Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Postmatch! Wells and Haruka

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Postmatch! Wells and Haruka - Page 5 Empty Re: Postmatch! Wells and Haruka

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 am

Wells eyes widened at Haruka's words. "I-idol!?" She exclaimed. "W-wait a minute..' She gasped and looked at Haruka. "Um.." She looked nervously away from Haruka." Am... Is.." She then sighed and looked down, pressing her head into Haruka's breasts. "Is it ok then? Ahhh... " She was really nervous now. Holding onto Haruka as the girl guided them to the bed. "I ... " She stammered, stopped and grabbed Haruka's wrist.

"I..." She lifted up her eyes and looked around nervously. "That is..." Um.." She turned her body to look back at the tub and then spun the other way. Being naked, she had no way of reaching for her cards or her dice or anything she usually used. She then shut her eyes tightly and reached out and grabbed for Haruka's other hand. "Palm... I say it... Fist... I shut up..." She said to herself. But because her eyes were closed, when she reached, she over extended herself and toppled towards the bed, pulling on Haruka's other wrist. As she lost her balance, her eyes widened and she yelped, trying to turn to fall on her back . Undoubtedly unless Haruka was trying to avoid it, she'd fall on top of Wells. But the young pink haired girl's eyes remained focused on Haruka's other hand the whole time. Was it a fist? Was the palm opened? She had to know!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 am

It was the first time any girl, wrestler or not, showed amazement at Haruka's idol status. Wells' girlish reaction to proximity with a famous person made her even cuter in Haruka's eyes. "Yes, it's okay," she whispered happily as Wells nestled against her breasts on their way to the bed, delighted in finding a possible fan as well as a lover.

When Wells took her wrist, Haruka stopped, surprised and curious at what was wrong, and also enjoying how adorable the flustered Wells was when looking for something. "Palm or fist?" she asked just as Wells fell towards the bed- and pulled the alarmed Haruka along for the ride. "Kyaah-mmpphhh!"

Haruka's face ignited into a blush as she discovered her face had landed on Wells' cute little crotch. She gasped, her hot breath washing upon the sensitive skin in between the pink-haired girl's thighs. Her hand, which Wells depended on for her decision, was a palm, having opened up to catch on anything to stop her fall and finding Wells' right breast.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 am

Wells smiled as she heard Haruka's words, happy that a lowly commoner like her could hang out with such a luminary. Though in reality, Wells was from a pretty rich family and could probably mingle with a celebrity like Haruka just fine. But Wells never thought of herself as any of that. She was just a girl, barely that considering her size. And just wanted to live a mostly normal life. But her bright face quickly turned to shock. Thankfully she fell on the cushiony bed, she let out a sigh. But her eyes remained focused and her eyes lit up as she saw Haruka's palm facing out. "I won..." She muttered only to have Haruka fall face first into her exposed and unguarded womanhood.

H-haaaaaah!" Wells gasped loudly, clamping her leg sin instinct but finding her thighs squeezing Haruka's head. She gripped the sheets with her hands and forced her legs open so that Haruka wouldn't be smooshed. "I.. haaaanhhh I... I-CAN'T-GET-ENOUGH-OF-YOU-HARUKA!" She blurted out, practically all in one breath. She was left panting and moaning Her hand came up and grabbed Haruka's hand and squeezed it tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 am

Haruka was about to pull her face off Wells' cunny when the latter's legs pulled her right back in. "Mmmphh!" Only for a moment, sure, those same legs released her almost immediately. But when the startled and embarrassed Haruka tried to fly back, she was held in place by how tightly Wells gripped her hand and the fervent declaration that followed.

"I.. haaaanhhh I... I-CAN'T-GET-ENOUGH-OF-YOU-HARUKA!"

Haruka's heart nearly leaped out of her chest."Wells... you really like me that much?" Her head seemed to thump just as loudly as her chest.

"Thank you, Wells," she whispered. "I can't get enough of you myself, either... so let me make you really happy..."

She moved onto the bed, on top of Wells, one hand still on Wells' breast, her other holding Wells' hand. Haruka bent down to kiss Wells gently on the lips.

"What would you like us to do? Tell me. I'm not very experienced at this, but I'll try my best to make you happy..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:36 am

Wells eyes widened and her free hand came up and covered her mouth. What if she had just said something so stupid? She turned her eyes downward as Haruka seemed to be a bit more calmer. Wells was still panting. "I.. I don't know..." She admitted truthfuly. Was it the mometn of passion or something deeper. "But... everything feels so right. I don't regret my words!" She said as she nodded her head rapidly and searched Haruka's eyes. "I've never really met someone like you." She said before collapsing against the bed in a pant.

She opened an eye to look at Haruka and smile weakly, giving her hand a squeeze. "I.. yes... I want that and I want you to be happy too.." She said. "I'm... not very good with this either..." She admitted nervously. "I.. I liked what you were doing before though... I just.." She then stopped and sat up. "The lotion!" She said and grinned. "Oooh... th-that sounds good... And .. I can do you too, right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:00 am

"Rubbing lotion on each other sounds nice," Haruka agreed dreamily. The thought of Wells' hands rubbing warm lotion into every inch of her skin made her blush from head to toe. So did her own suggestion.

"Let's do each other together... We could kneel so that we're facing each other. Then we can rub lotion on each other..." Haruka's face began to steam as she went on with an even naughtier idea. "Or maybe we can put lots of lotion on our fronts, or maybe even our..."

Now she was really breathing heavily. "... um, between our legs and then rub our bodies together," she concluded in a tiny voice, shocked at how naughty an idea she had just come up with and desperately hoping Wells would agree...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:49 am

Wells seemed to match Haruka's shade of red at the suggestion but she smiled as well, weakly trying to encourage Haruka. "Oh... oh yes..." She said nodding as she searched around for the bottle. "I.. I .. at the same time and.. and everywhere." She shivered a bit as she hugged herself. Suddenly she realized what Haruka was saying. Lotion... on each other... and then use their bodies to rub it on/ Her face went beet read. "Um... I would-like-that-very-much-please-get-the-lotion!" She said in a rapidly quick voice before letting out a gasping breath.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:07 am

Haruka felt like she was staring at a reflection of herself, seeing how Wells was just as red as she was. That stirred up her loins even more as she realized what they were about to do was sort of like Haruka playing with herself since she and Wells were alike.

"Ah... ah..." Trembling in excitement and embarrassment, Haruka tried to vent some of her arousal by looking for the lotion bottle. Spotting the large plastic bottle they sought, she let out a "I found it!" before hurriedly reaching for it. As she brought it between her and Wells, Haruka tried to flip it open, but found the cap resistant. "Ah... it's not opening..." Her face would take on a panicked expression as she fumbled at the recalcitrant flip-top.

Just as she finally pried the cap open, Haruka's fingers slipped. "Kyaaahhh!" She ended up squeezing the bottle with all her kawaii might. A miniature geyser of lotion shot out. Some of the sweet-smelling white stuff went straight up and thus landed between the two girls, but most of the escaping lotion ended up on the heads and chests of the mortified Haruka and Wells.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:05 am

Wells eyes raised in curious yet timid anticipation as she watched Haruka. Her heart was beating so fast that she couldn't help but pant. To be able to be close with Haruka, who seemed to share her own feelings, was almost making her light headed. She saw Haruka go for the bottle suddenly and then let out a sigh of relief. A few seconds to catch her breath was nice but she perked up again when Haruka said she found the bottle. "That's great!" She said surprised at how confident she sounded with her enthusiasm.

Wells then looked down at the bottle and watched with an open mouth as Haruka tried to open it. Her heart skipped a beat with each second the bottle went unopened. "I.." She tried to speak, her hand reaching out for a moment before she pulled it back in quickly. "Well.. err.. let me?" She muttered under her breath as she tilted her body a little bit to see if she could see it from a better angle. Maybe somehow that would help. At least that was The logic of Wells' body as she maneuvered for a good view.

Then the cap finally came undone but it was worse than expected! White lotion flew out of the bottle and sprayed all over her. Her thighs up to a few drops on her cheek. She had screamed out as well when the liquid sprayed out and shivered as it touched her. "Hah...." She said as she wiped her hand down her stomach, smearing it along her body.

She then looked up at Haruka and gave a small smile. "Y-you did that on purpose!" She teased, wondering if Haruka would catch on. She slid her hand along her breast and leaned over and pressed her fingers against Haruka's cheek, leaning in to kiss the girl on the lips. It was mostly a peck on the lips but Wells couldn't help it. "I... I know you didn't do it on purpose but... everything seemed to work out for you didnt it, Haruka?" She said as she looked down and blushed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:58 am

Haruka was mortified by her messy mistake. She and Wells had ended up looking like some of those pictures of girls in hentai video games that she accidentally saw, the girls who were covered in thick white gloop of... she shivered, not just because the lotion was cold.

"Y-you did that on purpose!"

Her face burned at Wells' tease. In her confusion, Haruka half-believed it to be a real accusation. "I-I didn't!" she pleaded, trying not to stare at how sexy Wells' hand glided over her lotion-coated chest.

Soft lips cut off her frantic explanation. Short was their kiss but decisive. Wells was right. Haruka couldn't argue with how they'd ended up. The lotion was on their bodies. All they needed was to rub it into their skin.

"You're right... this is great..." She shyly reached out to take Wells' hands in her own. Gulping nervously but also excited, Haruka closed her eyes and murmured. "Shall we start, Wells?"

Her lips sought out Wells' for a kiss. Upon lip lock, Haruka let her cute front rest upon her lover's. She could feel Wells' heartbeat upon her chest even as her own heart thumped back, felt her nipples go hard instantly as they found their partners. For a while she was satisfied with just leaning together, letting their bodies get to know each other, letting Wells take the next, naughtier step in this tryst...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next