» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sensual Circus: Vanderdecken Vs. Romana Weiss

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensual Circus: Vanderdecken Vs. Romana Weiss - Page 7 Empty Re: Sensual Circus: Vanderdecken Vs. Romana Weiss

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:14 am

Vanderdecken was panting as she too tried to keep up the Rhythm. This position was so hot. Hotter than even she expected and she was sweating because of it. Her own juices made the balloon slide in and out of her sex easier than she expected as well.

She was about to retort to Romana's quips whens he tossed the Joker at her. She instinctively turned her head and caught it in her teeth, giving Romana the opportunity she wanted.

She wasn't expecting the buzzer and when it zapped her bare butt, she let out a yelp and pushed forward.

"Uh-uh-uh-eeep!"

Vanderdecken launched forward, falling on Romana's chest but then the balloon popped and a wave ran up Vanderdecken's spin and she rolled off of Romana, her bare ass pointing at the ringmaster as she panted heavily. She brought her hand up and slid her fingers along her pussy, feeling it. She panted, a little bit of drool pooling out from her lolling tongue.

"S-shit..." She muttered to herself. "I almost came from that..." She tried to snake her body to get a good look at Romana, but if she was quick, Romana might be able to capitalize and continue on her assault.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Sensual Circus: Vanderdecken Vs. Romana Weiss - Page 7 Empty Re: Sensual Circus: Vanderdecken Vs. Romana Weiss

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 pm

The popping of the balloon ran through Romana’️s body as well, making her yelp at the unexpected sensation. Initially the bang gave her a bit of a shock (quite fitting really considering the way she’️d cruelly zapped Vanderdecken), but then the wave of air rushed up between her legs, giving her a short, intense burst of pleasure. She lay back, panting a little, nodding in agreement at the Dutch girl’️s admission that she’️d nearly come.

“Whoah…” she moaned, sitting upright, trying to clear the hornier thoughts from her head (though being faced with Vanderdecken’️s bare behind didn’️t really help with this).

“Looks like we, uh, shot its load a little early,” she said, forcing herself upright. It was difficult, but, Romana realised she still had the advantage here, especially as she still had the joy buzzer.

“Clumsy clown, you broke our toy!” she chided. Romana would step up to Vanderdecken, bending down to grab a loose fistful of her hair with her left hand. She would kiss the downed girl on her temple, a secret show of affection before guiding her up onto all fours.

“Now you’️ll have to get a replacement!” she barked with mock sternness. “Come on, over there,” Romana found herself rather enjoying play-acting the bitch, and she would try and make Vanderdecken crawl on all fours over to the edge of the ring, where she understood there were buckets of sex toys by the barrier. If the Dutch girl dawdled, Romana would waste no time in giving her a zapper-infused slap on her upturned ass.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:30 am

Vanderdecken panted heavily as she tried to focus on regaining her senses. It was difficulty though. She was in a lusty haze and by the time she knew what was going on, Romana had a fistful of her teal hair. She felt the sudden kiss followed by the cruel yank and knew to follow. She trotted forward, the crowd getting a good look at her fully naked body as she tried her best to be ushered like a dog by Romana.

"I've heard of carnival barkers but this is ridiculous." Vanderdecken said in her dull tone.

She paused only once when she lost her balance only to receive an electric jolt on her rump again. She yelped and hopped up and scrambled towards the edge, practically beating Romana there, where she flopped over the edge and hung over it panting heavily.

She tried to get a good look at the toys they provided. Romana was in control and her only attempt to regain the advantage, if she wanted it and at this point she wasn't completely certain, was to use her sleight of hand skills to catch the ringmaster off guard. But first she needed to know what Romana was planning before she could make her own move.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:17 pm

“Aww, you make a wonderful prancing circus pony,” Romana replied as she made the other girl crawl on all fours. “Just be glad I don’️t ride you standing on your back,” she laughed.

“Still a little undisciplined, though,” she scowled as the clown girl slipped, taking no risks and giving Vanderdecken a hefty slap on her ass, spanking her and zapping her simultaneously. Romana wasn’️t sure how her opponent would react to that bit of humiliation, but the crowd enjoyed it, which was the main thing.

“Good little buzzer you bought,” Romana laughed as the Dutch girl scampered to the barrier and was left slumped over the edge. Romana licked her lips, clearly enthused with the sight before her, her naked opponent draped over the barrier, apparently helpless and awaiting her kinky attentions. Times like this, she really loved her job.

“Okay, since you broke the balloon I need a new toy,” Romana observed, stepping across the barrier. “Now, we’️ve got tables of pies, buckets of s- ewww!!”

As she spoke, Romana had reached for the nearest bucket, only to withdraw her hand, covered in yellow goo.

“Okay, not all of the buckets have sex toys. Seems I was misinformed.” she frowned, shaking the custard from her right hand. As she did so, the joy buzzer fell from her hand into a pool of the goo, but Romana was unconcerned. She’️d found a bucket of genuine sex toys and was already carrying it towards Vanderdecken.

“See anything you like?” she beamed, tilting it towards the bent-over wrestler to show her the contents. Romana seemed to have her own preferences, and was already pulling a black strap-on dildo to the top of the pile.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:54 am

Vanderdecken let out a dry comment about being called a pony. "Thanks, that's exactly what I was going for." She then panted softly and turned her head. "It never let me down before... until just now when my own butt was spanked with it..." She added humorlessly.

Vanderdecken sighed in mock annoyance at Romana's declaration. "That balloon was just as much inside you as me. Who knows if you have ti one squeeze too hard or not." She wanted to chuckle but remained stoic as she could bent over a rail like a piece of clothing on a line.

She watched carefully as Romana rummaged through the buckets. All the toys she pulled out, she cringed and also secretly closed her thighs. It was enticing and yet dangerous.

Vanderdecken had to discreetly cover her mouth and try and stifle a giggle into a yawn when Romana stuck er hand int he custard. Now THAT was hilarious! The Dutch woman kept a mental note as Romana found the strap on. Vanderdecken gulped. She didn't know if she was ready to have her cherry popped in the middle of the ring for everyone to see as wonderfully bizarre as it seemed, especially with this woman.

I did see one thing..." Vanderdecken said and slid off and over the railing and reached into the buckets with both hands. She pulled out a remote controlled vibrator egg. She stood up and then "fumbled" with it, dropping it into the bucket of custard.

"Uh-oh." She said and then dunked both hands into the bucket, coating herself up tot he wrists. "I'll get it, don't worry." She then pulled up and launched one custard coated hand at Romana to try and give her a gooey slap across the cheek and hopefully catch her off guard.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:41 pm

“Hey, I…” Romana trailed off as Vanderdecken moved from the railing. It seemed the German ringleader’️s dominance over proceedings was fading, but with her hands full there was nothing she could do. For now, she was placated by the fact that Vanderdecken was still adopting a submissive pose, apparently ‘helping’️ to select the sex toys.

“Well, yes, I guess a remote control could have its advantages… oh, as long as you don’️t drop it, you stupid bi-”

Romana’️s face froze on the word ‘bitch’️ as she suddenly received a stinging slap across the cheek, snapping her head to the side. To add insult to injury, the surprise attack had left a yellow, gooey handprint on her face. It was a strange sensation, the hotness of her reddened skin contrasted with the cool, slimy custard, resulting in an interesting tactile mix. Though she had been caught off guard, she just about managed to keep her composure, chewing her lip sullenly as she weighed up her response to the messy slap.

“Ack… dammit, why the custard?!” she exclaimed, suddenly answering Vanderdecken’️s strike with an identical bitch slap of her own. As Romana’️s own hand was still coated in the yellow slime, it would pay the clown back in kind. The pink-haired girl wouldn’️t follow this up, though, instead standing disapprovingly with her hands on her hips as she waited for Vanderdecken to respond.

“You’️ve probably broken it now.” she chided theatrically. “Another toy you’️ve ruined. It’️s not going to work now you’️ve dunked it in custard.”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Vanderdecken wanted to grin at the reaction she got to the custard. She was about to make a quip when she was slapped and her head was snapped to the side. She left it there and lifted up her hand to take a sample of the custard. "Delicious." She said. She then reached over and took a bit off Rpmana's cheek. "Still good." She then looked down at the gooey vibrator in her hand.

