Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 2: Ofélia Castro Vs. Reiko Kanamori

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Round 2: Ofélia Castro Vs. Reiko Kanamori - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 2: Ofélia Castro Vs. Reiko Kanamori

Post by Tatyina Tue May 04, 2010 5:49 am

Ofelia was going to capitalize on the situation and tried to sit up and push her hands down on Reiko's shoulders and lean in. "C'mon, suga." She said. "What's so bad about takin things nice an easy?" She would try and lean in and kiss Reiko while hoping to pin the girl's shoulder's down.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Ofélia Castro Vs. Reiko Kanamori - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 2: Ofélia Castro Vs. Reiko Kanamori

Post by Clyton Sat May 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Reiko was firmly forced down on the bed, still trying to resist, but that ended when Ofelia started to kiss her. She eased into the kiss, her resistance becoming more weaker and weaker, and her eyes closing slowly. Although a part of her still tried to push her off because of the lack of air she is getting, although her push was noticeably weak.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Ofelia pressed the kiss, trying to slide her tongue into Reiko's mouth so she could deepen it. When she did, she made sure to try and keep Reiko's shoulder's down, mentally counting while they embraced in the kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue May 11, 2010 12:47 pm

"MMMM!" Reiko moaned while the kiss continued, feeling Ofelia's tongue coming into her mouth, and the girl would return the favor by inserting her own tongue into the other girl's mouth. Of course, Reiko was completely unaware of the pin, having completely falling into the kiss and its pleasure.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 11, 2010 8:04 pm

"mmmmm..." Ofelia moaned as she rolled her tongue sensually around Reiko's mouthIt was always a wonderful feeling and she enjoyed the taste of the luscious gorl. After a long kiss, she broke it and fluttered her eyes at Reiko. "Ya sure this wouldn't be more to your likin, Suga?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue May 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Reiko gasped as soon as the long kiss was broken, panting for air as she looked into Ofelia's eyes. "W-What do you mean?" She said, slightly confused, still a bit surprised at what happened just now. Did she actually just like the kiss? What was the feeling she just felt? It's all new to her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Ofé️lia grinned when Reiko stamered. She leaned in and pecked Reiko on the lips once more. "This kinda tenderness. I can give ya a whooole lot more, suga. I'll promise I'll be gentle. " She said with a wink and sat up, allowing Reiko to sit up and makeher decision. After all, with the pin, she had to release the hold anyway.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu May 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Reiko closed her eyes tightly as Ofelia leaned in, and then reopened them the moment the girl spoke. She listened carefully, before she sat up, and thought about it. "Ummm..." She muttered, her face still red from what just happened, but inside, she felt that she like it, a lot. "Y-Yes... I want more, please..."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 15, 2010 7:12 am

Ofelia gave a tender smile to Reiko as she said she wanted more. "Don't worry, we can take it nice an slow." She said and leaned in to rest her hand against Reiko's side, sliding it up until it was just under her breast. She then leaned in and kissed Reiko tenderly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3