» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

At A Glance

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

At A Glance - Page 4 Empty Re: At A Glance

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:59 am

"Cheap skank!" Morrigan shot back as she felt the pressure against her chest. Da Xia's tits were starting to flatten hers but she hoped that her nipples were digging into Da Xia's even more. Either way she ached and cried out when Da Xia squeezed her tightly. "Fuck you." She said as she pressed her head against Da Xia's and snarled, glaring into the girl's eyes. With her arms press and pinned, she couldn't retaliate similarly but she grinned. Her own hands reached around to grab Da Xia's ass and squeeze and wrench and claw at the cheeks as hard as she could!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Da Xia tried her best to mask her pain as the bearhug was also working against her as Morrigan's hard nipples were digging into her own breasts, let out a howl of pain when she felt the nails of Morrigan scrape against the flesh of her butt. Howling in pain, Da Xia could no longer hide her 'discomfort' as she would glare back at Morrigan, "Dirty whore!" she shouted at the maid as she used this opportunity to turn attention away from her sore breasts, releasing her bearhug and dragging her hands down the back of Morrigan to try and deliver back the pain to Morrigan with her nails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:23 am

Morrigan smirked when Da Xia released the bear hug. "Ha! Your tits are shyaaah!" She cried out as her back was raked. She pulled away, raking her own nails across Da Xia's ass as she backed away and crouched. "You can't beat me you fucking cunt!" Morrigan growled as she lunged back forward to try and ram her shoulder into Da Xia's tits.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Da Xia let out a cry when her ass was raked again as Morrigan backed up, "Then why are you running a-AHHHHH!!!!" Da Xia would scream as Morrigan rammed her shoulder into her big, sore breasts. The force of the move caused Da Xia to stumble back and eventually fall back, digging her nails into Morrigan's ass as she fell back, where the impact and if she brought down Morrigan, would hurt her breasts even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:59 am

Morrigan landed hard against Da Xia's ample chest, the pillowy orbs providing only a small measure of protection. Her attention was divided and more focused on the nails that dug into her ass. She growled and turned to open her mouth and try and get a hold of Da Xia's ear and bite down it while her fingers went to try and force themselves inside of Da Xia's pussy as rough as possible.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:17 pm

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Da Xia screamed after the hard landing with pulling Morrigan down with her, the maid had roughly inserted her fingers into her while biting her ear. Da Xia would counter by leaning her neck towards Morrigan's ear and try to claim down on it, trying to grant revenge on Morrigan as she tried to reach over Morrigan's ass and tries to slip her fingers into her pussy at the bottom tip, moaning as the maid roughly fingered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Ahhhh!"Morrigan screamed as Da Xia bit her neck and then her eyes shot wide as her pussy was invaded. "GUH!" She let out a deep gutteral moan and with her free hand tried to slam it into Da Xia's head that was biting down on her neck. "Let go, Bitch or I'll make you wish you never laid a fucking finger on me!" She growled and doubled up her efforts and inserted another finger into Da Xia and began to angrily redouble her efforts on assaulting Da Xia's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:33 pm

"Aahhhhh!!!!" Da Xia screamed after hit her head and increased to finger her, letting go of Morrigan's neck as she angrily glare at her face to face, "I'll make you regret ever challenging me!" Da Xia counter threatened as she would then move her other hand down to the front of Morrigan's pussy as she planned to roughly finger the maid from two directions, all with the intent of breaking Morrigan's pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 am

"Gaaah!" Morrigan screamed as her pussyw as invaded from two directions. It was beign stretched out painfully and she winced as she was fucked. "Cunt!" She screamed and began panting. She was close to cumming already, the rough treatment on her sex was getting her worked up even though she hated to admit she loved getting roughly fucked. But she could step it up even more and inserted a third finger into Da Xia but this time jammed it roughly up her ass. She grinned at the thought. She knew Da Xia was some skank slut who probably was fucked by ever guy she ever saw but had she ever been penetrated there? That'd certainly turn the tide if she could catch Da Xia off guard.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:30 am

Da Xia smiled as she saw the pain in Morrigan's face from her two pronged pussy attack, continuing to pull on the ends of Morrigan's sex. But even through she was delivering a great attack, so was Morrigan as the maid was getting Da Xia closer and closer to cumming to her rough assault. Her pussy leaking of pre-cum, Da Xia though that she was going to force Morrigan to cum first, "Bitch, cum alrea-AAAAAHHHH!!!!" Da Xia was say however that was until she felt Morrigan's finger going up her ass, forcing her to freeze on the stop, but not before tightening her arms that in turn caused her hands to pull on both sides of the maid's sex, leaving Da Xia shivering at the touch of Morrigan's finger in her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum