Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:29 pm

It was getting harder and harder to hold out in the warm embrace of Sena. Her opponent was close to cuming, she could nearly feel her orgasm building under her hands.

But then, she noticed black lights overcoming her line of sight. She was too long on the hold of Sena, her air supply was too short and she knew from countless experiences that she was about to pass out. If she passed out, she wouldn't lose, but deny the victory to Sena, but that was not the right thing to do. Not that she was known for fairness, but the Japanese was nice and sweet, and her liking of the hand drove her even further in ecstasy. And she was so hot that it would be actually nice to be lifted to the heights of pleasure by her.

A shocking wave of pleasure run through her as her body finally got stiff in the embrace of Sena and released a splash of fluids in a rocking orgasm on the hand of Sena and in her panty, letting out a muffled moan into the breast of her opponent . Her pride forbade her to give up and ask for air, so she could only hope that Sena was not vindictive or sadistic and would let her breath while she put her hand from the mouth of Sena while struggling for air at the best of her ability.

Last edited by 8345 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 1: Sena Iwakura Vs. Anja

Post by TiefBlau Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:21 pm

With the little duel that was going on between Sena and Anja, it seemed like either of them could burst any second. Their energy was being drained from them with the smothers and the both of them seemed to be quite expert with their finger technique.

However, Sena would soon feel her victory literally in her hand. She would feel Anja's body stiffen in her embrace before her juices would flow out of her sex, pouring into Sena's hand and wetting the girl's panties quite a bit. With quite the aroused grin, Sena would feel Anja's hand be removed from her mouth and would immediately release Anja from the breast smother that she had her locked in.

Pushing the girl gently aside by her shoulder, Sena would roll to her side a bit before slowly getting up onto her feet, letting out a little shiver in her breath as she looked down at Anja. She would eagerly stare at her cum-soaked hand before licking up Anja's juices that were all over it. "Mmmnn..very nice. It was a pleasure." Sena would say before looking down at Anja's bottoms. "I'll be taking those panties, if you don't mind removing them for me. I think I deserve a little show for my victory." Sena would say, crossing her arms under her breasts with an intensely aroused expression on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:37 pm

*I'm getting soft, living the good live again*
Anja was kind of sad that she lost, but Sena had won fair and square, she had been too greedy and should have ducked out of the smother instead of fighting it out. She didn't give much on belts, but she knew that the winner would probably face Natalia, and she had now probably disappointed her friend with already losing in the first round. But Sena got her with a move she didn't expect, and she hadn't managed to turn the shirt the Japanese was wearing against her. But this whole affair with the shirt wearing girl was not over, not in a long shot!

She rolled on her back, smiling seductively after regaining her breath. A little exposure would surely cure her from sadness.
"You lucked out, Sena-chan. Next time I'll conquer you. But for now..."
she dragged her panties and shorts over her butt cheeks, raised her legs to finally spread them, with Sena's Spoil dragged over her right foot.
"...there's your loot. Good luck in the next round"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Sena would watch eagerly as the girl rolled onto her back, that seductive smile on her face. It almost made Sena want to jump back onto her and let her finish pleasuring her, but she held herself back as she heard the girl's words. "Huu~ I look forward to that time Anja" Sena would say in response as she would watch the girl strip her shorts and panties over her butt cheeks before spreading her legs and dragging her panties over her right foot.

Without wasting time, Sena would step in and snatch the panties from the girl, slipping them into the side area of her own and letting it hang proudly as she looked down at the girl. "Like I said, I look forward to our..next encounter. I got a wonderful taste of you tonight, but you didn't even get a chance to taste what I have to offer. Not fair in my eyes. So I'll see you again soon Anja. Just come looking for me if you want some."

Sena would say, winking at the girl as she went to exit the ring, fixing her opened shirt slightly as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:25 pm

She just nodded and let Sena exit the ring. She had probably made a good impression, at least to the fans. Some odd Joker would probably find a certain similarity between her and some forbidden tapes, but that was over 7 years ago, and of no concern for her right now. Probably tonight, or maybe a night down the week.

"Girls are perverts. Management is a bunch of biased cunts. I think I like it here."
She said to herself, grinning. Anja was in no hurry to close her legs again, but finally did it before removing her top and giving it to a cute, screaming fangirl in the first row. What need was there for a top if there was no bottom?

As she passed the front row, a familiar face came into her line of sight in the guest panel. Fate had strung them together as it seemed, as soon as she had been reunited with Natalia and joined AFW, she had found another familiar name. Marisa Evans. She went over to the panel to exchange a few words with her.
"A pleasure to meet you again, although you probably don't know me."
She smiled with utter friendliness, leaning in on the former model to give her a kiss on each cheek like one of those Hollywood ladies, staying a little longer to whisper silently into an ear of Marisa.
"You were the pet of M in your group of models. And I have some business with you. Give me a call when your time allows it to give out details for a meeting."
She smiled heartily for the crowd, although her inner self was ready to break down right now, swiftly leaving the arena.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4