Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 1:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

Moriarty

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reap what you sow. (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reap what you sow. (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reap what you sow. (For Tatyina)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:55 am

Tai turned his head, unwilling to look her in the eyes as she heard his comment, cursing his inability to keep his mouth shut when being criticised, actually biting his lip to keep from speaking back to her as she compared him to a Kawaii, knowing that saying anything else would just get him in major trouble.

Of course, it didnt help that at that moment, his crutch, an entire size to small for him, thanks to a bad medic staff, would decide to fall out from under his arm, hitting the floor, causing him to yelp and fall to his knee's, letting out a whimper as he aggrivated his hurt leg....though the sight and sound would probally appeal to Lukretia as she looked down on him.

"S..Sorry.." He said, keeping his head down as he reached for his accursed crutch, wanting to pull it towards him and use it to get on his feet.

Back to top Go down

Reap what you sow. (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reap what you sow. (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Lukretia stepped forward when Tai fell to the ground. When He attempted to stand up, Lukretia reached out and grabbed Tai's hair and held him in place so that Tai could only look at Lukretia's thighs and the gentle V that formed from her dress.

"Vhy are you even here, Junge?" Lukretia said not looking down at him. "To zis office, to zis league? You're too fragile for zis league. I vatched your performance. How can you be as injured as you look unless you are veak? Zis is not your personal playground to try and fuck as many vomen as you can. If you're just looking for pussy to fuck zen vhy don't you go back home und go vaste ze rest of your life in a bar." She said sharply.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Tai yelped as Lukretia grabbed his hair and kept him in place, forcing him to look directly ahead at her thighs, which , if this were a different time, he would have said were quite nice, but at the moment he wouldnt notice, listening to her talk, questioning just why he was even in the league to begin with.

While Tai had, for the most part, stayed quiet, this line of questioning made him want to give an answer, it might not be the best answer, nor would it change Lukretia's mind about him, but he felt he had to justify himself somehow.

"I....Im a fighter....Im here to fight..."

He said simply, unable to think of anything else to say, still held in place by the german woman's rather tight grip.

"....It's all I really know how to do well..."

He would finish with, the statement being true, despite his current condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:51 pm

"Nein!" Lukretia said pushing him closer to her thighs so that his face would be inches away from the fabric of her dress. "You do not know how to do it vell!" She said. "No, Junge." She said. 'It cvould be but a small wave of meine hand to remove you from zis company. Especially after zis last performance. However, I have a special place for you. One vere you fit in quite vell. I am villing to hire you on for a short period as meine personal assistant. Und, if you vin a match against an opponent of meine choosing zen you vill be free to go back to Tension und parade around like a fool und continue to disgrace ze brand. However, if you cannot vin ze match zen I'm afraid, Herr kamiya, zat you vill either have to remove yourself from ze AFW permenantly und never return or submit to me completely und do as I say, living under miene foot vere you belong."

Lukretia then bent down and removed her hand from Tai's hair and looked him in the eyes, smiling cruelly. She then patted his cheeks. "But don't vorry, meine junge. I take gut care of meine pets." She then raised an eyebrow. 'Vell, vat do you say?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Tai yelped as he had his head forced closer to her thigh's, again, in a different situation, he would find this rather erotic.

He really didnt think he should accept her offer, he didnt know much about her, but it seemed she would have something bad planned for him....but it was that or get fired...and he didnt want to be fired.

Swallowing his pride, he let out a loud sigh, his breath moving her dress a bit.

"....f...Fine....I...accept your terms...Ill be your assistant...and face whoever you say..."

He would try to look up, despite her hand pushing on his head.

"..C....Can I have time to heal before I start?"

He asked, though having a bad feeling about the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Lukretia smirked and leaned in and kissed Tai on the cheek. "Das gut, junge." She said and stood up. She walked slowly back to her desk and turned around. "Of course!' She said with a smile. 'Vat do you take me for, some sort of cruel taskmaster?" She hooked her finger, beckoning Tai to follow and then grabbed a pen. "Now, if you vill just sign here und make all zis official you may leave und enjoy ze rest of your day, Herr Kamiya."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Tai nodded, getting up to his feet after a small amount of effort, hobbling on the crutch to the desk where he accepted the pen and signed where she told him to, not even bothering to look at the contract...Sure, he knew he should have looked, but what difference would it make? He would still have to sign.

Finally, he was done signing, standing up and offering the pen back to her.

"T...There you go..." He said, taking a step back to look at the completed contract.

Since it seemed fitting...he would finish in german.

"Ihr neuer Assistent auf deinen Befehl"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Lukretia watched as Tai put pen to paper. She grinned when he looked up at her and spoke submissively. How vunderbar!" She said and stepped back around to face Tai. "You may go und rest for now. I vill have a tailor sent to your home soon enough." She said and looked over Tai. "I hope you're ok vith zat frauline." She said looking Tai over.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Tai forced himself to bow a bit towards his new boss, turning to limp out when she made her final comment, calling him a young girl, even worse then when she called him a boy!

He stopped and turned, part of him really wanting to let her have it....

But She was his boss now, holding his entire career in her hands, So when he turned around, He had a smile on his face, nodding at her.

"That would be great, thank you very much....Shall I leave my address with your assistant outside?"

Last edited by 143 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Lukretia laughed at Tai's words. "Oh, I hope you remain enthusiastic, meine frau." She said. "However, make sure you address me as Mistress und Mistress alone." She corrected. "Oh, und you are not to respond to anything but Miss or Frauline." She said. "If someone doesn't know, zen you vill politely correct zem und explain to zem zat you are a lady of Lukretia Von Crezfeldt. Do you understand?" She said tilting her head. "Und don't vorry, ve have your address already frauline." She said smirking.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next