Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:26 am

Erica felt Akashi moan into her mouth and she smiled inwardly as she knew that her opponent was getting hot and bothered almost as much as she was and Erica pushed forward with her tongue to try and steal the momentum but at the same time she began to feel her impressive breasts being beaten by Akashi's almost as impressive pair. Now Erica knew that this titfight wasn't going to end well for her but she decided to try and mess with Akashi alittle by reaching behind her and smacking Akashi on the ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:56 am

Akashi felt Erica begin to push forward with her tongue. Akashi didn't mind letting Erica push her tongue into her mouth. Her wet oral muscle subsided and let Erica's pus it around. She was more focused on their bulging bust battle. As she tried to bend back Erica's nipples with her own, she felt Erica's hard slap on her ass. She let out a quick yelp as she pulled her lips away, a trail of saliva connecting the two for a moment.

"eep!"

While it shocked Akashi, it had the bonus of shoving her big tits upward into Erica's orbs. Akashi let out a husky breath and looked into Erica's eyes before tilting her head and sucking on Erica's ear. "Is that how you wanna play it, Erica-chan?" Akashi cooed as she bit down gently on Erica's ear before trying to slam her tits hard into Erica to make her step backwards.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:03 am

Ericafelt her tongue push Akashi's back and she was glad to have at least one of the battles she was currently in but as she smacked Akashi's ass her lovely opponents bust shoved into hers forcing Erica to back away from Akashi a step to regain her balance and composure but before Erica had the chance to truly recover from her tits being beaten back by Akashi's pair her opponent stepped in and shoved them back into her chest before she felt her earlobe being nibbled on "Well if we are going to play might as well pull out all of the tricks" ERica said before taking a step back afte another push from Akashi's chest but Erica countered with another slap to Akashi's ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:30 am

Akashi smirked proudly as she was shoving Erica around with her big proud tits. It felt good every time she won a tit battle and she felt confident in whatever stages this fight would take them. Erica, however, seemed to want to continue to spank Akashi's butt and when she felt her ass slapped again, Akashi backed away and rubbed her ass. She pouted at Erica. "Owie." She said and then grinned. "All the tricks?" She said as she raised an eyebrow. "If that's all you have got in the bag, this is going to be easy!"

From her position a few feet away from Erica, Akashi turned her body and then with a loud yell, swung her body forward to slam her tits like wrecking balls into Erica's chest, hoping to bulldoze her over with her mammoth jugs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:36 am

Erica smiled as Akashi moved back and held her ass "Hey if i go all out from the start this match won't be any fun for me" Erica said before winking at Akashi "Besides i like to watch my opponent beg me for release before i win" Erica said before she saw Akashi swing her tits to the side before seeing them swinging towards her. Erica had a second to let out a gasp before Akashi's tits slammed into hers causing Erica to gasp in slight pain as she staggered backwards and fell down to the mat with her hands covering her breasts "Owie" Erica said trying to mimic Akashi "I see i'll have to pull out some more tricks to match you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:00 am

Akashi looked down with a pleased smirk as Erica tumbled to the mat from her tit smash. "The whole bag." She said with a husky grin. "And that still won't be enough." Akashi bent her knees and threw herself at Erica to try and slam her tits into Erica's face, this time with Akashi's big body on top of Erica.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:26 am

Erica lay on the mat rubbing her aching tits when she saw Akashi lunge at her and before Erica could do anything her head was enveloped by Akashi's impressive breasts "Mmmmphhhh" was all Erica could say as she slapped at Akashi's back alittle as she was shocked by the sudden attack. But after a few seconds Erica would compose herself alittle and begin to lick at the breasts around her face while her hands would reach down and try to give Akashi a wedgie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:35 am

Akashi was pleased to smother heather with her huge tits. the hot breaths and the way the red head struggled was right up Akashi's ally. It really turned her on too but she knew she had to do more than just apply a smother as she felt her chest being licked. Something that also felt good and encouraged her to keep up the pressure.

But then she felt the sudden wedgie and her eyes went wide. The digging of her panties into her crotch made her let out a moan and clench her ass. She pushed her body down to try and wrap her legs around Erica's and grapevine the girl;. That would allow her to press her sex firmly against Erica's and put her own pressure on Erica's womanhood while leaving her hands free to try and wrestle down her opponent's and pin them above the girl's head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:58 am

Erica continued to lick at Akashi's breasts even as she began to run out of breathe "Mmmmppphhh" was all Erica could say again as she felt Akashi grapevine her and press her crotch against Erica's already moistening one. Erica then tried to salp Akashi's ass again but she was stopped by Akashi's hands and soon Erica felt her hands pinned above her head and Erica realized that her situation just got alot worse.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:08 am

Akashi grinned as she pinned Erica down by the wrists. THis is exaclty what she wanted, full control over her opponent! Now all Erica had going for her was her mouth, but Akashi was hoping to do take that slightly out of the equation as well!. With the position she was in, Akashi pushed up with her hips and bucked forward to try and start grinding her panty covered sex into Erica's. She was slow at first but hoped to start picking up the pace and really dragging her heavy body and sex over Erica to get her moaning!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next