Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

So Nice To Meet You...

2 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

So Nice To Meet You... - Page 14 Empty Re: So Nice To Meet You...

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 06, 2011 3:28 am

Allison didn't bother with Maricarmen's legs. Instead she hopped over the girl and slid into place laying across her back. She scissored her legs around the girl's arm as she was pushing up and pulled it out from under her, then used her weight to force her the rest of the way down on the mat. She wrapped her hands around Maricarmen's face, lacing her fingers together, and pulled back, bending the girl's head back until her shoulders were starting to lift as well.

"Interesting choice, darling. Don't worry, I'll allow you to reconsider at any time."

Last edited by 1167 on Fri May 06, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 07, 2011 11:04 am

Maricarmen gasped as she was brought into the lock suddenly. She didn't think Allison was that quick or maybe she had just lost a step or four after such a long time going at it. She grunted as she was pulled into the clutch and winced, grunting as she kicked her legs. She pounded the mat with her free hands and tried to inch herself towards the rope. Something she knew made no difference in this match. After exerting a large amount of effort, she stopped and lifted up her free hand to try and drag her finger nails along the length of any part of Allison's face or body that she could reached. At this point, it was the only way for her to keep up with the Brit and she hated herself for it but she had to defend her family in some way.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Allison hissed quietly, but endured Maricarmen's scratching. She wasn't going to let her get away so easily. But... the idea of this peasant scratching up her gorgeous skin was more than she could stomach.

She released her crossface and smoothly transitioned to a position straddling Maricarmen's back. She grabbed the girl's elbows and lifted them up as she put her feet flat on the mat, pulling on the arms until she'd looped them over her thighs, trapping them behind her knees.

With Maricarmen's upper body bent up the way it was, Allison used the girl's hair to turn her head to the side. Then she leaned down to get as close to her face as she could, making sure to crank on Maricarmen's hair just to add insult to injury. After a moment to settle herself and steady her voice, she said "You certainly don't look like much of a wrestler. You just look like an angry little girl. Maybe you're angry that your parents lacked the necessary intelligence or work ethic to give you the life that you wanted. Doesn't matter, the point is that your overgrown teenaged angst is hardly sufficient justification for your ridiculous decision to attempt this line of work.

"But I am nothing if not accommodating, so if you still wish to be a professional wrestler, just say the word." She said, cupping her free hand under Maricarmen's chin as she did, just to make sure that she knew what would happen if she wanted to keep fighting.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Maricarmen yelped as she was contorted and pulled on. The stinging in her body made it quite difficult for her to do anything but hurt but still, she managed to listen to Allison's words. She swallowed hard and then narrowed her eyes. "F-fuck you!" She spat. "You don't know anything about me and I'll never let some skank try and take away my dream from me!" She knew only pain would come from her words but she had to stay resolved. What good was all of this if the first person she encountered in the league managed to break her? And without even a fight!?

Last edited by 445 on Sat May 07, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Allison cut her off before she could finish. She cranked back on Maricarmen's head with her back and her arms and using her legs for leverage, leaning way back to arch the girl as horribly as possible. She didn't hold back. She wanted to her the girl's spine pop and crackle, and she wanted to hear the regret in the girl's voice when she realized what she'd got herself in for.

With a scowl, she repositioned one hand, reaching down from the top of Maricarmen's face and digging her claws into the girl's eyes. She pulled with one hand on Maricarmen's chin and the other in her eyes, fingers wrapped under her brow bone.

"That's right, I am just a skank. In my underwear. And yet look at you! This is your future! This is all you will ever amount to. Do you want to burden your poor parents with this image?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 08, 2011 9:31 am

"Gyaaaaah!" Maricrmen cried when she was pulled back tightly. Even worse were the terrible gouging of her eyes. "FUCK STOP!" She yelled as she tried to wriggle out of the searing pain. tears streaked down her face after squeezing through her tightly covered eyes. She couldn't just allow this woman to break her like this. It was just pain after all wasn't it? Her parents would be much more disappointed in her if she pushed aside her pride and gave into this bitch rather than to stand against even hopeless odds like she believed she was doing now.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 08, 2011 2:11 pm

"Hmmm...." Allison deeply considered Maricarmen's request. "No."

Somewhat pleased by her results so far, but not entirely. She shifted her hands again. She placed one hand on the side of Maricarmen's head and hooked the fingers of her other hand in the girl's cheek. She pushed with one hand and pulled on the girl's cheek to crank her neck painfully to the side while threatening to tear Maricarmen's face open.

"Why don't we let your parents be the judge of your decision? When we're done here, we'll send video of our session back to them in whatever third-world island you come from. I'm so sure they'll be quite proud of how you're too weak to compete with the other girls. I'm not so sure they'll like how much you seemed to like me touching you a moment ago, though. Are they aware of your deviant sexual preferences?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 09, 2011 8:10 am

Maricarmen wanted to desperately do something when Allison began to unusually claw and pull at her face. Tears slipped out again and she listened to Allison's cruel words. Her eyes widened in fear at the thought of them seeing it. That wasn't the worst of it though.Allison continued on her taunting. Her mother and father would get over it. Her mother would tell her she was silly to get into a sport meant for boys and her father would likely scold her the same but they wouldn't be disappointed. Instead, they would probably be reaffirmed in their idea that Maricarmen could do better for herself.

Also, a faint blush came over her face when Allison mentioned how Maricarmen liked the touching. She hated it. It was like insects crawling over her body, the feeling of Allison's touch. Or maybe it was the fact that her body betrayed her that made her so disgusted. "Huck yoh!" Maricarmen grunted. "I hateh ith! Yoh disgusting shick bith!" The situation of her sexuality was similar, in a way, with the wrestling aspect of her life. Her parents, especially her father, would probably disapprove if he found out. He would tell her that it was her duty to marry a strong Mexican man like himself and raise Strong Mexican children. Her mother, on the other hand, had noticed that Maricarmen rarely brought home a boyfriend and was very very close to her best friend Therese and brought up the question, admitting that in her modeling days, she had had one or two intimate exchanges with some women but that it had mostly been a phase and told Maricarmen that it was probably similar for her. Even Maricarmen wasn't really sure where she fit in. She was never truly attracted to any other girls aside from Therese who she believed even that was just them exploring their friendship maybe a little too far. But neither had she been particularly infatuated with any boy.

Regardless, two things came in her mind as Allison tormented her. It didn't matter what her parents thought, she was more concerned with breaking the heart of her precious grandfather, who would be crushed to see his granddaughter, who he believed was fully cut out for wrestling and supported her all the way. She wanted to make it for herself most of all but for him almost as much. And second, she certainly didn't want Allison to be a determining factor in the ultimate fate of her sexuality whether it be negative or positive. But as she squirmed and cursed, she felt hopeless. She was loosing her will and the taunting and physical and mental abuse was beginning to take its toll on the Latino girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Allison had had enough of working her camel clutch. She shoved Maricarmen's arms off of her knees and let her slump back down on the mat, wiping the saliva from her fingers on the back of Maricarmen's sports bra.

"Impressive, girl. Thrilling. Were this in an arena surrounded by spectators, just think of all the people you'd be inspiring right now. How many people you'd be nauseating, how many small children would be crying while their mothers hurriedly removed them. How many young people would never set foot here again because of the grotesqueness of your current state. Your weakness is revolting, even to me, and I only stay to help you sort through it."

Allison was getting tired. She was beaten up, her stomach was in knots, and she could feel the adrenaline wearing down. She'd try one more idea. She grabbed Maricarmen's foot and twisted it to the outside. She lifted up one foot and stomped savagely into the side of Maricarmen's knee, pounding her heel over and over where she knew it would do the most damage to the joint. Then, finally, she planted her foot on the back of Maricarmen's knee and pulled up on her ankle to lift her leg far up high, then she stomped it back down, driving the girl's knee cap forcefully into the mat.

She backed up a few steps and tended to her hair. "There. Now stand up, please. If you can't stand you can't fight, and if you can't fight you can't be here. Stand up and finish what you started. Prove to Violate and myself that you have what it takes."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 11, 2011 10:40 am

Maricarmen could do little but whimper as Allison continued to taunt her. "Shut up!" She said, closing her eyes tightly as her body pressed against the mat and she huffed ragged breaths. She couldn't do anything but lay there until Allison grabbed her leg. She grunted as her ankle was twisted but her eyes widened as she felt a boot slam into her knee. "Gaaaah!" She yelled. "Nonono! STopSTOOP GAAAAAH! NOFUCKINGSTOPSTOPSTOP!" She pleaded. The pain was excruciating but worse yet, it felt like Allison was actually trying to permanently injure her. Up until now all the injuries she'd suffered were to her pride and bruises that would heel. She couldn't afford for this crazy bitch to actually blow out her knee.

As Allison pulled away, Maricarmen instantly pulled her knee in and began to rub it. She looked up at Allison with tears in her eyes. "Stop.." She said weakly. "J-ust stop... What the hell do you want form me!?" Her tone was sharp but not loud. She was broken and injured. "Fuck... " She grunted in pain as she rolled onto her side, her back facing Allison as she clutched her knee tightly. 'Shitshitshit... fuck.. she then tried to stretch out her leg and howled as it seared her with pain. "Shit.." She muttered again. "W-why? W-why...' She whimpered. She didn't know why someone would try and injure a complete stranger to the point where they would be destroyed for life. She couldn't fathom that someone could be so wicked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next