by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja Empty Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:18 am

Rules: Girls must wear their panties the whole match. Removal may result in a DQ for one or both girls. However, hands and feet are allowed underneath the underwear as long as the panties are not removed. Any other clothing is optional. Single fall hentai rules. Winner gets the loser's panties.

Belinda, Tana and Lukretia will also be sitting at the ringside and can call a No Contest as they see fit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja

Post by TiefBlau Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 am

When the whole idea of a tournament revolving around Hentai oriented matches, Sena Iwakura was one of the first girls to sign up. She always was involved in softer matches, hentai type approaches just being a means to getting to where she wanted in the match, but going into matches with the winning goal involving hentai means being a necessity was something new for Sena.

She was read the rules, strictly being told not to remove the other girl's panties unless she had won the match, and while it may have angered other girls it certainly excited Sena. She always loved being a little bit 'indirect' with her methods and getting to her opponent. Just straight out removing the panties and working directly on the girl's sex was a little boring for Sena. It was too easy.

In the locker room, Sena was looking in the mirror, preparing herself for the match. She stood naked in front of the mirror, grabbing her pair of white cotton panties as she would slowly slip them on. Stepping one foot into them, then the next, bending herself over and very slowly pulling them up her legs, wriggling herself into them as she slipped it over her ass and sex. She looked at her usual attire, rubbing her chin slightly as she tapped her foot. Deciding that the shirt was unnecessary, She would just grab her plaid skirt and fasten it around her waist, looking at herself in the mirror a bit as she would tilt her head.

"Hmmmm...not the same.." Sena would let out as she would grab her white dress shirt and slip it on, though not bothering to button it at all. Nodding her head with a wide smile, she would exit the locker room, heading to the curtain area and awaiting her cue. "Dirty Diana" by Michael Jackson would begin playing over the speakers as the lights turned a purple tint, smoke covering the entrance area. Sena would step onto the stage, met with a large amount of cheers from the male audience. She would slowly strut down the ramp, a grin on her face as her large breasts bounced up and down with each step, free from any boundaries of clothing.

Stepping up the stairs, Sena would slowly enter through the ropes, bending over the middle rope, clearly exposing her panties and breasts as she did to the crowd before she would finish entering the ring. She would walk to the other end of the ring and lean back on the ropes in a sexy pose, eagerly awaiting the arrival of her opponent.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:54 am

A PPV. Of course it had to be a PPV for her league debut. After meeting Natalia in the Satin Predator, the dream had kept her word and arranged for tryout matches. Her dislike for the male audience had manifested fast into her being seen as a heel at the house shows she had been tested in, her dark attire and industrial music adding to that effect.

While she removed her comfortable street wear and arranged her blonde mane, her gaze fell upon the new custom made clothes she had got from AFW before putting them on. They looked like their old ones, black with raven symbols, but the symbols were red instead of pink.
*That looks to girly girl like*
As the nice road agent who had the task to make her attractive for non perverted marks and smarks had called it. In this Hentai tournament, her top would double as a bra and her black short trouser would cover a black, sporty but short panty. After all ,this was still a ring and not a brothel, and Anja hated to move with a stingy, eye-candy panty. Her usual boots would stay in her locker too and be replaced by roman sandal-boots with tight strings around her lower legs. She took a deep breath and stepped behind the curtain that separated the arena from the backstage area.

The lights went off and the arena got only faintly lit. Red, crow shaped lights appeared, dancing over the audience, the ring and the way to the ring. The titantron showed a flock of crows, perching and screaming while two little girls hold hands and run through a deserted park with autumn colored leafs falling around them.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTthKCOtSE&feature=related:6mttsppz]Combichrist - Enjoy the Abuse[/url:6mttsppz] started to play while she stepped through the curtain. All red raven lights disappeared but one, and that one that was left illuminated her on the way to the ring. She wasn't sure if the music was here to stay, but it seemed fitting for a Hentai Match for now.

Upon entering the ring, she realized her opponent was already topless as far as she could see in the twilight of the arena.
*Shit. Makes me look like a sissy with my top still on.*
She entered the middle of the ring, taking a little time for a small, basic dance to her industrial music, using it as a chance to dispose of her top too as the finale before the lights went on again. Taking a closer look, Sena had a shirt on, but it wasn't buttoned and so kind of useless for defense.

Last edited by 8345 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 pm

As the atmosphere in the arena would switch from the one she created to the one that the girl Anja would give off, Sena would stare interested at the entrance ramp. The music that was playing was certainly one that she wasn't expecting for people who are participating in this kind of thing. It gave off a tone that the girl clearly wasn't one to be messed with, and Sena was just hoping that that actually did ring true about the girl.

She would watch as Anja stepped out onto the entrance ramp, making her way down to the ring. The view of the girl's attire was quite enticing to Sena as she loved the different approach that she was going for. She knew that this was going to be quite the fun and interesting match and it was just making her that much more glad that she had indeed signed up for this blitz tournament.

Licking her lips, Sena would watch as Anja entered the ring. She would hear the girl's words, causing her lips to curl into a grin before the girl would do her small dance, removing her top as she did before the lights would go on. "Oooh.." Sena would let out at the sight before stepping forward a bit, clapping her hands as she walked towards the center of the ring.

