Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Postmatch! Wells and Haruka

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Postmatch! Wells and Haruka - Page 7 Empty Re: Postmatch! Wells and Haruka

Post by Tatyina Mon May 23, 2011 6:28 am

Wells felt like she was going to die. She didn't even know how she was maintaining her breath, panting so hard and practically gulping down air like it was food. Worse yet, her tiny loins were still on fire. From the pleasure of an incredible orgasm to the heat that was still stoked by her cute lover pressed against her. She could feel how tightly Haruka was clutching her and almost winced. It was ever so close to hurting and yet the tightness felt comforting. She too wearily, lustfully panted out Haruka's name. "hn-haruka!"

She felt heavy, her insides were full with something that she didn't understand. Her center of gravity shifted and she pushed forward, sliding against Haruka to push the girl onto her back. She then pushed up on her knees, lifting her hips up and pushing off of Haruka. A loud popping noise echoed through the air as the seal on their pussies broke and Well's sex was overcome by juices, dripping out of her like a waterfall and emptying out of her womb.

She gasped and her eyes shot wide. "Ah... ahhh!" She She quickly rolled her hips forward and pressed her pussy against Haruka's once more. The juices that drenched both girls made their womanhoods sloppily kiss once more. Wells reached up to pin Haruka's arms down and began to rock against the girl. "Ahhh!" She squeaked again. "harukaaa!" She moaned hard and fell forward, slapping her body against Haruka's tummy before wildly kissing Haruka's collarbone an d mewling as she kissed her way down to Haruka's perky buds.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:43 am

Haruka moaned as Wells made her lie down, but she didn't resist, trusting in her lover and wanting whatever was next. She was rewarded with the terrific sensation of their pussies peeling apart, her cute but admittedly greedy little cunny finally surrendering her juices and those of Wells that had made it inside of her, their crotches awash with hot, thick cum. Her cry lasted throughout the long, sucking gasp of her newly-released sex, up until Wells silenced her sex lips anew.

Pain and delight fought for control of Haruka's consciousness. Their dripping crotches were slipping against each other, scraping sensitive flesh together in ways that they shouldn't meet yet which also thrilled her. She somehow realized Wells was dominating her now, what with her lover mounting and pinning and practically bodyslamming her sweat-soaked belly, and she utterly loved it. "Wells..." she whined, writhing beneath the kissses. "More... rule me more..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Wells began to kiss on Haruka's breasts, gently tonguing the nipple and taking it into her mouth to suckle it. All the while, she continued to slide her pussy and tummy against Haruka's. creating a hot friction between them that was lubricated by their own hot juices. Wells gasped at Haruka's sudden demand. rule? She thought. She blushed at the realization that she actually was dominating someone. Wells pushed herself up, pausing her efforts for a moment to look into Haruka's eyes. She then blushed and turned her head before reaching up and grabbing Haruka's hair. She pushed her body forward, slapping her pussy hard against Haruka's to audibly jostle their sexes. "Haah!" She moaned. She tugged at Haruka's hair as she leaned down. "Haruka." She said, hoping to force Haruka's head to one side. "I-m... I'm not that kind of girl.." She whispered as she leaned in, pressing her full weight against Haruka, her breasts pushing into Harukas and their sexes kissing as Wells leaned in and took Haruka's earlobe between her teeth and bit down before sucking hard on it. She maintained a firm grasp on Haruka's locks while her body writhed against Haruka, bringing her up to a boiling point once more. She really wasn't that kind of girl but somehow she was enjoying it as much as Haruka seemed to be.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm

In Haruka's mind, Wells was indeed ruling her, what with the way her lover's lips and tongue encircled and twirled around her aching hard nubs and a smoldering sensation washed up and down her lower body as their crotches and bellies went at each other like soaking wet and horny tigers with Wells the figurative bigger and literal top cat. Her eyes actually begged it of Wells when they held gazes. So the whimper Haruka let out when her hair was grabbed was of anticipation, anticipation that was more than satisfied when Wells pussyslammed her.

"Uwahhh!" It wasn't just her sex that got jarred by that mutual low blow, but her entire body. Haruka was still wheezing when Wells yanked on her hair again. Now the right side of her face was pushed into the bed as Wells' weight sank into Haruka's small breasts and shlick sex, sank them into the mattress. The idol girl mewled as her pink-haired lover chewed cutely at her left earlobe. She spasmed as well, more fiercely and happily than Wells, loving it. "Yes... yes... just like that..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 pm

"H-haruka!" Wells cried out in pleasure, excitement and trepidation. Her arms suddenly released Haruka's hair and she slid them under the girl's back and lifted up to slide her legs around Haruka's body. She then lifted herself up and tightly clamped her thighs around Haruka's waist so that she was sitting on Haruka's flower and squeezing her body. She then began to rock back and forth and reached down. With one hand she curled her fingers around Haruka's hair again and tugged at it to forcibly pull the girl up into a half sitting position. Her other hand reached down and thumbed Haruka's nub before her fingers dug into the girl's breast and used it to try and pull her up even more. "Haaa! Ha!" Wells panted loudly. "Harukaaaangh Y-you really are some kind of succubus!" She exclaimed through a moan.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:13 pm

