Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Soft Serve Death

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Soft Serve Death - Page 2 Empty Re: Soft Serve Death

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Val was surpised her awkward tackle was thwarted and she wriggled against Cassie as she held onto her. As mighty as Val was, her size did come with it some disadvantages. She wasn't particularly heavy at all, though this was normally a good thing for her. She tried to throw an elbow backwards at Cassie to stop her but she was lifted up again and set right back down. She wrinkled her brow cutely in frustration. The knife was seeming like a better and better idea with each new time this girl seemed to toss her about.

Valkoinen let out a growl at Cassie's hug, which was more like a squeak with her high pitched voice. She shoved Cassie away childishly and looked at her with her cold crimson eyes. nonetheless, she watched Cassie, observing her movements. Val was nothing if not a quick study. Where she was from, the faster you learned what was being taught, the quicker the torture stopped. "I am with the understanding!" She scoffed and mimicked Cassie's stance. Slow at first, as Cassie had and then quicker as well. Crouching and bending her knees, keeping her stance as wide as possible.

"It will be with the helping me to kill no one!" She exclaimed and narrowed her eyes. She was less impulsive now and this time she tried to go low, tensing her muscles and aiming to put her shoulder low as she had seen Cassie do and grab the spunky canuck by the left leg in an attempt to put her on her back.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 am

Cassie smiled at Val's feisty independence. She watched her level change and nodded.

"People can't hit back if you take away their leverage. How could you punch without your feet under you? On the ground, skill can take every advantage away from any opponent."

Cassie was watching Val and saw her second shot coming before she even started it. With well-practiced fluidity, she caught Val the same way as before, with her arms hooking under Val's, and sprawled her legs back so that Val couldn't reach far enough to get a hold of them. With Val's head and shoulders somewhere between Cassie's chest and stomach, Cassie dropped all of her weight down on top of her, forcing Val down to somewhat of a turtled-up position on her knees and elbows. Cassie stayed up on her toes to maximize the amount of her weight that Val had to carry.

"Better!" She declared. "But not good enough! You don't even know the whole technique yet, of course you're not going to take me down. Up you go!" Cassie used her arms, hooked under Vals, to help hoist her back to her feet. Val hadn't accepted her offers to help her up yet, so she just wouldn't give her the option.

"Next do this! You have to drive through the opponent, upset her balance, or his balance. If you just grab and push you won't get it, especially not with a single. We're going for a double here, okay? Now watch." Cassie demonstrated slowly the level change while at the same time taking a big step forward so that her front thigh was parallel to the mat. "See? Right up the middle," she said, slapping her front leg. "And use your head! If you go shoulder first and your heads to the side you might get choked.

To demonstrate again, Cassie turned to face Val. One step at a time she got low, stepped in, grabbed Val's legs, and drove her weight through her so that her weight went back and up. She stopped short, letting her go without bringing her down to the mat. "Now you."

Cassie was genuinely enjoying Val's company. It was great to have someone who wanted to learn what she taught and Val seemed pretty nice. A little gruff, but Russians were like that. Maybe they could even have lunch together afterward, and Val could tell Cassie about her employer and the military and... maybe why she was in Friction and what she liked to do. One thing at a time, though, she had a lesson to teach!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:41 am

Val was a dog. She was bred that way and would probably die that way. Her new found independence came not from her desire for freedom but from her desire to not become a dull tool. Life as an assassin in post Soviet Russia was not one that brought much work. Leaving the Spetsnaz and having them send their other dogs after her made life thrilling and better yet, kept her instincts sharp. So while she was willing to listen to Cassie's instructions, her patients was very thin. She wanted results. This was a mission, not a training exercise and she didn't like letting this girl push her around the way she was.

She growled as Cassie's chest pressed her down into the Canadian's stomach and then forced her to her knees awkwardly. So far all this seemed pretty silly. She supposed it was useful enough for getting someone down to the ground though. There, maybe she could advance things enough to be able to pull out her knife and really go for a good kill." She shrugged Cassie off as she let go, eternally scowling at the woman.

"Do not be with the worrying, wimpy simpy girl." She said. "I will be with the mastering of technique. and you will be with the ruing of day you were with the teaching me of it." It wasn't exactly a threat. Val disliked the girl but she didn't hate her and didn't really want to hurt her. Val wasn't the kind of woman who held grudges. If anything the sensation of having her pride damaged a bit by having to stoop to this sort of position in the first place was causing her irritation. She was a top assassin and here she was like some high school kid entering a karate class for the first time. "By show her, she meant, impress her with her ability to master the techniques she was being shown in an efficient manner.

