Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Postmatch! Wells and Haruka

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Postmatch! Wells and Haruka - Page 3 Empty Re: Postmatch! Wells and Haruka

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:14 am

"hah ... hah... hah..." Wells gasped as she felt the pleasant uintrusion of Haruka's thigh between her legs. "T-this ... is .. wonderful.." She murmered as she shivered against Haruka's wet warm body. Her chills were not fromt he water but from the mingling of the two girl's bodies. She curled her fingers against Haruka's flesh and pawed at them needfully. Her ewide eyes looked up at Haruka's and her lips twitched trying as hard as they could to give Haruka a reassuring and welcomeing smile. Though they did not seem to manage to perform the action, Wells knew that the message would be conveyed.

"Hah... ruka..." Wells said again. "L... let's continue..." She leaned in and closed her eyes, her hands riding up Haruka's body as she leaned in for a more passionate kissas her thighs squeezed against Haruka's leg.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:14 pm

"I'm... I'm glad... you like... it..." Haruka felt Wells' shivers course through her own body. She welcomed them as her own, so closely entwined their bodies had become. Yet they could be more than that, she knew. She desired more, was coaxed onwards by fingers curling across her skin, a thigh stropping her womanhood, and most of all that darling smile beneath wet locks of hair.

"Yes... Wells... let's..." The idol girl sealed her lips with her lover's own. Her tongue reached out to her partner's, invited a meeting in the space between them where they could embrace. Likewise her hands dropped down to Wells' slim hips, pushing down even as her thigh rose, catching Wells' flower in a fleshy press. "Wells..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Haruka's wet tongue felt wonderful against Wells' she threw away her timidity and pressed her lips hrder against Haruka's and ran her tongue firmly against her lover's. She let out soft squeaky moans as the heat in her body slowly began to intensify in her loins. She adjusted herself so that their pussies became closer butit was still nto enough. "H-haruka..." She said as she pulled away fom the kisss. "She slid her thigh away and put her arms on Haruka's shoulders. "C-can you s-sit?" She said?"

The AFW suites were lavish things and the tub could easily have fit three of them comfortably in it. But Wells only wanted the two of them. If Haruka did as she was asked, Wells would watch, a deep blush on her face and when Haruka was down, she would turn and adjust the shower nozle so that the cold water fell upon the lower half of Haruka's body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:43 am

Haruka's lips gave way a little before Wells' bold advance. Her tongue stood its ground, in no way hampering her own cute moans and steaming hot breath. She could feel how hot Wells was, how hot Wells' sex was, and wanted to feel it spill upon her.

When Wells pulled away, Haruka almost lunged after her lover, her lips shivering. But her name stopped her, and she listened to the plea. "O-okay..." She didn't know what Wells was planning, but she trusted her. It would probably be fun.

So she sat herself in that huge bath tub, initially keeping her legs modestly tucked together, then slowly spreading them for Wells' viewing pleasure, showing the girl what she would be having in a while.

So when an increased torrent of water fell on her, quite a lot of it landed on her sensitive sex. And to say it was a shock was an understatement.

"Kyaaahhh!" Haruka moaned. She fairly spasmed where she sat, her legs trying to close together, her hands preventing that from happening as they flopped onto Haruka's sex to protect her from the cold. "W-wh-what?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:28 am

Wells watched as Haruka sat and then her eyes widened. "W-ait, no!" She flailled her arms wildly. She saw Haruka close her legs. "N-no! I'll keep you warm!" She sputtered and leaned over only to catch the cold water on her back "Eeeep!" She squealed and she shivered, andjumped, only to feel herself falling. Her legs spread and pressed against either side of the tub. Her arms flailed even wilder than before and she fell forward, her hands proping herself from falling onto Haruka. Her pert but asmall breasts dangled infront of the sitting Haruka as cold water streamed off her, falling to the side of Haruka. Wells looked down. "I... T-that wasn't exactly what I planned." She said and let out a sigh. "S-sorry!" She then looked at Haruka's glistening body. With out the water, she must be getting even colder now. "H-haruka..." She said and smiled lopsidedly before slowly descending upon Haruka and pressing her body against hers, shilding her from the water and warming her with her heat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:48 am

Haruka gaped at Wells' antics."Wells-chan? Ah! Wells-chan!" She tried to grab Wells, but missed on both counts, their foreplay having steamed her brain into happy mush. "Are you all right?" Haruka asked. She was worried for her lover, who seemed even klutzier than herself.

