Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Get Out of My Web, Said the Spider to the Fly

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Get Out of My Web, Said the Spider to the Fly - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Out of My Web, Said the Spider to the Fly

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:55 am

Valkoinen's face dropped. "You are with the being well suited for duties, even if you are with the being childish." She said and looked over Lia. "I am with the being pleased to be with the having you in household." Valkoinen stepped away from Lia's room, until she was back at the door. "I am with theunderstandign intentions, but I am also with the keeping eye on you, pleased to be taking caution, Cross comma Lia. Dasvidanya."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Get Out of My Web, Said the Spider to the Fly - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Out of My Web, Said the Spider to the Fly

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:25 am

Lia watched Valkoinen leave, her gaze unwavering. "Yeah, well..." As Valkoinen left through the door, Lia called after her, "Hey! Who's going to fix my door? Jerk!"

A few seconds after Valkoinen left, Lia finally took a deep breath. "Holycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrap," she muttered to herself. The terror-led adrenalin had finally faded and Lia was left with a bitter, cold burnout. She had not been this scared in a long, long time. Lia rolled over and buried her face in her pillow. "I cannot believe that just happened. Holy crap. How am I not dead?" She mumbled to herself. Standing up, Lia tossed the pillow across the room and began to pace. "Fuck, look at me. I feel like such an amateur. THE White Death. Holy... crap." Lia sat back down on the bed and rubbed her temples.

"Not getting any sleep tonight..." Lia stepped over her door and began to take a quick walk through the house. She knew of one more person in this household who would be up at this hour.

Lia closed her eyes, raising her hand to knock on the door, one of the few in the house still with light seeping from the crack beneath it. She wanted to turn and walk away, but she needed to talk to someone. Chesna was right out. The next time they met, it would not be pretty. She would get a stern talking-to for putting Lia through all this. Deciding that there was nothing else she could do, Lia rapped twice on the door.

"Come in," Margaret's voice called. Lia opened the door and stepped in. Margaret looked up from the paperwork on her desk and gave Lia a knowing smile, "Well, good evening, Rabbit. You look like I did when the maids last gave me decaf. How does the night find you?" Margaret gestured to the chair across from her desk.

Lia remained standing. "I've been better," Lia replied coldly, glancing about the place quietly. After a deep breath, Lia continued, "About that offer? I think I'm ready to compare notes."

Margaret set down her pen and quickly set aside the papers she was working on. "Oh my, do tell..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2