Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 am

Vanderdecken reached back to try and grab Kagami's legs and roll her into a pin. "Don't worry. I won't let you get seriously injured. Besides, what's there to be afraid of aside form a little fire? You won't get set on fire, I promise." She said as she looked down at Kagami.

"1!" the ref would count if Vanderdecken was able to secure the pin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Top Brawl! Vanderdecken Vs. Kagami Elicia Celeste

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:24 am

Kagami heard Vanderdecken's words and she was still afraid but she thought she might as well try as long as Vanderdecken would help her "Are you sure i won't get hurt?" Kagami asked but then she heard the ref start to count and she began to buck and wriggle beneath Vnderdecken trying to break the pin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:20 am

Vanderdecken saw the ref going for the second count and felt Kagami wriggling around under her. The acrobat let go and then rolled off Kagami, grabbing the whip. "I'm not sure.' She said. "but I am sure you won't get seriously injured. There's a difference. And you're right. It's not time to end things yet. We're just getting started. She then cracked the whip loudly. "Now, git." She said as she looked at Kagami with a serious face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:18 am

Kagami was glad the Vanderdecken rolled off of her and she immediatly rolled away only to here the crack of the whip and Vanderdecken yelling at her to jump through the hoop. Kagami was still very afraid but Vanderdecken seemed like a nice person and she trusted her slightly on the fact that even if she failed she wouldn't get too hurt. KAgami then ran at the flaming hoop and jumped at it trying to make it through the center but poor Kagami didn't make it and her stomach landed right in the flaming hoop causing her to scream in pain and fall to the floor rolling around as she patted her stomach trying to put out the falmes that were burning hre shirt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:47 am

Vanderdecken watched as Kagami miserably failed jumping through the hoop. "I guess if you're gonna fail, fail spectacularly." She muttered to herself before running over to Kagami. "Just follow my lead. You're fine, only your shirt's burned." She would then try and guide Kagami's rolling so it looked like she was intentionally rolling Kagami up into the whip. While she di d this, she deftly brought her hand into her pants and pulled out a little salve she kept in there. She wiped it on Kagami's stomach, sliding it underneath the girl's shirt quickly as she attempted to roll the girl up. "The scream was just a reaction from the heat, you're fine really. Though if she could bind Kagami int he whip, she would stand up and make a pose. "It's too bad for you, your clumsiness was all accounted for in my plan!" She would say in a loud, yet dry voice as the crowd chuckled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:55 am

Kagami had stopped screaming as she began to whimper in pain instead but as Vanderdecken came close to her she became very afraid as she was the one who convinced KAgami to try and jump through the hoop but instead of attack her down opponet Vanderdecken applied a salve to KAgami's burn wounds which greatly confused her but of course before KAgami could say or do anything she was yet again being wrapped up and humilited by Vanderdecken causing KAgami's rage and hatred of Vanderdecken to return.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:58 am

Vanderdecken would try and lift up Kagami and through her up against her shoulder like a sack potatoes. "Hey, that wasn't so bad. Really, you're doing great. And that angry face, it's really good too." She said to Kagami. "Keep struggling, they're eating it up. She would then try and carry Kagami over to the edge of the ring where the ladders are. "I suppose it's time for a big finally, right?" She asked as she looked up at the ladder that led to the high wire and trapeze.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:18 am

Kagami felt herself being lifted up and she began to truggle but as soon as Vanderdecken began to take her up to the highwire her body froze in fear and with her voice trembling she asked "What are you going to do to me?" Kagami closed her eye and shut it tight as the higher they went the more fearful she became.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:35 am

Vanderdecken set Kagami down once they had reached the initial platform. She looked down at Kagami as she stretched. "It's time for a spectacular finish." She said looking at the girl. "Are you afraid of heights?" She asked before heaving Kagami up once more and carefully put her foot over the tight rope wire. Even though there was a net underneath them, the audience wondered if Vanderdecken could maintain her balance. She stepped out again, holding Kagami like a bride. "Don't worry. You're safe." She whispered. "Don't tell me you don't believe me from earlier? I told you, it was mostly in your head." She whispered to try and soothe Kagami.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:42 am

Kagami was still nervously shaking as Vanderdecken stepped out onto the wire but she tried her best to control herself because she knew if she struggled too much then both of them might fall. Kagami heard Vanderdecken's words but they did little to soothe her scared mind "h, how am i safe? You tied me up and brought me all the way up here." KAgami said as her nervousness caused her to stutter slightly "And please don't drop me i don't like heights especially when i fall from them"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next