by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Came the Ninja to the Spider..

2 posters

Go down

Came the Ninja to the Spider.. Empty Came the Ninja to the Spider..

Post by HaraMiya Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:17 am

Emmy Yukano anxiously waited for her 'mentor' of the day to make her appearance, pacing about the edges of one of the training rings at the AFW facilities, finding the lack of noise from other gym-goer's to be rather...unsettling. The big place just seemed so empty and ominous without the constant buzz of activity and life to drive out the darkness. It was another day counting down until Yukano would be able to make her official debut in the production but it had been suggested to her that she use the free time to tighten up her technique and improve her fitness so her introduction to the fans of kawaii wrestling wouldn't be disappointed by what she could do. At first she had taken the advice of managers and trained with the people they suggested but she had finally reached out to one of the veterans on her own, on the advice of another one of the crop of rookies currently being trained.

That was why the chesty purple-haired young woman had reached out to the Wicked Recluse and why she found herself pacing around the training ring as if it was her first time on the mat. Why was she so nervous? This was just another training session~! Nothing particularly grueling if it went how she expected after all and everything she had heard about her 'teacher' had been glowing to the extreme! Yukano's regular wrestling attire was bundled up in one corner of the ring, in case she needed it, but for now the pale young woman was dressed simply and practically with a tight maroon sports bra containing her large, pillowy bosom and a pair of bike shorts that conformed to her supple body. At least it was more modest than her normal gear~!

"Oh, hey~! I was starting to wonder if I had been stood up or not," Yukano sighed with relief when she heard the gym door opening, looking over her shoulder with a relieved smile to finally get a good look at her new trainer...

Dragon Yukano, Brash Upstart.
HaraMiya
HaraMiya

Back to top Go down

Came the Ninja to the Spider.. Empty Re: Came the Ninja to the Spider..

Post by LunarOcean Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:05 pm

Was she a trainer or a dancer? Her bandeau bikini and lightly frilled thong were rather dainty and looked more at home on the beach than in this realm of rank sweat and pumping iron. Her hair went slightly past her shoulders, a deep blue with a pair of drills on both sides. How did she get that "8"-shape in her hair though?

While at a glance she looked soft, as she neared the difference in height between the two became apparent. Eight inches and who knew how many pounds. Qiao Jiayi was a tall, buxom, slightly curvy beauty whose voluptuous chest and softly toned body looked at once like Yukano could sink it to it but with the chance of slowly being crushed.

She was a fast one; her normal steps almost made her seem to glide and her impressive rack only wiggled lightly, oddly calm as opposed to the bountiful flopping of other women. Her expression appeared either pensive, judgmental, or subtly curious as she sized up the smaller girl. Her eyes were expressive, narrowing slightly, darting over her body, widening at her belly. She smiled and struck an elegant bow, arms pulled to one side and raised past her shoulder before she rose to her feet.

"I'm a busy woman but I find time for these little whimsies. I'm told you're a little bird whose been chirping up a few trees lately~" Her voice was sultry smooth and she walked up ahead, her finger just slightly caressing the side of her thigh. Slivers of muscle flexed across the back of her legs, illuminated by the light. "Our time is precious, to be well spent. I suppose there's something you wish to know from an old mistress such as myself."

She did not command her with words as much as tone of voice, raising her legs over the top rope of the training ring. Normally it would've been gaudy and flashy but her sudden, knife-flash motions made it seem oddly rushed.

"Not the first girl... very different from lady mind you... I've found under my tutelage. Usually they wish for me to teach them how to best use their womanly pride to shame a foe in battle, or for how I have my so-called fiery flair... maybe how to make them squeal beneath them, to bend their arms and their wills..." She smiled and yawned, waiting for her to come closer. "But that is merely my ramblings. I'm going senile it seems. But you look a bit... soft, offence unintended. The sort of girl I'd see starting with basic slams and squeezes. Do humour me of your intent dear~

Leaning against the top rope with her legs crossed and arms stretched, she looked at once regal and vulnerable. Her lips weren't smiling, but they were definitely ready to with the slight curls near the edges.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by HaraMiya Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:13 pm

"Yes well..I don't mean to take up much of your time but I'm trying to familiarize myself with as many aspects of this business as I can before I officially debut or anything~!" Yukano says with a firm nod, not wanting to give Qiao the impression that she was taking this lightly or wasn't completely serious about her chosen profession. "I'm decent at striking and high-flying but my submission game could...uh...use a lot of work~!"

