» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sensual Circus: Vanderdecken Vs. Romana Weiss

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensual Circus: Vanderdecken Vs. Romana Weiss - Page 6 Empty Re: Sensual Circus: Vanderdecken Vs. Romana Weiss

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Vanderdecken watched as Romana was shocked by her new 'toy' and opened her mouth. She inhaled deeply and puffed out her cheeks and forced a stream of air at Romana, 'blowing her' quite expertly without even a hint of a smile on her face.

"Does that mean I can expect a full body-cavity search in my future?" She asked flatly before lifting up her balloon and inspecting its flaccidness.

Vanderdecken pulled her arms back like a child not wishing to share a toy but her intention was to throw her leg out and try and trip Romana with her leg and get her on her back so she could show her how useful her balloon could be as a dildo substitute.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Sensual Circus: Vanderdecken Vs. Romana Weiss - Page 6 Empty Re: Sensual Circus: Vanderdecken Vs. Romana Weiss

Post by hamish1024 Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:21 pm

“Well, I’️ve got the gloves for it,” Romana replied, amused. “So, if I think you’️ve been a bad girl…”

As she stepped forwards, though, she fell straight into Vanderdecken’️s trip, her legs taken out from under her, and she was dropped cleanly onto her back.

“Ohh!” she cried girlishly, having found herself on the floor, limbs splayed. But there was a hint of excitement in her squeal, and she licked her lips, deciding that being left vulnerable and naked wasn’️t an entirely bad thing right now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:58 pm

Vandercecken had to keep herself from visibly licking her lips when Romana fell to the ground. She went down with her though, trying to keep the girl's legs spread open while she did. It wasn't the easiest task with only one hand free but she needed the other one. She flipped the balloon around so that the tie and a little bit of the balloon was facing Romana and then she leaned in. She began to rub the balloon against Romana's slit, the tie of the balloon would be piercing Romana's sex. She threatened, or maybe implied, that with a little bit of working, if she received the right cues from Romana, that she could very well push the actual balloon into the German and see just how effectively she could fuck Romana with the prop.

"I wasn't just full of hot air when I said I had the perfect instrument to inflate your senses." Vanderdecken added dryly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:38 am

Romana’️s jaw hung agape as she felt the end of the balloon brush in between her spread legs. The floored girl’️s tongue began to protrude from her lips at the gentle titillation. She swallowed hard as the tie entered her pussy.

“You know, when girls say they’️re carrying rubbers, this isn’️t normally what they mean…” she smiled. “But, it’️s more than adequate…” she added breathily, desire evident in her hushed tone. Romana then sat up a little, one hand propping her up, the other reaching for Vanderdecken’️s wrist. Grabbing the clown girl’️s hand, she would pull it and the toy down towards her, the German easing the end of the balloon into her own wet snatch.

“Unngh…” Romana closed her eyes and gave a yelp of sluttish pleasure as the rubber shaft slipped inside of her. The material felt strange, and pliant rather than hard, though if anything this added to the sensuality of the experience. Ignoring her earlier doubts, she decided this definitely could work. She shuddered and moaned happily.

Her movements would have seemed quite ambiguous to the crowd, her manipulation of Vanderdecken’️s hand subtle enough to make her look a victim, rather than the instigator. Between the two wrestlers though, it was clear Romana was more than ready to play with their toy.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:53 am

Vanderdecken's had to contain herself not to have her jaw drop to the floor and her tongue fall out of her mouth drooling at the way Romana suddenly behaved. Her only indication of arousal was the sudden flash of desire and surprise in her eyes as Romana moaned and took in the balloon's length. At her words, Vanderdecken's cheeks reddened and she turned her head slightly.

"I know it's not ribbed for her pleasure but I could tie the other end into a giraffe if you would like that." The acrobat said flatly.

But when Romana took Vanderdecken's hand and began to guide the balloon inside, Vanderdecken's eyes softened and she took her other hand and let her fingers trail along the length of Romana's inner thigh. With the two of them in character, especially Vanderdecken, this subtle form of communication was the only way that she could express her feelings to this woman, her opponent, who she was coming to admire as much more with each passing moment.

Vanderdecken shifted to a position on her knees in front of Romana's spread legs and when the balloon was penetrating the German, Vanderdecken began to slide her hands down the length lift her own body to try and slide the end of the other side of the balloon into her own pussy. She gasped as she felt herself being penetrated and screwed her eyes downward to see Romana as she lifted one hand up and squeezed her own breast as she lowered herself on down on the balloon turning it into some kind of strange double dildo.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:16 pm

“Heh, I know what *I* would like the other end into…” Romana smiled leeringly in approval as Vanderdecken stroked her thigh.
“Ahh, great minds…” she added happily as the kneeling girl slowly guided the other end of the balloon into her own pussy. Romana locked eyes with Vanderdecken, licking her lips lustfully, hoping the clown was enjoying this as much as she was. As she was fondling her own breast, it certainly looked that way.
“Oh, that’️s the sexiest thing I have ever seen…” Romana moaned as she stared wantonly at the naked girl above her. The floored fighter started to gyrate her hips, an instinctive response to the arousal she was feeling. Her movement started to slide the black balloon up and down in side of her, compounding her pleasure. Frankly, it felt fantastic, thrusting easily inside her well-lubricated womanhood. That the toy was made from yielding rubber rather than anything harder made it feel that much more… organic, she thought. Maybe not outright orgasmic, but it was certainly a delicious warm-up.