Her shivering must have worried Wells because Haruka soon had double armfuls of the girl. Surprised at first, Haruka quickly understood and happily wrapped herself around Wells, her legs spreading and resting upon Wells' thighs, the better to absorb the kind girl's body heat over as much skin as possible. "Wells-chan... you're really very warm..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:59 am

"nnn.." Wells purred. "I-I'm fine... That's pretty much normal for me." She said as she pushed herself up enough to look at Haruka. "I.. I wanted us.. to be closer..." She said as she leaned in and Began to kiss Haruka's collar, planting small kisses down to the top of her breasts. "You make this easy to do.." She said as she looked up once more. "Y-you're really c-cute.." It was hard to tell if Wells was shivering from the cold or because she was timid and not used to this sort of thing. "C-can I try something?" She asked as she blushed deeply. "D-don't be afraid, the water will splash onto you some more bu-but hopefully it won't bother us for very long." She stood up slowly, letting the water lightly splash over Haruka so she could get used to it, before sliding backwards onto her butt, allowing a little more water onto Haruka. She then slid her hands along her lover's legs and turned her head blushing. She tried to spread Haruka's legs enough to slide her own body between them so that their womanhoods would meet and enjoy a kiss. Her blushing face alone was enough to keep her warm from the cold water, the heat from Haruka making the coldness practically nonexistant. "I=I'm not usually this bold!" She proclaimed suddenly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:54 am

Haruka panted in ecstasy as Wells cutely pecked away at her throat and top. "T-thank you..." She shivered from the cold water that rained upon her body, but almost spasmed when Wells' sex kissed hers, totally not expecting that despite intently watching and letting Wells arrange their bodies for this tryst. "Ahhhhhh! W-Wells... t-this is... this is my first time trying this..." She was referring to their current position. What did Yatori-senpai call it? Tribal something?

"I... I think it's wonderful... c-can I try this?" Haruka would fumbled for Wells' legs to help her in rubbing their lip-locked sexes together. "Ooohhh," she moaned as their tender flowers nuzzled each other. "W-Wells, you're so soft..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Wells' eyes widened as she felt their sexes touch. A jolt of energy ran though her body and she let out a squeak. "O-ooh!" She gasped. "M-m-mine too!" She added quickly. "I don't even really knowhow or why I thought of this!" She then relaxed a bit, easing her pussy into a lip lock with Haruka. 'O-ooohhhh..." She mewed again. "B-but I'm glad I d-did. It's wonderful!"

As Haruka grabbed her legs and guided their sexes together, Wells leaned back and closed her eyes. It felt sooo good. She let out soft, nearly whimpering moans as she turned her body, grabbing out with her hands and finding Haruka's feet. She took one on her hands and began to plant soft kisses on it as she began to softly buck into Haruka, forming a rhythm. 'Hah... Haru- kaaaanngh..." Wells moaned"S-so are you.."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:09 pm

"Yes," Haruka panted throughout this first kiss, the tight press of their warm sex lips electrifying, the kisses bestowed upon her feet adorable. "Yes, we're so soft... so wonderful..." She bent over to nibble and suck upon the cute toes of Wells' feet while her steaming body gyrated in rhythm with her lover's motions. "Ooohhh... unnnhhhr..." The idol girl was heating up quite nicely and quickly, going with the flow of their humping bodies instead of resisting, compliance rewarded with a wondrous ache between her thighs. "S-so much better..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next