Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:42 am

Taylor stepped back and twirled Johnny's shirt over her head like a cowgirl before tossing it into the crowd. She stood with her hands on her hips, dancing in place a little, while she waited for Johnny.

Then came the water bottle. She raised her eyebrows and looked at him like he was ridiculous. "Oh, come on, really? That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my... like that's going to..." Taylor found herself trailing off as she became reluctantly distracted by the spectacle. "Dammit!" She couldn't help it. She just... couldn't.

She shook her head and began circling him again. "Damn, ya know Killer, it is pretty hot in here. Hoo..." She fanned her face with her hands. "I just... naughty thoughts come to mind, and I don't know if I can focus on the match like this. I gotta cool off."

She spread her feet apart, stood up straight, arched her back a bit, grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it up over her head, leaving only a lacy red pushup bra and lots of bare skin. She tossed the shirt back toward Cassie and put her hands up while she began to inch back toward Johnny.

"It's on, now, ba- ow!" Something hard bounced off of her back and landed on the mat. Taylor looked down and found a fresh bottle of water at her feet, and then looked up at Cassie, who had a delirious grin on her face, giggling uncontrollably. Taylor kicked the bottle back at her.

"Now, where were we." Taylor turned back to Johnny and took a second to tug at her bra and situate her modest, perky breasts.

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag M

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:02 am

Johnny bluhsed darkly but held a grin and mostly stoic stance as he and Taylor fought in their unconventional tit for tat. "Fuck." Johnny said. "Any more of this and we'll have ta ask everyone else to get out so we can have a moment." ohnny then scratched the back of his head and stalked forward, circling Taylor. His fist were clenched as he looked up and downher wonderful body. A feint blush on his face. He also had to admit he sort of did wish the two were alone. He could feel himself stirring a bit and tried to shoo those thoughts away and calm himself down.

He shot forward and lifted up his hands but instead of going for a tie up or a tackle, he turned his body and tried to hip check Taylor and knock into her to try and catch her off balance.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:16 am

Taylor lifted her hands and anticipated Johnny's approach. She reached out to try to grab on to him, but was knocked backwards instead.

"Oh!" She stumbled back several steps, all the way back to the ropes. She bounced off and launched herself back at Johnny, and then with an astonishing leap she wrapped her legs around his head and tried to throw her upper body back to take him down with a fast hurricanrana.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag M

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:24 am

Johnny was surprised his bump worked and rushed forward to follow up only to see Taylor completely backing up. He didn't mind chasing after her but she suddenly leaped forward and caught him off guard. With her feet at his head, and her momentum, he was forced to bend and then tossed onto his ass but the flip. He blinked as he hit, more dazed than anything else.

"Shit..." He muttered as he tried to shake away the light dizziness and find Taylor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:34 am

"Woo!"
"Woo!"

Taylor pounced on Johnny, straddling him and put her hands on his chest to shove him back down onto the mat. She laid down flat against him and grapevined her legs around his, pressing her hips down into him while her hands slid up to his shoulders. Her blue hair hung around his face and with a bright eyed smirk she leaned her head down to plant a short, hot kiss on his mouth.

Somewhere next to her, the ref appeared on the mat and began counting way too loud. Didn't she know Johnny would hear and realize he was being pinned?

"One!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:54 am

Johnny looked but he couldn't stop her as she was pushed down onto his back. When she straddled him, he bit his lower lip. The way she shifted, his face lit up brightly. Taylor would obviously know why he was suddenly so embarrassed with he way her shifting and then the grapvine pressed him hard up against her own body. But despite that, he was barely even considering the idea of a pin. Taylor was good at obfuscation, especially when she probably wasn't even trying. The kiss was too much and as she pressed his lips against hers, he opened his mouth and returned the kiss, pulling his hands up to slide his fingers around her neck and pull her close.

The crowd cheered the sultry scene but the ref wasn't phased. She continued to count.

"Two!"

Johnny's ear twitched as he heard the second count and tried to use what strength he had to muscle through the pin and roll Taylor over onto her back, trying to maintain the deep kiss and reverse the pin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:04 am

Taylor giggled as Johnny bucked and rolled. She ended up on her back with her legs still hooked around Johnny's, and moaned as she kissed Johnny back. Her kisses rapidly grew in intensity and she closed her eyes. She wanted Johnny more and more every second.

"One!" Shouted the ref.

That tricky bastard. All Taylor wanted then was for the match to end so she could run off with Johnny and continue to make out and grind and other such things until they both collapsed. But... she wanted bragging rights too!

Taylor tried twisting to one side, reaching down to hook Johnny's leg with her arm. With her leg still wrapped around Johnny's on the other side, she pushed off with her foot and tried to use Johnny's leg to roll him onto his back again, and turn her position a pin with one leg hooked. By doing so, she broke off their kiss.

"Just lay there for three seconds and we can go make out and stuff." Taylor said breathily. Of course, she fully intended on rubbing it in if she did win.

Meanwhile, Cassie blushed hotly and looked down at her shoes. She glanced up at Mamouru, then back at her shoes.

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:08 am

Johnny was feeling good now that he was on top. Getting Taylor in a position to pin her as well as continuing the hot kiss. But Taylor wait very long before flipping Johnny once more.

The ref once again started up a new count and Johnny furrowed his brow at Taylor. "That's not cool, dude." Johnny said as the ref slapped the one count.

"One!"

"You should be disqualified or some junk because that's just not fair at all..."

"Two!"
Johnny looked up at Taylor and grinned as he thought about breaking out of the count. He glanced over at Mamouru who seemed to be eying Cassie. Indeed he was, as Cassie looked at him with a deep blush, Mamouru raised a curious eyebrow at her and chuckled to himself. He could have stepped through and broken up the count, he was pretty sure Cassie was too flustered to stop him, but this match was pretty illy and he could chalk up the loss to Johnny's incompetence. Besides, there were much more interesting things to consider now.

"Three!"

The ref slapped the final count and Johnny looked up at her. "Just remember..." He said with a grin. "You're the one that wanted to end the match early to go make out and stuff so don't cry to me when it gets too hot for ya, heheh."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 pm

"Don't worry," Taylor said, giving Johnny little kisses. "I promise I'll put my knee through your face next time."

She leapt to her feet and put her foot on Johnny's chest for a moment to strike a silly pose for the crowd and then threw her arms up. "C'mon, loser! We can have Cassie distract Mamouru while we go back to your place." She took off for the ropes and slid out of the ring and waited for Johnny.

"We won?" Cassie asked. She hadn't been looking. "Oh. Neat!" She beamed. She decided not to get between Taylor and Johnny and just leave her be for the moment. "Good job, Taylor! Bye!" She waved. She stepped into the ring and picked up the water bottle that had stopped near the turnbuckle, and glanced again across the ring at Mamouru

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 pm

"Uh huh..." Johnny said, accepting Taylor's kisses with a grin. Johnny rolled his eyes as Taylor posed and then sat up. He rolled out of the ring with Taylor and scooped her up and carried her off and out of the arena. "I'm sure she'll do just fine." He added with a laugh.

Mamouru shook his head at the scene but as Taylor and Johnny rolled out, Mamouru stepped into the ring and eyed Cassie. He smiled and walked over to Cassie and bowed to her. "Good match, Cassie-san." He said. "So, would you still like to do something?" He asked and offered out his arm for her to take.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next