She narrowed her eyes to focus on Cassie's movements once more. She lifted her leg up and screwed her eyes downward calculating the angle and then stepped forward. She then pulled back into her a standing stance, crouched again and shot forward, lifting her leg up and using it to push forward, diving at Cassie's stomach to try and drive her head into it while reaching out for Cassie's thigh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Cassie watched amusedly while Val mechanically thought her way through the motions. When Val turned to face Cassie, Cassie watched her form while she shot in on her again. This time she didn't sprawl, but she let Val get a hold of her and bring her down to the mat. She grinned. She grabbed the back of Val's head and wrapped one arm under one of Val's to pull her body down tightly against her own while wrapping her legs around Val's body, locking her ankles behind her.

"Not bad! Not entirely right, though, but you don't need to get it perfect on the first day. Right now you're in my guard, see, with my legs like this I can move, I can do more to control your posture, and I can attempt a lot of submissions from here. Being able to get someone down isn't enough! You've got to make sure that once you get them there, you can keep them there, and that they aren't going to be able to make you pay for your takedown. See?"

Something was jabbing into Cassie's ribs, though, and it was a little uncomfortable. "But, um... could you just do me a favor and put your knife somewhere else for now? Also, why don't you wear lighter clothes? I'd be way too hot in that stuff." Cassie released Val's body and put a foot in her hip to push off and get back to her feet.

"So... what is it that you do, exactly? As far as fighting, I mean. Do you just use the knife? Some kind of crazy Filipino knife fighting thing?" Cassie said, pantomiming the motions of fighting with a knife and making little jabs at Val. "Did you learn all that in Russia? And... why haven't I seen you around with the rest of the girls? You are in Friction, right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Val growled. "Why would you be with the teaching me of maneuvers that are with the getting me caught. Shouldn't you be with the doing opposite of that?" She said. But she noted in her head what Cassie had done. The next time the spunky girl tried what Val was doing to her, she would try and do the opposite back and see just how effective it was. But Val wasn't out of options yet. When she heard Cassie complain about the knife. Val grabbed it and pulled it out of the sheath and brought it up to press it close to Cassie's neck. "I am not with the being out of options yet." She said, still muffled against Cassie's chest.

But with that, she removed the knife and got up and sheathed it.She stared icily at Cassie before sheathing her knife and then removing it from her side and setting it down on the bench. "Tch." Valkoinen said as she began to undo her top. "Fine. I will be with the removing clothes if it will be with the making Elliot comma Cassie with the closing of mouth." She said as she began to remove the bulky camouflaged uniform, unzipping the top and shrugging it off. "In Siberia, it is with the being necessary. My blood is with the being cold" She said. "I am not with the getting hot."

Val took off the top part of her fatigues, revealing a plain white cotton sports bra, tight against her body. It was a wonder she was even wearing anything at all. Her chest wasn't too big but the Finn seemed to desire the snugness of the undergarment. Pulling down the pants and kicking them aside revealed the same sort of standard issue underattire. A plain white cotton pair of panties that once again fit tightly against her body. Despite looking rather girlish in appearance, Valkoinen actually had a fairly sexy body underneath. She had subtle curves and from the waist down might actually be mistaken for an adult woman. But Valkoinen either did not know or did not care about her presence as a lady and stood before Cassie in only her underwear with no modesty whatsoever.

"I am with the being sniper." She said. "If you are with the being targeted by me you will not even be with the seeing me before you die. just..." She make a cute noise indicating 'death' as she ran her thumb along her neck. "But I am also with the being trained in hand to hand combat by Russian military. She glanced backwards. "I am with the being better at knife fighting than at unarmed combat." She admitted. "I am also with the being in wimpy simpy wrestling league but they are with the being smart and not with the giving me matches unless they are with the having to." She then stared at Cassie. "I am not with the coming to this place unless it is with the being absolute necessity." She added with a cold tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:25 am

Cassie took on the chastising tone of her father. "You didn't catch me when I took you down. It's not a problem with the double leg takedown, it's a problem with not having a full ground game. You do what you do, but with this, I am better than you, and I can teach you to get better." Cassie sometimes surprised herself when she took that tone. It sounded like someone else's voice coming out of her mouth. She tried to smooth things over with a smile.

But then Val was in her face with her knife against her neck. She stifled another scream and held perfectly still, not wanting to get nicked by the blade. "W-what?" She was noticeably shaken after Val sheathed her knife. Would she actually have... no, not here. With all these people... that'd be crazy. As much as she was afraid of Val, she was also irked by her lack of respect. It's not that Cassie demanded a lot of respect, but her jujitsu was representing her whole family, and she clearly could roll Val on the ground, so long as she didn't have a knife or a freaking rifle. Maybe she was overreacting though.

