Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 10:13 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 9:36 am

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

At A Glance

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

At A Glance - Page 3 Empty Re: At A Glance

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:46 am

Bab once again widened her eyes as she was hauled up to a sitting position. With her legs forcibly spread, and the slight about of pain she felt, she cooed in delight. "Ooooh...' She said as she looked at Da Xia only to have her forced to look at Lukretia who was letting out soft pants of pleasure as Macha went to work.

Babd screwed her eyes so she was looking at Da Xia the best she could."I love to be humiliated, Mistress." She said emphasizing the last word so that maybe Da Xia would take the hint. Meanwhile, Morrigan had been watching the seen and finally she slapped her hand against the bar. "Mistress!" She called out. "How can you stand this!? This stupid bitch doesn't know anything! What could you possibly see in her?! She's a useless skank who's just riding your coat tails!" The red head blurted out Angrily. Meanwhile, Lukretia disguised a smirk as a soft moan of pleasure as Macha teased her pussy with her tongue but otherwise made no other recognition of Morrigan or Babd.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Da Xia was lost in her dominate state, that is until she heard Morrigan insult her. Da Xia's eyes immediately went from being locked on Babd to becoming locked on to Morrigan. "What was that?" she asked in an aggressive tone as she shoved Babd off of her. "Care to run that by me again whore!?" she shouted at Morrigan as she did not take kindly to insults flung her way. "And who is exactly riding Lukretia's coat tails?! You ain't shit without her! At least I could handle myself, unlike you who need these other two bitches to back her scrawny ass!" Da Xia shouted back to the maid, intending slander her name as much as Morrigan tried to do.

Last edited by 1079 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Lukretia grinned and let out a soft gasp as she heard Morrigan shout out. "anhhhn!" The situation caught her off guard and one of Macha's careful licks had tantalized her at the right moment to keep her from being as discreet as she would have liked.

Meanwhile, Morrigan smirked at Da Xia. "You heard me loud and clear, skank." She said as she crossed her arms. "You're a worthless slut. You aren't even fit to kiss the mistresses feet. The only reason i can even think why you're in this room right now is because she feels bad for you. She feels sorry that someone so pathetic could even exist." Morrigan narrowed her eyes. and stepped forward. "I don't need anyone to take you out. I could do it with my eyes closed. "I'll show you how worthless you really are so you can get out of my sight." Morrigan then grinned. "Or maybe, you could be Babd's servant. That's about where you belong, bitch."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:43 am

Da Xia's face contorted with fury as she heard Morrigan claims that she was better, and the Chinese Bully was going to let the girl spout that kind of crap without showing her that she can back it up. "Then prove it right now you fucking slut! I challenge to a sex fight! Not only will I beat you, I'm going to humiliate you in front of Lukretia!" Da Xia shouted as she threw a pointing finger at Morrigan. "Come on! Step up bitch! I'm going to break your pussy over and over again!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 am

Morrigan grinned as Da Xia got heated. She began to undo her maid's outfit until she was completely naked. She slowly and carefully strode over to Da Xia, showing off her body. She was looking forward to breaking this bitch in half. "You aren't going to know what hit you, cunt." Morrigan said and when she was close enough, she would throw her body forward to try and snag her fingers in Da Xia's hair and thrust her chest against Da Xia's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Da Xia angrily glared at Morrigan as the maid approached nude as Da Xia would strip off her underwear to match her opponent, not wanting any advantages over her to prove that she would be the better woman. After stripping herself nude, Da Xia would walk towards Morrigan to get this fight started as Morrigan made the first move in grabbing Da Xia's hair, sinking her fingers into her head while throwing her chest into Da Xia's. "Ahhh! Bitch!" Da Xia screamed as she would immediately throw her hands towards teh maid's red locks and sink her fingers into her as she tried to push back with her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:29 am

Morrigan growled as Da Xia thrust her fingers into her hair and tugged on it. Her breasts slapped against Da Xia's and Morrigan groaned. Da Xia's breasts were a little bigger than Morrigan's and began to mushroom over hers. "Ugly udders!" She snarled as she twisted her body to try and force her nipples to cut into Da Xia's from the side. Morrigan figured she could turn the first round of this match up into a tit fight and she also believed she had the experience to crush Da Xia's orbs even as she continued to tug on Da Xia's hair.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Da Xia growled back at Morrigan as she felt the red haired maid's fingers digging at her lightish red hair. As their breasts collided and as Morrigan's nipples started to drag themselves across Da Xia's busty rack, Da Xia snarled at Morrigan and shot a hateful glare at her opponent, "You wanna play like that!?" she shouted as she started to move her chest against the movements of Morrigan's, using her nipples to fight back against Morrigan's move as their nipples would clash occasionally, causing Da Xia to moan, however she was not going to back down from the maid as she knew that she could crush this bitch as she continued to pull on Morrigan's hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:49 am

"Oh, fuck you bitch!" Morrigan spat. "I bet you've never been close to another pair of breasts in your life you skank!" The irish girl growled back. Morrigan let out soft pants as she felt her stiff nipples try and bend back Da Xia's perky nubs. The dull pull on her hair also caused her to growl and push herself closer to Da Xia. "Fucking whore." She moaned into Da Xia's ears. She pressed her whole body against Da Xia. Da Xia's breasts were a little bigger she didn't want Da Xia's girls to slam Morrigan's like a wrecking ball. But Morrigan was an experienced and dirty fighter and as they ground breasts, Morrigan tried to curl her leg around Da Xia's and try and pull the girl off balance.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:02 pm

"Bitch please! I've flatten chests far bigger than yours!" Da Xia shouted, whether it was true or not, she continued on to battle against Morrigan's breasts. As both girl's bodies were pressed up together, Da Xia responded to the insult with one of her own, "Fucking slut." she moaned back as she felt Morrigan's leg slip behind hers, which then pull her leg forward that forced Da Xia to hop in place in order to stay up, but she knew that she was in a vulnerable position for Morrigan to take advantage, so she released the red hair and tried to wrap her arms around Morrigan to put a squeeze on her to force her larger breasts into Morrigan's, hoping to flatten them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum