Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 10 Empty Re: Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:01 am

Chigusa gasped as Mia's breasts crushed her against the wall. Her own breasts had completely given in, flattening like pancakes under the pressure. "Ah! Alright, I give!" Chigusa moaned, pushing against Mai to get her off, "Your breasts are stronger Mai, I give!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 am

Mai chirped as Chigusa gave in and pulled away. She then instantly rubbered her sore breasts. "That's not what I expected, sempai..." She aid and looked at Chigusa. "I;'m sorry that you won't get to force me to eat you out for a whole day anymore, Chi-chan." She then leaned in and kissed Chigusa deeply. "But maybe now we can spend that day trading places." She said with a smirk as their lips barely parted. She reached up and cupped one of Chigusa's breasts. "Do you want me to help ease the pain a little bit, sempai?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:40 pm

"That's ok, you won fair and square," Chigusa said. She gently touched her breasts as Mai pulled away, wincing in pain at how sore they were. Mai did a good job of utterly crushing her breasts; they were flattened now and possessed little of the perkiness they had before. When Mai offered to try and heal them, Chigusa allowed her.

"Yes please," Chigusa said, "They need your touch Mai..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Mai smiled at Chigusa's worods and gently leaned in and took a breast carefully. She kissed all around Chigusa's nipple looking up at her fellow idol. "I'll make them feel better, Chi-chan." She said as she softly kissed everywhere. She then opened her mouth and took her nipple in her mouth, pressing the flat of her tongue against it so there wouldn't be the sharp point of the edge of her tongue. Her other hand then slid down and began to softly stroke Chigusa's pussylips. "This will help ease the pain too.' She said with a sheepish grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:53 am

Chigusa moaned softly as Mai kissed her breasts, stimulating them and certainly making them hurt less. She let out a gasp as Mai took her nipple in her mouth, and began sucking. Chigusa's breasts revived quickly, slowly growing back into their normal perky shape. Her nipples became hard as well as Mai's tongue ran up and down the sensitive tip of her nipple.

"Ohh..." Chigusa moaned, "Oh!" She felt Mai's fingers stroke and probe her pussy. "Yes Mai..." Chigusa moaned, gently hugging her friend's head close to her breasts.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:53 am

Mai let out a soft moan as Chigusa pushed her head into her breasts. She nuzzled and purred, softly licking and suckling at the breasts, being very gentle as she stopped to plant loving kisses on them While her mouth soothed Chigusa's sore tits, her fingerdeftly slid into Chigusa's pussy and began to finger the purple hair idol. "Nnnn is all of Chi-chan's pain melting away?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:00 am

"Nnmmmm..." Chigusa moaned as Mai pleasured her tits and her pussy, "It's getting better... Please keep on doing this Mai, it feels so good!"

Her nipples became erect and hard again from all of Mai's pleasuring, slowly showing their tips after getting flattened and crushed before. Her breasts were quickly restoring their original shape, re inflating if you will. Chigusa's pussy was already wet from the hot titfight, and now was getting even wetter as Mai slowly fingered her. Her hands began to stroke Mai's hair, one hand grabbing the ears Mai wore and unconsciously pulling them away from her head...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:14 am

"I'll make them feel even better than they did before!" She said as she brougt her free hand and began caressing them as well, running the back of her hand along the breast her mout h wasn't attending to and softly massaging them. She left long trails of saliva on Chigusa's breasts as she switched from one tit to the other. She added ha second finger inside of chigusa's pussy an began to increase the pace of her fingering. But suddenly she gasped as her ears were pulled off. "Chi-chan!" She exclaimed and suddenly blushed deeply. "M-my ears...." As though suddenly she was overcome with a great deal of modesty at the thought of even Chigusa seeing her without them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:36 pm

"Hm?" Chigusa said, wondering why Mai sounded so distressed. She opened her eyes, and found Mai's head strangely bare, without the usual tall ears gracing her head. She looked in her hand, and found that she held those ears.

"Oh! I'm sorry..." Chigusa said. She looked at Mai though, and still found that she was very pretty. "Here, do you want them back?" Chigusa said, "You look perfectly fine without them though."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Mai couldn't look and face Chigusa. "I... I don't think anyone has seen my without them in a long time... I know it's stupid... but I just don't even feel like myself without them..." She then looked up at Chigusa with one eye. "I..." She looked down. "I ... even sleep witht hem on... and... " She buried her head int Chigusa's bust and shookher head. "I shower them like they were really mine too!" She said in a muffled tone. N-nyaaa~ Don't tell anyone cChi-chan!" She said backing away and looking at Chigusa. "It's too embarrassing!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next