"You're right..." She said and looked down, making a sad face. "I'm sorry. I'm really clumsy you know." Her dry voice did not hold the remorse her words were supposed to have. She then looked up. "But I guess we won't know if we don't try." Vanderdecken would then suddenly try and shove the custard coated vibrator into Romana's pussy and click the remote control to see if the vibrator whirred on.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 pm

“Huh?” Romana’️s pouting was interrupted by Vanderdecken’️s comment about ‘trying’️ the vibrator, eyes widening as she realised what was in store for her.

“Oh n- nngghhhhh!!” Romana moaned loudly, her body tense with surprise and excitement as she felt the clown girl’️s gooey hands suddenly lunge between her thighs, slipping the slimy vibrator up into her moist sex.

She stared down at her crotch, then looked back up at Vanderdecken with an exasperated look. Not that the sensation was at all unpleasant - quite the opposite, in fact - it just didn’️t bode well for her chances of winning the hentai bout.

Then the clown flicked the switch on the sex toy, sending it whirring into life inside Romana’️s pussy.

“NNGGHHH!!” the pink-haired girl moaned again, a higher pitch this time, at the intensely sensual stimulation. A few flecks of custard spattered her inner thighs as the vibrator buzzed away, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Romana staggered back a little, leaning on the railing to support herself. She was close to being overwhelmed by her predicament and had to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning any more.

“Hnnn….nhhnnnn…”

Her legs twitched and clenched together as Romana struggled to get a grip. She thought about trying to fish the sex toy out, but both it and her hands were coated in slippery custard, and frankly she didn’️t trust herself to start sticking fingers down there while the vibrator was whirring away. Her naked body trembled as she wrestled with this sexy dilemma.

“Okay, um, good, it, um, still works!” she squeaked breathlessly. “You can turn it off now!!” she gasped, wide-eyed. If her adversary didn’️t comply, Romana would awkwardly waddle forwards and make a clumsy, urgent grab for the remote control.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Vanderdecken watched with a plain expression on her face as she was able to sneak the vibrator into Romana. Secretly she wanted to giggle and tease Romana about how silly, and hot she looked. But now, more than ever, she needed to act her part.

Once she flipped the switch, she stood around like she was waiting for something, even looking around at the crowd and pretending to be oblivious, absentmindedly cranking the dial on the vibrator so the setting went from high to low to medium and every setting on the dial as the flying dutchwoman twisted and turned the knob every which way, barely acknowledging that she was doing so.

"Huh, wha?" She said as Romana told her to turn it off. "Oh... ok." She then looked at the remote and tried to scrutinize it like she needed to find the button to turn it off. Like she somehow lost its location. As Romana began to waddle forward, Vanderdecken looked up. "Oh. I guess you could do it better. My hands are all custardy, you know." Of course Romana knew. And Vanderdecken went to graciously hand the remote over to Romana when, as if she was holding onto a bar of soap, the remote "slipped" out of Vanderdecken's hands.

"I dropped it." She said in a monotone voice and lowered her head in mock shame. She then pointed at it feebly as if Romana could some how help her with her dire situation.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Every time Vanderdecken comically played with the dial it sent fresh spasms of pleasure through Romana’️s loins. Biting her lip, and juddering tensely, at every button press Romana’️s moans would go up an octave. The German girl was in a fairly ridiculous position now, and she had to grin inwardly at the way her opponent was stalling and tormenting her. Though being the butt of this particular joke was getting her very horny very quickly; if she didn’️t put a stop to it eventually she’️d reach the point of no return.

With her pussy buzzing away, she hobbled over to take the proffered remote. “Fine! Yes! I’️ll do it!” she whimpered in a tremulous voice. She was just inches away when it happened to ’️slip’️ from the clown’️s hands and clatter onto the floor.

“Gghhhnnn!! I can see you dropped it, dumbass!!” Romana growled with exasperation as she was teased yet again. She slapped her own forehead in frustration, only to transfer yet more custard onto her pretty features.

“Gahh, I don’️t believe it,” she sighed in dismay. Still, the control wasn’️t actually that far away. Shuddering at the sexual energy building up inside of her, the pink-haired girl got down onto her hands and knees to reach for the elusive remote. “Why couldn’️t you just GIVE it to me?” she said, shaking her head with theatrical disdain.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next