by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro Empty Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

Post by anegge Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Standard match; competitive style; win by 3 second pin, submission or KO

A short video played on the jumbo screen featuring Kokona clad in only her mawashi in the tournament ring in standard sumo stance. Her image lightly tossed a couple of handfuls of salt around the ring to purify it. It was something she had hoped to do during the first match itself, but she could hardly hold the other girl's to the same standard as herself, and she didn't want to confuse anyone.

As the feature played, Kokona peaked out of the tunnel at the top of the ramp grinning from ear to ear as she saw her many fans gathered in the audience. She wasn't here to win some title. She was here to make five brand new friends, and how could she fail? Of course, it would be nice to win the tournament, and Kokona always played competitively, but it wasn't a problem even if she lost all her matches.

Suddenly the screen changed to show the entrance to the stadium and Kokona burst out excitedly giving the ground a couple of firm sumo stomps as the spotlight focused in on her. Then Kokona gleefully bounded down to the ring in rhythm of her theme song offering her fans plenty of the song's namesake.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA:12q0udw2]Koko hopped down to the ring,[/url:12q0udw2]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA:12q0udw2]climbed onto the ring's apron,[/url:12q0udw2]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA:12q0udw2]bent the ropes down to climb in,[/url:12q0udw2]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA:12q0udw2]then she leapt right over them.[/url:12q0udw2]

Kokona turned back to face the ramp expectantly. Her first opponent was going to be Reiko, one of those 'angel' girls. Most of them seemed to be nice, and some of them could sing and dance really well, so the sumo was definitely looking forward to her entrance.

Last edited by 121 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro GXChUKwRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro 1BElGMIRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro Empty Re: Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

Post by Clyton Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:07 am

"Bravo☆Bravo" by Buono! started playing on the speakers, and fog was starting to appear on the entrance and area of the ramp and the pathway leading towards the ring. Reiko suddenly came out of the backstage, very energetic and happy as she waved towards the crowd. She stopped at the beginning of the pathway, looking at the cheering crowd. 'Wow! I can't believe there is so many more people in the arena than I expected... Even more than the WA's arena!" Suddenly, she bursted from the ramp, running down the foggy pathway, before jumping onto the apron beautifully, and then jumping again over the ropes, doing a handstand on the top rope, before flipping her way down onto the mat and landed perfectly on her feet, the crowd cheering louder from it. She then took a few steps forward until she was right in front of Kokona. "Hello! My name's Reiko. Nice to meet you." She said as she extended her hand for a formal handshake.

Last edited by 553 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro Empty Re: Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

Post by anegge Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Kokona smiled softly and clapped, quite impressed and even a bit nervous about her opponent's flexible display. She bowed lightly to her and then shook her hand giving it a big squeeze. "Hello, Reiko. I'm Kokona, let's have a really good match!" Kokona looked Reiko's dainty form over, interested in the beautifully ornate dress she was wearing. "Oh, Reiko. That dress is real pretty, are you from China?" she asked. (She had been fooled before. As it turned out, Dixie was not actually half bovine.)

--
When the bell rings Kokona will offer her standard, grossly mismatched test of strength to Reiko. The sumo knows she'll have to watch her closely to avoid being taken off guard by any acrobatics shenanigans.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro GXChUKwRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro 1BElGMIRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:18 pm

"Oh, thank you! But actually, I'm not from China. I'm from here, Japan." Reiko said as she slowly did a couple of small hops on the spot, getting ready for the match. The bell then rang, and immediately, she saw Kokona offering a test of strength. It was too obvious that she is going to lose if she decided to accept it, and judging from her looks, her submission won't work as well, so she decided to use this offering as an advantage instead for many striking attacks. She slowly got into her wrestling stance, slowly approaching the sumo, and was nearly about to lock hands, before suddenly, she attempted to slide underneath the girl, quickly stood up and jumped while lashing out her right leg in an attempt to kick the sumo in the head.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Koko gasped in surprise as the speedy wrestler slipped by her. She was about to turn to catch the girl when the kick struck her on the side of the head. Kokona immediately fell forward away from the girl and onto her hands and knees causing the ring to quake under her. "Ohh," she groaned, placing one hand on her forehead as she tried to clear her dizziness. Her buruma'd butt pointed towards the wrestle angel, still quivering from the aftershocks of her fall.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Reiko was actually bit surprised that Kokona didn't fall completely onto the mat, even with the strength of her kick. But nevertheless, she saw this as another opportunity to attack. She quickly ran pass by the kneeling sumo, jumped and springboarded off the 2nd rope, aiming to back elbow the girl by the head again.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 am

Reiko certainely suceeded in downing the big wrestler with her second attack leaving Kokona with a mouth full of canvas. Kokona's arms were spread eagle in front of her as she pawed at the mat growling softly to herself. This was not a good way to start off the tournament. Kokona's head was pounding now, but she knew she had to keep an eye on what the speedy brunette was doing lest she continue to give the sumo a big beat down.

--
If Reiko stalls for some reason Kokona will roll over to get to the ropes and pull herself back up to her feet.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Reiko would not waste any time letting Kokona recover. She quickly mount the sumo's back, and wrap her arms around the girl's neck for a sleeper hold, trying to wear down the big wrestler, or even better, make her submit or pass out. She does not want the match to last any longer.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Koko whimpered lightly as arms snaked around her neck. She was so bad at getting out of holds like this. Still it was better than getting another kick in the head. The massive kawaii pushed up with one hand rolling both girl's over so that Reiko was under her. She used her other hand to grip at the girl's wrist, which despite her strength seemed to make little progress in getting her out of the sleeper. Then she sat up slowly working her way up to her feet as best she could while still being choked.

--
If Kokona can get all the way up with Reiko hanging onto her, she'll jump up into the area and crash down on her back smashing the girl under almost twice her own weight.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Reiko managed to stay on Kokona's back, despite all the resistance she had to endure from her opponent. She felt confident enough that this sleeper hold will drain the girl a lot. But her eyes slightly widened when the sumo started to stand up. It looks like this hold won't be enough to keep her down, so she tightened the sleeper hold as strong as she could, a bit worried though. But finally, when she realized what Kokona was going to do, her eyes widened even more and she gasped as the sumo jumped. "W-Wait!- GAHHH!!" She was completely sandwiched between the large kawaii and the mat. Immediately, she fell completely limp in a spread eagle position under the girl, not moving at all.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next