Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Kokona's massive body was motionless atop the smaller kawaii. The ref cupped one of her hands and lifted it before letting go. Quickly the hand dropped towards the mat, but at the last moment it stopped trembling in midair. "Awake," the sumo groaned weakly lifting her head one last time. This satisfied the referee stood up and walked over to administer the pin count. Kokona's eyelids immediately drooped again, she just needed to rest her head for awhile. So, she lay it down, unknowingly placing her face right over the pinned girl's crotch as well, mirroring the girl's predicament.

She felt two hands reach up to grab her behind. Those trembling eyes which had held her leg so fast only moments ago seemingly had no power to shift the mass of her pudgy butt even a millimeter. Then the sumo felt the tickling sensation of the girl's squirms, the touch of her hot breath washing over her mound. She gasped in turn returning the gesture with a puff of hot air on Reiko's crotch. She shifted her arms up and placed her palms on the inside of her opponent's thighs to keep herself from being scissored pawing around until she got a good grip.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 4 GXChUKwRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 4 1BElGMIRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro

Post by Clyton Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:17 am

Reiko gasped as she felt a rush of hot air blowing down on her crotch. "One!" The ref counted, but Reiko didn't pay attention, much more embarrassed as her face turned red from the lack of oxygen as well. She knew that all of her squirming won't get her anywhere. She can feel Kokona's hands moving along her thighs. 'Why...' She complained in her mind, just having a very bad day today.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Kokona secured her 'hold' on the girl pressing firmly down on her thighs and spreading them wide to put Reiko in the splits. Naturally, through her hazy consciousness, Koko still hadn't grasped the concept that she might be putting Reiko in a compromising position with the hold, more concerned with preventing the potential scissors. She panted deeply into Reiko's golden-clad mound and blinked her eyes, her vision slowly coming back into to focus.

Meanwhile, Reiko's face was doing the same to her. Kokona ended up being the one squirming around in the pin, but it just rubbed her womanhood into Reiko's face more.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 4 GXChUKwRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 4 1BElGMIRound 1: Reiko Kanamori vs Kokona Kumashiro - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:36 am

Reiko moaned as the hot air continued to rush through her crotch, her legs easily splitting open, and the thighs started to strain as in a grapevine hold would do. "Two!" She can not see properly as her face was rubbed with Kokona's crotch, but she definitely heard that count. With a resounding roar, she tried to push the large wrestler off her through strength alone, but her strength is not enough to force her over, and even if she doesn't know it, she has already lost.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Kokona shrieked in turn as Reiko's attempt to break free only tangible resulted in her yelling right into the space between the sumo's legs. The weighty girl's eyes shot open as she screamed, gripping Reiko's calves and pressing even wider. Suddenly, the girl realized what she was actually staring at and blushed wildly. Kokona frowned, realizing how humiliating this sort of pin probably was for the pinned girl. Anytime the referee wanted to deliver the third count that would be great. At least Koko was going to turn her head to one side, that would help a little.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Reiko nearly screamed even more when her leg was forcefully split apart even further. "Three!" And the bell rang... Reiko's resistance stopped as she heard the bell. "Get off!" She screamed, but to the others, it will only sound like mumbles of her words, no clear words coming out of the girl's mouth due to Kokona's crotch blocking her face.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Despite not understanding Reiko's screams Kokona didn't intend to keep Reiko in this humiliating pin any longer. She quickly pushed herself up off the mat and sat back to slip off Reiko's face. The big sumo ended up sitting right behind Reiko's head. "I won!" she cheered happily. Then she looked down at Reiko and frowned sheepishly. "I, uh, sorry for pinning you that way." she mumbled in repentance.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:00 pm

Reiko gasped for air as Kokona got off her. All she can see was the bright ceiling, and the crowd cheering. But for herself, she was hugely disappointed, and defeated in a humiliating way. She sat up, and heard what the sumo said. "Don't apologize! It's ok. It was a good match." She said, 'trying' to put up a smile on her face.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Kokona gave a more genuine grin back. "It was a good match. Your' kick are really strong." She leaned in to give Reiko a hug. A light hug, of course, because Reiko probably wasn't in the shape for one of the big girl's massive "regular" hugs.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:56 pm

"Uhh... Thank you." Reiko said as she received the hug. She then pulled back. "Well, let's get out of here. We have to get ready for our next matches." She said with a real smile on her face this time as she started to get up.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next