Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Leila vs Duffy (Debut match)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Leila vs Duffy (Debut match) - Page 9 Empty Re: Leila vs Duffy (Debut match)

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:21 am

Maybe it was weariness, or the adrenaline, it didn't matter. It was than did Leila made her next mistake. As she tried to pull Duffy by her hair, suddenly a fist shot upwards and slammed into her sex.

Her eyes widen in shock, and she let out a scream. "KYAAAA!!" She screamed as she slumped down onto the mat while holding onto her injured womanhood.

She was vulnerable at the moment.

Outside the ring, Aerial sighed once more at her sister's predicament. "Damn idiot..." She muttered.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:33 am

Leila had slumped down into a position similar to Duffy's and the scot managed a smile. She would lean forward and try and reach out for Leila's hair. If she could, she'd use it, not to tug or pull, but to hold onto so she could lean in close and rest her forehead against Leila's. Then, if she was able to pull that off, she would press forward, attempting to give Leila a real kiss on the lips. No tongue, but a real kiss nonetheless. While she did this, she would have her arm cocked back and would pull away to whisper to Leila. "G'night, Lassie." She'd whisper with a smile as she would pull her head away just enough to be able to aim her fist right at Leila's temple.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:37 am

She had totally expected the worst when Duffy reached forth and pulled on her hair lightly. As their heads connected, she prepared herself for the worst. But what she didn't expect was the sudden kiss the Scottish woman had in mind.

So shocked by the action that she let her guard down. As they broke contact, she immediately regained her senses, and spit on the ground, only for her to lift her head up in time for a fist to slam straight into her face.

"Grra!!" She cried out as the fist slammed into her face, and sent her crashing onto the mat laying on her back.

"Ohhh,,,," She groaned, she may not have been knocked out, but she was most certainly almost down for the count.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 am

Duffy panted as Leila fell backwards. She was too tired to try and finish the job, but she could still win. She fell backwards, trying to slam her body as hard as she could onto Leila's Then, she'd grab the girl's leg and try and roll her up into a pin. "W-what's amatter, lassie?" She said as the ref slid into position and slapped the first count.

"1!"

"Dun nae like th' taste a fine Scottish rose?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:44 am

"No--no! I don't!" Leila snapped back with surprsing force.

"2!" The ref called out.

Just before the the ref hit 3, she used whatever force she had left to try and kick out.

But knowing that even if she did kick out, she was so badly hurt, that she wouldn't even be able to stand, one more powerful move would no doubt finish her.

She prayed that if Duffy had her way with her, it wouldn't be a DDT or a Pedigree, she was 100% sure that she wouldn't survive either of those moves.

Last edited by 1169 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:39 am

Duffy let go of Leila as she kicked out and rolled onto her hands and knees. "Shite, yer a tough one lassie." She said and tried to reach for her hair to pull her up. She wasn't one for wrestling moves but she was pretty good at falling over. If she could pull up Leila into a standing headlock, she'd immediately fall backwards into a tumbling DDT, hoping to slam Leila's head back into the mat and finish the job.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:55 am

She couldn't take it anymore, she was so weak now, she didn't even fidget as Duffy lifted her by her hair.The next moment before she could even say anything, Duffy wrapped her arm around her head, putting her in a lock.

"Oh...no...please..."She weakly moaned as she knew what was going to happen next.

And just as she feared, it was a DDT, it slammed her face hard back into the mat hard, knocking her out.

Outside, Aerial sighed sadly as she watched her sister get knocked out by Duffy.

"That girl better not do anything else now that Leila's lost. Otherwise I'll kick her ass so hard she'll never fight again." She darkly swore to herself.

Last edited by 1169 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:01 am

Duffy fell onto her butt as she felt Leila's head slam into the mat. She panted for a few moments before she slumped over, her head laying on Leila's chest. A little bit of drool spilled onto Leila's shirt and the ref leaned over to check and Duffy weakly lifted her she and and gave a thumbs up. The ref waved her hands as she saw Leila out cold and Duffy then slumped against the girl and closed her good eye, passing out as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:05 am

Aerial entered the ring, and immediately slapped her sister awake, followed by Duffy.

She had several words to say to them, and she wasn't going to let either of them leave until she did.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:11 am

Duffy shook her head as she was slapped and slowly sat up. "S-shite, me head is fuckin poundin. She went to rub her eyes and the sting from the black eye made her wince. "Fuck another row? She looked down her hand was covered in partially dried blood. "Hope I won, shite." She then tried to blink away the fuzzyness in her eyes as she looked up. The arena lights blinded her even more. "I-is it closin time already? I got enough cash fer one more mug.." She muttered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next