. "Time to finish you up." She said before leaning back in and looking at Euphemia sadistically.

"Try not you to choke. I don't want you dead, just to wish you were." Morrigan then shoved the feathers forward to try and force them into Euphemia's mouth and then put the ball gag on her. Once fitted, she would reach back into her bag and pull out another handful of feathers and a bottle of glue. She then held the glue above her head and let it drizzle all over Eupemia's crotch. Morrigan would then roughly shove the handful of feathers onto her pussy and groin.

Morrigan then looked cruelly at Euphemia and pulled up her box cutter as she sat on the girl's stomach. "Only one last thing to do..." She whispered threateningly to the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:17 am

Euphemia was a total mess at the moment as she just lay against the turnbuckle in a daze while her injured pussy pulsed with pain from the repeated kicks but even in her dazed and helpless state Morrigan seemed to want to tortue Euphemia more. Euphemia however managed to look up in time to see into Morrigan's eyes and Euphemia was filled with fear as she saw no mercy in her tormentors eyes. Euphemia tried to spit the feather out of her mouth as soon as they were shoved in but Morrigan placed the gag on ehr and Euphemia had to deal with the rather uncomfortable feeling of feathers tickling her mouth and throat and soon Euphemia's crotch soon felt the same as the feather became glued to her cortch. Euphemia then froze in her tracks and all her struggles ended as Morrigan mounted her with a box cutter in her hand.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:30 am

Morrigan leaned in and patted Euphemia on the head. She grinned devilishly at the girl and pressed the box cutter up against one of Euphemia's boobs. "This one's gonna hurt." She said and nodded an affirmative along with her words. She then pushed down and began to dig into Euphemia's flesh. She wasn't just trying to cause pain. She was actually trying to cut into the flesh. Not deeply, just enough to break the skin and draw a little bit of blood. She didn't want to cause too much permanent damage yet if it could be helped but still. She would start carving the letter W into Euphemia's boob. Four quick strokes if she could manage then she would move on, pausing only to look into Euphemia's eyes to see how defiant the girl still was.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next