by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Championship Title Match: Kirin vs Akashi

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Championship Title Match: Kirin vs Akashi - Page 8 Empty Re: Championship Title Match: Kirin vs Akashi

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:25 am

"Sloppy," she scolded herself as the fellow big girl planted herself atop her. "1!"
Kirin tried to lift herself up, throwing a hand up to defy the count. Burst up and blindside Akashi with a quick counter.

But at the beating she'd taken, she had a little trouble just thinking that. Her vision blurred and her big body pressed up against Akashi's but only because of her heavy breathing. The sweaty milf just moaned softly and gently writhed beneath the sumo. "2!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Championship Title Match: Kirin vs Akashi - Page 8 Empty Re: Championship Title Match: Kirin vs Akashi

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:57 am

Akashi felt Kirin's meager resitances and shut her eyes tightly. She couldn't keep the plump milf from fighting back betyond securing her in the pin. Her grip tightened. but not in hops of maintaining the pin but in anticipation of the ref's last count. As the hand slapped the mat and the ref counted:

"3!" Akashi's muscle's tightened and her heart felt like it was goign to leap out of her chest. She releazsed Kirin and from somewhere she couldn't even fathom her body practically jumped int he air. She nearly tackled the ref in thanks for counting those last three seconds. Her face had an irremovable grin on it and she pulled away from the ref, only to have her legs wobble as she suddenly collapsed to her knees. The ref pulled up her hand and she raised her other one. Shouting as she tired to hold back tears of joy.

Finally all her hard work and training everything she had ever hoped for had finally come true! She was the champ, the yokozuuna! It was even greater than she had imagined it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Kirin panted quietly, seeming unaware of the situation. In fact, it was just that it was hard to find the energy to express her reaction.

"I'm sorry, Masane," she thought as she closed her eyes, smiling softly. "But mama wasn't strong enough to hold onto it any longer. I had to let you down once again..."

She opened her eyes again and smiled wider, managing to get herself propped up on a shaky elbow. "But she looks so happy. She wanted it so badly, I'm surprised I did as well as I did. It's as if my girls were watching and I was fighting for them... and I'm sure they'd have loved this match. Maybe I'll show it to them some day."

Kirin crawled over, legs too weak to help much and her muscles aching all over, but she managed to work her way over to Akashi. She'd lean up behind her, draping her arms over her more than grabbing her in a hug that pressed her breasts up against her back, still hard at the nipples in excitement. She squeezed her briefly but tightly for a moment, then let go and made a motion to the ref. She reached out of the ring and fetched her a mic as she slid back onto her butt, leaning on one hand to keep from flopping back.

"Congratulations," she said wearily, sweating and smiling. "You really earned it, Yokozuna-chan. Really, congratulations and best of luck holding onto it for a long time."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:26 am

Akashi had no clue that Kirin was closing in on her. She was in her own world of Ecstasy and Was was just trying to take in everything. She cried out when She felt Kirin hug her but then turned and let out a relieved sigh. She nuzzled her cheek against Kirin's as she was squeezed letting out a small 'ack!' as she was hugged tightly.

She was surprised when Kirin grabbed a mic though. Her eyes widened when she saw Kirin speak and the tears of joy that she was trying t o hold back came rushing out. She stood up slowly and heaved a deep sigh.

She bowed to Kirin and then turned and bowed to the crowd. She grabbed the microphone and smiled. "Thank you Yoko-mama." She said. "And thank you everyone." She said to the audience "I only hope that I will be a worthy enough champion." She bowed again and took her title with her free hand and draped it over her shoulder. "I couldn't have done it without support of my one and only Mina-chan. And all of the opponents who pushed me to my limit and beyond." She then tossed the microphone away and turned and held out her hand to help Kirin up.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:42 am

Kirin laughed a bit weakly as she saw Akashi weep and thank the fans. She had known she was champ material. "Thank you, Kashi-chan. And I'm sure Mina will be very proud."

She took the hand with a thankful nod, grunting a bit comically as she staggered to her feet, having to sling her arm over Akashi's shoulder for a moment to get her footing. The ref went to help her, but she waved her off and stepped off on her own. She stumbled with a surprised gasp to almost lose her footing entirely, though, and smiled a bit as she took Akashi's and the ref's hands to balance herself and let them help her from the ring.

"Looks like I'll have a hell of a time explaining this to the girls," she chuckled as she started to leave the arena. "Why I'm stuck in bed with a heating pad out of the blue..." She pat the belt that Akashi now carried. "Just glad I was able to hold it one more time..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8