"Weeells!" wailed Haruka was she ended up in an even more excruciating pleasurable position beneath the pink-haired girl, what with her waist pressed sore and her pussy reduced to a sopping wet seat for her lover to roost upon. Even the firm way Wells yanked on her hair to force the exhausted and submissive Haruka to sit up further fanned the flames of her ardor. But what sealed the position were the fingers that all but clawed into her small tit and the fragile nipple tipping it. "Uwaahhhh!" Haruka shrilled in delight, her eyes wide and her pupils fully open. "Weeells! You're sooo strooong! Keep controlling me! Don't stooop! Or I'll... or I'll reeeaaally turn into a succubusss!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Fromtheir sexy new position, Wells began to rock against Haruka's pussy. "Haaa!" She moaned out in a ragged pant as her slick flower glided along her lover's. Her movements were morelike spasms now and her moans whimpering pants. She was barely in control of her own faculties as her mind was clouded by ecstasy.

"Waaah!" She cried out as Haruka praised her. Her heart beat so fast that she thought it was going to explode out of her chest. But the threat of Haruka turning into a succubus caused her to squirm a bit. Oh no! she thought and let go of Haruka's hair and slid it along the back of Haruka's neck. Her other hand went up and curled around Haruka's neck as well and pushed the girl into Wells sweat soaked buds. "S-suck them!" She demanded cutely. "Worship them!" She added, her eyes widened at her own words. Her face was beet red. Se rocked even harder against Haruka's sex let tout gasping pants. "T-tell me how much you love this!" She said. "Love me!" She added before her mouth formed an 'O' in shock. Quickly she decided to cover up her last words. "Harruuuukaaaagn!" She wailed humping her cute flower harder.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Haruka had been more than happy being Wells' ecstatically bucking bronco. So when the pink haired girl suddenly interrupted their wild sexual ride and demanded a suckling, the idol girl peered lustily at the cute nubs offered her. "Can I?" she groaned in delight. "Really? Yes, yes, yes, Wells, I want to! I will worship you!"

And she went after the nearer nipple ravenously, sucking and tonguing and even nibble that fragile, sensitive tip. She would lift her lips from that teat to declare "I love them! I love them a lot!" before she moved to its twin to deliver much the same, skillful pleasuring throughout their humping bodies. Her next exclamation was "I love you, Wells! I love you!", declared as her cunny rose fiercely into Wells' diving crotch. "Weeeells!" She really was turning into a succubus...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:53 am

"Yes, do it!" Wells blurted out, her eyes wide with lust, confusion and dizziness. Her command was a cute squeak. "Yes! Yes!" Se growled, "I am your mistress, I command it!" She added. 'Ahhh! Wat am I saying!? I'm no one's mistress! I don't even know what that means!' Her thoughts were frantic and as Haruka began to do as she asked, she gasped with each new proclamation. "Oh! Oh Haruka!" She moaned. "H-haaaanh!" Wells moaned as her nipple was teased. "Oooh! Haruka even bit them a little. "A...ahow! Yes!" She exclaimed. "Love me! Worhsip me! Oh! Ahh! Yes! I love you!" I'm.. I'm so wet!" She blurted out. "Haruka! Harukaaaaangh! Make me cum! Make me flood again!"

Wells grip on Haruka's neck loosened as Haruka began to drive her pussy into Wells' slick bud. She tried to grip onto Haruka but she was sweat soaked and her grip slipped. She fell backwards, her legs spreading wide and taking in Haruka's cunny like Haruka was a man. "Oh... ooooooooh!" She said as she writhed and looked up at Haruka with one eye. "I'm.... I'm your bitch!" She cooed. "F-fuck me like I'm your bitch!" She demanded needfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 am

Haruka salivated at the opportunity to become Wells' deepest, darkest desire manifested. She ground into her self-proclaimed mistress like an unstoppable acid. Her mouth turned into a whirlpool that threatened to milk Wells' tiny tit and her cunny pressed inexorably upwards into its descending opposite number.

Having her neck free from Wells' grip seemed to revitalize Haruka. It also seemed to change her personality. When Wells fell backwards, Haruka followed her down, so that the idol girl was now on top of her lover. Haruka's green eyes seemed to glow as they leered into Wells' open eye. Her lips lifted from Wells' breasts to giggle.

"You're not my bitch... but you are my slave... know you've released Dark Haruka, the succubus idol! And I will fuck you, Wells, until you go mad for me!"

The so-called Dark Haruka would then began driving her cunny into Wells' wide open sex nonstop. She moaned blissfully throughout the dominating tribbing she inflicted upon her partner. Enjoying the sudden reversal, heady with gaining control of Wells and this tryst. "Shall I squeeze your breasts, my slave, or do you want to be milked?" Dark Haruka half-demanded, half-whined.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next