Romana was reddening and biting her lip, a result of her quickening pulse rather than any real embarrassment.
“Oh, do I love your balloons!” she exclaimed, craning her neck upwards to run her tongue across Vanderdecken’️s bare breast, before dropping back down to the floor. A cheap pun, perhaps, but a compliment nevertheless. Locked in mutual enjoyment, it didn’️t really feel like a competitive hentai match right now, but perhaps something even better. Romana’️s grinding would work the balloon back and forth between both their pussies, and the German girl was more than content to let herself get increasingly aroused like this, if Vanderdecken felt the same.

“Mmm, be gentle, we don’️t want to pop too early…” she quipped as she continued the indulgent double thrusting.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Vanderdecken blushed at Romana's comments and moaned as she penetrated herself. "Ahn!" She gasped cutely. Vanderdecken turned her head and her eyes closed slightly. "It's too bad you can't look in a mirror then..." She said softly, trying to remain in a dry tone but not really able to very well.

Once she was settled in, she leaned only to be greeted by Romana's wet tongue. "H-haaan!" She groaned as her stiff nipple was left glistening with the faintest saliva residue.

That moan shocked Vanderdecken into a slow pant and she bent over and took one of Romana's hand to guide it up near her sex lips like she was doing to help it slide in and out. With her other hand she would try and grab a hold of Romana's and just hold onto it tightly as she bucked her hips as the balloon slid into her. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip as well. She had to admit, she hadn't done this before and the way things were going, she'd definitely have to do it again.

"Don't worry..." Vanderdeken said between pants. "We have enough steam to go around the world in.. 80.. or whatever..." She said and closed her eyes, giving up on the balloon pun for now as she let out a soft moan.

"nnnngh..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Romana gave a lustful smile as Vanderdecken grabbed her hand, guiding it up towards her crotch. It felt like they were losing the last of their inhibitions now, the two naked girls thrusting in unison, getting used to each other’️s movements. Their position was akin to a perverse type of dance, manoeuvring carefully so as not to pop the balloon, but synchronising the grinding of their hips for the best mutual pleasure.

Romana let her hand guide and encourage Vanderdecken as they fell into a satisfying rhythm. The German girl would then tenderly caress the outer folds of the girl atop her’️s pussy, rubbing her finger over the edges of her womanhood, before settling at the top, slipping a little deeper inside and leisurely searching for her clit.

“Mmhhh, the world’️s our oyster,” Romana purred huskily, laying her head back flat against the floor in pleasure at their position. She would even try to slip her wrist free of Vanderdecken’️s hand, just to stretch out extravagantly in pure joy.

“… and I am yours,” she added, coyly. “Got anything planned for me in our big, sexy finish?” she said breathlessly, moaning gently as she continued to grind her hips and play with Vanderdecken’️s pussy. She was still in a submissive position, after all, nominally at least.

“…or do our fates depend… on where the mood takes us…” she mused. Turning her head to the side, she could see the ’️toys’️ that had dropped from Vanderdecken’️s panties earlier. The pack of cards was almost in arm’️s reach, and the top one was tilted towards her, making Romana smile when she saw it read ’️Joker’️.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Vanderdecken shut her eyes, letting ROmana do what she wanted with her hands. She moaned out softly when the German explored her womanhood, teasign her clit and leaving Vanderdecken panting as pleasure zipped through her body.

H-hahhhnnn..."

She purred and opened her eyes, trying not to become overwhelmed with pleasure. She could already feel herself welling up inside but she knew she had to go longer. Even if she didn't win, and suddenly that felt like a distant thought, she had to hold on for the sake of the show. She pushed her hand as well, exploring the ringmaster's pearly clit as well when she heard Romana speak. She opened an eye and looked with lusty desire at Romana.

"The whipped cream is really far away.. nnngh! But... we could always try and do it on the trapeze..." She added as dry as she could with the wavering, pleasure filled voice.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Lying on her back, Romana shuddered with pleasure, elated by both Vanderdecken’️s teasing fingers, and her teasing words.

“Oohhh,” she sighed, gently bucking her hips in line with their steady, thrusting rhythm. “Down and dirty…. Or hung out to dry….” she moaned, pondering her response to Vanderdecken’️s suggestions.

“Well, not that dry,” she couldn’️t resist adding, with a grin.

“I like the way you -nngghh- think…” Romana smiled, genuine affection mixed with the lust in her voice. It was clear that she was loving her current position.

“We have other options too, but… maybe I’️ll keep those cards close to my chest,” the pink-haired girl grinned, a mischievous glint forming in her eye. Romana would take the joker card she’️d been fondling with her outstretched fingers, and toss it gently towards Vanderdecken’️s face.

This move was just distraction, though, to cover the fact Romana had managed to slip the discarded joy buzzer into her mitt. If successful, the floored girl would reach up and give Vanderdecken’️s bare ass a greedy squeeze while wearing it. She felt a bit bad trying to pull this rather mean trick, zapping the clown girl with her own buzzer, especially when they had both been having so much fun with the balloon, but it did present an easy way for her to get back on top in this bout.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next