Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Calling out the Spider!

2 posters

Go down

Calling out the Spider! Empty Calling out the Spider!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Appearance/ Wrestling Gear:

The crowd popped hard when the mighty Overwatch theme blared on the speakers. Barely a week after her intense Hardcore match with Melody, Tracer was back in Friction, though it was quite clear she still was not fully recovered from the beating she took in her hard fought victory. Moving much slower than her usual chipper self, the British Bombshell made her way into the ring, a hard set look on her face and a mic clutched tight in her fist.

Once the music had finally died down, Lena raised the mic to her mouth, "As happy as I am to have won my debut match in front of the entire world at Avalanche, there is one reason I'm out here today. After my victory I was ambushed by a cowardly little spider who wasn't tough enough to challenge me in a one on one fight!"

As she spoke, the titantron footage replayed the moment Widowmaker attacked, knocking Tracer around before nailing her skull with a roundhouse kick, knocking her out cold. The footage only served to rile up the Brit more, and she pointed at the stage, "Well luv, since you didn't have the spine to challenge me like a real fighter, I'll do it for you! Widowmaker, get your arse down here, so I can teach you a lesson!"

Tossing the mic to one side, Tracer gestured at the ramp, mad as all hell and ready to kick some ass!

Calling out the Spider! WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Calling out the Spider! Empty Re: Calling out the Spider!

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:44 pm

spoiler:

No she was not Widowmaker which was likely to make this Tracer pretty upset with her coming out but really, Julia wasn't in the interest of caring anymore. Since shed been here shed been treated like a joke. Knocked around for peoples amusement, beaten simply for having big breasts twice and her only win so far came because the girl in question wasn't even trying! Its like they had no confidence in her as a wrestler which was the biggest insult she could ever deal with. And Tracer on the other hand was given a debut match on a damn ppv! What had she done to deserve that? Nothing she just showed up and looked cute and the higher ups just fell all over her.

Julia's music played and confused the crows who knew it wasn't who they were expecting. Coming out with a an annoyed frown she looked down at the clearly still hurt Tracer and smirked. "Oh poor you, did someone ruin your debut for you luv? Maybe you should be thanking her from making sure that Ego didn't get to big for your head. A wake upcall that the world isn't so fair or nice to you so you should get used to it"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:18 pm

"Ego!? Says the woman who hasn't managed a single PPV win in her career! You wanna talk shite, C'mon down here!" Tracer screamed from the ring, hanging on the ropes with her hazel eyes glaring daggers at the redheaded bimbo. She had the nerve to show up here and trash talk a wrestler she hadn't even fought before? Oh she was gonna learn the hard way not to mess with Tracer!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:39 pm

"Haven't won a PPV? I haven't appeared in one you idiot, that's my problem, there too busy pandering to people like you who have done nothing to earn it. All because they think your accent is cute and you have a winning smile. And I would come down there and do the same but I know the result."

Walking down the ring she continued to talk. "Your gonna want a fight t prove me wrong, then when I win your gonna come out here next week and be all 'oi I was injured, lets see ya try that when I'm ready' and try to fight me again. When really ive already had more of you then I can stomach."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:57 am

"And when I win, you're gonna whine how no one takes you seriously." Tracer fired back, rolling up the sleeves on her bomber jacket and curling her fists. This big breasted idiot wanted to come out here and say Tracer hadn't earned her spot here? Saying she was just a pretty face? She'd see about that.

Tracer crouched down, ready for the moment Julia would slide in to the ring. Not willing to give her a second, Tracer dashed forward in her signature Blink, spearing Julia in the gut to taker her down to the mat, earning a satisfying pop from the crowd. A ref slid into the ring, calling for the bell and for this impromptu match to be under way.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:43 am

"Again that's the issue, no one does take me seriously. But don't worry that's about to change. Cause if you want to fight ill happily shut you up when you- What the-uugh!" She groaned as she was waylaid by the girl spearing her to the ground. Julia pushed her off and rolled out of the ring holding her stomach as she coughed and rolled on the floor.

"Fucking bitch, and a coward to boot.." she muttered as a ref came in and beckoned her to get back in the ring standing up Julia was not going to comply and was ready to turn around when the bell rang, making it an official match. Growling she turned right back around and went towards the steps. "Keep her ass back." she demanded the ref as she entered to get some space.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:37 am

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down