"Was that little show all for me? It was very nice." Sena would say softly as she looked the girl up and down, getting a good long glance at her breasts as she did. "Oh, I can't wait to explore every inch of that beautiful body of yours...I'll be sure to keep your panties as a trophy for a looong time after this."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 pm

The audience was coming more alive again after her music had played out and the lights were back to normal again. She was quite sure that there were several hungry eyes looking at her right now, but she didn't give a damn about them. She was not fishing for a reaction, she just wanted to be herself. And probably some smarks would flock behind her anyway as a heel in time, so she had the internet to work for her and to pay her rent and food.

Her opponent had obviously not fallen on her mouth and seemed rather nice, but the nice ones sometimes were the most wicked of them all in the heart. But the challenge Sena seemed to be made Anja want to add her to her list of conquests as soon as possible.
"Glad that you like what you see, and not just the show. You're probably going to see it from a lot of perspectives in the next minutes, honey."
Her little dancing session had warmed her up, and she had nothing to be ashamed of with her body, allowing, even encouraging her opponent to have a good look at it while smiling amused, letting her own eyes glide over the gorgeous curves of the slightly larger Sena. Trash talking was so much fun in the ring!
"I'll send my panty to you after I have won this tournament. But say, that open shirt gives you a secretaries look, a lady in the street but a freak in the bed? Really a looker."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 pm

"Hooh? Is that right?" Sena would say as she would hear Anja's words, claiming she would be seeing her body from a lot of perspectives. Just as Anja was enjoying their little pre-match banter, Sena was loving it just as well. She would place her hands on her hips, taking another step towards the girl as they were now just a few steps away from eachother.

"Oh but..I just can't wait that long. I'm not a very patient girl when it comes to things like that...but I'm sure you'll learn that soon enough." Sena would say with a seductive grin before she would hear the rest of Anja's words. "Oh? You like? Huhu~ Well thank you very much, I think you've got me down just right with that little description...I can't wait to see how you match up." Sena would let out, just waiting for the bell to ring to begin tangling with the girl, her excitement growing by the second.

"You know...I hope..you're a reaal good struggler...I love it when my opponent is..it just makes it all that much sweeter when they finally give into me." Sena would say as she would take another step, their bodies just barely touching as Sena would bring her right hand up, attempting to run it along Anja's cheek. "I hope you'll make this as much fun for me as I think you will with that lovely body of yours."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:32 am

"Aaww, that's too sweet, really. I guess when you're so impatient, I'll have to not send you my panty but bring it to you in person then. Maybe a good morning surprise? Or a*uups, i'm taking a shower and somebody grabs me to do me again* scenario, I ain't sure about that right now. So many possibilities..."
Anja let open what really crossed her mind, grinning. Although a good morning surprise was really fun and sex in the shower also, the German was kind of a fan of the more exotic places.
"I'm a really good struggler. Granted, I don't struggle to often cause I'm always winning, but struggling and rubbing is so alike that it will be just a small step from one to another. Like a teaser?"
She moved her breast to finally touch Sena's, moving just lightly, moving her hips from left to right to get a feeling of the skin of her opponent, already enjoying the hand on her cheek.
"Uh, Sena-chan. You're so strong, you've overpowered me! Take me, I'm yours!"
Anja added with a playful moaning voice, giggling after she was finished.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:14 pm

"Oooh stop it. As nice as all that sounds, I'll be claiming your panty tonight...though nothing says those things still can't happen." Sena would say, licking her lips again as the two continued their little banter. Sena couldn't get enough of the girl already. The words that she was saying were incredibly enticing and she wanted to take her home and keep her.

"Well we can test that out tonight? But..if you must, I do enjoy a little rubbing here and there." Sena would let out in response as she would feel Anja's breast touch up against her own, the girl's hips moving left to right, just adding to it all. She would hear the girl's playful words and would grin widely.

"Now now, I don't like fakers. I want to hear your best screams tonight hm?' Sena would continue before the bell would ring, causing Sena to inch her hand to the back of Anja's head. "Oh! I think it's time to start." Sena would say as she would inch her face closer and closer to Anja's. As they were just inches away, Sena would attempt to sling her leg behind Anja's before trying to push up against her and trip her onto her back, falling with her on top of her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:38 pm

"Bet your lovely shirt on it that it's going to be real when one of us screams."
Sena was a tease and advanced in a steady pace while Anja made herself ready for business. She had also revealed some possible weaknesses to whom the blonde always tried to pay attention. It would be a really nice and colorful introduction for her into the league, this Sena Chick had it all and plenty of it.

"Heh!"
She let out a excited laugh when Sena pressed against her and let them go on their way to the ground with Anja in the bottom position. She would use the occurrence to hug Sena close to her with both arms behind her lower back and try to put a leg between the legs of her opponent in the hope to make an early impact on her sex with the force of her fall on the mat.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:59 pm

"Oooh, trust me, I don't doubt that." Sena would let out, fully ready to be all over the girl the second that she got the chance. All the talk between them was just building up the anticipation further and further and Sena's body was just calling out for Anja's. Sena's nipples were already quite a bit hardened as they prodded against Anja's.

Finally, as they got underway, Sena would feel Anja wrap her arms around her, locking her hands behind her lower back as she did. She was quite surprised that the girl had to time to react as she did, but what really got to her was the sudden impact that she felt on her sex as the girl's leg pressed hard up against it. "Gaagh!" Sena would let out at the sudden feeling, lying over Anja as she did, the shock of the pain getting sent through her body.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next