That was putting it mildly to say the least, but the brash upstart really wanted to start things off on the right foot and so she gave a somewhat awkward bow right back even as Qiao explained the situation and asked just what she meant by all of this. Yukano's pale cheeks turned a bright red when she was called soft and had to stop herself from crossing her arms over-top of her stupendous, bountiful chest even as she gritted her teeth. "My...intent? My intent is to become the very best in this business and have people the world over fear and lust after me~!"

My, a very grand ambition to be certain but it would certainly take time to fulfill and nobody really knew if Yukano had the...determination to follow through on what she wanted. However right there, in the gym at night, there was nothing but conviction in her voice as she slid one foot back and brought her arms up defensively in front of her body. "And I'll show you how soft I am teacher~!"

HaraMiya
HaraMiya

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:07 pm

"Such howling, such sounds! It seems my loose tongue has gotten me in trouble!" Jiayi exclaimed, sounding like some old-timey stage performer. She cupped her cheeks as she sunk further on the ropes. She might fall off any second now. "How cruel of me to have jabbed such daggers into your pride as a young woman. In exchange, I shall allow you free reign on my body... for one submission!"

Yukano would probably have a hard time believing this. In fact more than a few women at exercise promptly stopped and looked at the two with the strangest, most confused looks. Was this a joke? Jiayi spreading her legs and letting her muscles relax made it seem sincere, but those were about the last things anyone would expect to hear coming out of the mouth of such a powerful and talented wrestler.

Yet there she lay, quiet and expectant. Yukano had her free shot. Would it impress her tutor?

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by HaraMiya Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:21 pm

One submission...? Yukano's eyes narrowed as she considered what was being asked of her, to try and impress her tutor with either her knowledge of submission holds or her ability to apply them. In the end, the young woman seems to have decided to go with her knowledge as a crafty grin comes to her face. "Perhaps you should get off the ropes then...? They do break holds after all!"

Once, and if, Jiayi stood up and stepped away from the ropes, Yukano sprung into action by running into the very corner that Jiayi had just vacated to hop on to the second rope and springing towards Jiayi's back with her own! It wasn't quite the same as a back to back splash since Yukano aimed high in an attempt to get the larger woman to begin benging over from the impact. Yukano's meaty legs wrapped themselves around Aniek's waist while her weight, at least temporarily, kept the woman bowed over before she reached back to grab a hold of Jiaya's arms to wrench them behind the woman's back!

Definitely an exotic hold and one that had the scarcely dressed Japanese woman's thighs flexing around Jiayi's waist as Yukano attempts to crush the air out of her tutor while putting such a strain on her arms while her groin ground against Jiyai's back. It was definitely impressive that she had the agility to pull this off, but the hold itself was a bit sloppy.

HaraMiya
HaraMiya

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:24 pm

"Oh? You've never done a submission on the ropes before dear? My my, your inexperience is showing more than the shape of your mounds." She giggled with a hand to her mouth like some dainty lady from a British drama series. However, she remained against the ropes and opened her mouth for a silent yawn. "If you are lucky, you may be allowed into a match where the ropes offer no breaks~."

The woman turned her head to watch her and undulated her tummy slowly, up and down like a serpent in the sea. She had a very smooth and sensual body. Even stretched like this there were only slight ridges that hinted at muscle, as if she was hiding something from Yukano. The question was what and how much?

"I won't move dear, why don't you make your move? Indecision often means defeat in the ring you know."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down