"I-I, um..." Cassie wasn't sure what she was trying to say, but she was stopped short when Val started losing clothes. "You don't.. um... you don't have to, uh... okay." If she wasn't uncomfortable before, she was now. The somewhat cranky knife-murdering cutey-pie here was now in her underwear. Cassie shifted uncomfortably, not sure how to proceed. Was she going to roll with this girl dressed like that? Well, what she was wearing wasn't all that much less than workout clothes... still.

"Do you, um, do you want to borrow some workout clothes?" Cassie said, her voice climbing up high at the end. "I think you're about my size."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:36 am

Val stared at Cassie. "You may be with the better at this rolly polly grappling." She began. "But I am with the informing you that The need to be witht he determining which skills were greater would not even be with he being necessary." She stared coldly at Cassie for a moment. "She then looked down at herself. "Elliot comma Cassie, pleased to be with the making p of mind. I am with the growing quite impatient with the being commanded to do this and to that and to be always with the having to do opposite things.First you are with the telling me how to do something and then you are with the telling me how the thing you are with the teaching me isn't right. Then you are with the asking me if I am with the having too many clothes and then you are asking me if I am with the needing clothes. I am with the wondering if you are even with the having head screwed on properly?" She asked seriously as she inspected the girl.

Valkoinen then inspected Cassie very carefully. "Is this not with the being appropriate attire?" She sad as she tugged at her bra. " I am with the having no restrictions now. Would you be with the preferring if I am with the removing all clothing?" Sh asked. "So that I am with the having perfect streamline maneuverability?" Valkoinen then shook her head. "Pleased to be showing next maneuver. I am not with the having time to dilly dally with indecisive girly girl."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 pm

"No no no, no, what you have on is great, perfect, couldn't be better." Please don't nude up in the middle of the gym. "Yes, now I see how mobile you are and unrestricted and... yeah."

Cassie was just starting to get the distinct impression that Val didn't like her very much. Not at all, really, and that was too bad. Well... maybe Cassie didn't like HER that much. She wasn't very nice. But... that didn't seem fair. Cassie probably just didn't know her well enough yet. She knew how sometimes people give you the wrong impression when you haven't got the hang of them.

Cassie brightened with another smile. "And don't be silly. My head's screwed on just fine. But you probably wouldn't have got away with this much complaining with your instructors in Russia! Tell you what, if you're so skeptical of how useful my skills are, why don't we test them." She stepped out into her stance, ready to go. "Come get me. We'll say medium contact."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Val released her grip on the bra she was wearing as Cassie stammered a response. Well it was nice that she finally made a decision, Val sighed softly to herself. This girl was far too skiddish for Val;'s tastes. Too much energy, not enough concentration. It was a wonder they were even able to maintain a conversation but the Finn let it pass for now.

Val's eyes narrowed when Cassie spoke again. Instructors? The naive girl couldn't even fathom. She was right though. A single utterance of protest or glance of defiance would earn severe punishment. Val nodded and brought her fists up as she looked at Cassie. It was true that the girl might have the advantage if they got close, but Val wasn't a rookie. She was still a skilled fighter and the fact that Cassie was making her look like a rookie aggravated her. So when Cassie got into her stance, Val stepped forward, not closing the gap between them and instead swinging her leg out to aim a kick at Cassie's knee/shin area.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:01 pm

It was time for business, and Cassie tried to push out her warm and fuzzy people skills to make room for her action hero mode. She took a breath and set her eyes on Val, blocking out everything else in the room. She didn't even blink.

It didn't take much for Cassie to access her competitive side. When there was a fight to be had, all the petulance and pride that she kept so well in check was always itching to get out. And aside from wanting to win, she had something to prove to this girl. Val thought Cassie was a joke. Cassie grit her teeth. She'd show her what she was made of.

Cassie saw Val's kick incoming and reacted. She got low and braced herself to take the impact of the kick, realizing a moment too late that it might hurt more than she was used to. Val's shin slammed into the side of Cassie's knee and partly buckled the leg, but Cassie scooped Val's leg up with one arm and pulled it up a bit above waist level. She pushed forward, throwing her other hand into Val's face just to get her to lean back so her balance would be compromised. There were gentler ways of taking her down... but she wanted a demonstration.

Cassie kept her hold on Val's leg as tight as she could and rolled her whole body to the side while dropping to the mat, torquing Val's leg like a screw, forcing her to turn with her and follow her to the mat.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next