Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kokona Kumashiro vs Kirin Sumomo

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kokona Kumashiro vs Kirin Sumomo Empty Kokona Kumashiro vs Kirin Sumomo

Post by anegge Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:35 am

Kokona was in a sparring ring with only a heavy bag. She hauled it into the air and tucked into it with a bear hug as hard as she could. "Give up!" she roared and after several seconds she frustratedly dropped it back to the mat. She sighed, there was good reason that the heavy bag hadn't given up. Kokona needed a living, breathing sparring partner, but she had no idea where Luci or her other friends were off to.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kokona Kumashiro vs Kirin Sumomo GXChUKwKokona Kumashiro vs Kirin Sumomo 1BElGMIKokona Kumashiro vs Kirin Sumomo UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Kokona Kumashiro vs Kirin Sumomo Empty Re: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kirin Sumomo

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:50 am

Kirin was finished with a light workout on the weight room. She wore a sky blue tank top and red gym shorts, though only the shorts hugged her full figure closely. She had been watching quietly from the entrance to one of the sparring rooms, looking to find a new opponent, but had stopped to watch Kokona for a bit on her own.

She was interesting, to say the least. Another fighter as buxom as herself wasn't common around here, even if she was a well over ten years younger than herself. The girl had some real strength to her hug, she could see that, and perhaps she even saw a bit of herself in the youngster. There was certainly a lot of potential in her, she could see.

"I guess that means your friend there gave up," she giggled at her, stepping fully into the room as Kokona sighed by her bag. "Now what's a cute girl like you doing working out all alone?" she asked warmly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:57 am

Koko's jaw dropped and her eyes widened, "Oh my, oh my. You... you're that wrestler that quit because she had kids. You're Kirin Sumomomo!" Koko paused and frowned, "That is not right." she posited. "Kirin Sumo. Kirin Sumom. Maybe I could call you 'Kirin sumo mommy'." She giggled softly at the pun. Suddenly Koko had an idea, Kirin was even larger than her. It had been a long time since she had had any sumo sized competition. She scrunched her face up with fake fierceness, "How about I challenge you to a sumo panties spar, Miss Kirin." she asked.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kokona Kumashiro vs Kirin Sumomo GXChUKwKokona Kumashiro vs Kirin Sumomo 1BElGMIKokona Kumashiro vs Kirin Sumomo UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:07 am

Kirin chuckled warmly. She had been right. The plump young woman was a delight.

"Oh my, you're making me blush. I didn't think anyone would remember little old me. And it's Sumomo, darling. Though I must admit, 'sumo mommy' does have a ring to it..."

Kokona's challenge came as little surprise, for the most part. "I'd be delighted. I'd love to see what a strong-looking fighter like yourself can do." She paused and let her smile drop a bit. "Though I must admit, the term's a bit new to me. Is a 'sumo panties spar' just what it sounds like?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:25 am

Kokona gave the smallest glimpse of a sly look. It seemed Kirin was a bit out of the loop when it came to match types. She clapped her hands once. "Not exactly, it's basically a submission match but to get the submission you have to be wedgieing your' opponent. The only clothing we wear are an uncomfortable sort of mawashi panty." Kokona bent the top rope down and stepped out of the ring dropping down next to Kirin. She pointed towards the locker room, "Here, I'll show you."

----

Ten minutes later both women were standing opposite each other wearing only panties, Koko's were eggshell shade. Kokona grinned and made a motion as if she was speaking into a mic. "Tonight's battle! A sumo panties match of earthshaking proportions! In this corner, weighing in at 190 lbs. Kokona "The Teddy Bear" Kumashiro." She pursed her lips, she had forgotten to show Kirin how to start the match. She moved to the center of the ring and motioned that Kirin was to grab onto her panties to start the match off.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:37 am

Kirin had to chuckle at Kokona's enthusiasm. There was was, an excitable young lady with nothing but a durable pair of egg white panties, mimicking her own announcer. She'd seen some of the more enthusiastic girls doing it during their private spars, which she'd usually tried to watch when they'd allow a viewer.

"And in this corner, weighting in at an impressive 206 lbs!" she copied playfully. "Debuting in her first sumo panties match, Kirin..." She briefly considered her old wrestling nickname, but chuckled and shrugged. "The 'Sumo Mama' Sumomo."

She caught Kokona's signal and met her in the ring's center. She latched her fingers onto her waistband, getting comfortable with her grip. "Do bear with me while I pick up the rules, Koko dear," she said with a soft smile.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:06 am

Koko grinned as she saw that she was actually a bit smaller than Kirin when actually squared off against her. Even Kirin's melons outsized hers. This was gonna be so great! Koko's mind rushed trying to remember the kinds of moves she used to subdue Dixie when she had brought the mighty cowgirl down.

"Don't worry. I think you'll catch on real quick, sumo mama." Koko responded as she steeled her self for her first move. "Fight!" she announced, and after a tiny pause gave a huge wrenching pull upward on Kirin's panties forcing the surface to catch tightly along her mound flesh and ass. With a small bound forward Koko rammed her front right up against her older foe clashing belly to belly and tit to tit with her. She knew she couldn't pull such a large woman off her feet as she did with Luci, but with some leverage she might be able to toss her onto her back.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:24 am

As her specially-made panties tightened against her groin and ass, Kirin braced herself. She also distantly noted that this was indeed going to be fun, as the first tingle of the match went from her groin up her spine.

Their soft but solid forms collided thunderously, the bulk of their bodies that wasn't immediately squashed between them shaking with the impact. Their soft bellies rippled between them, and their bulging bare breasts pressured into one another. Kirin readily set the grapple by grabbing hold of one side of Kokona's panties, her other reaching as far back behind her as she could and pulling straight upward into her ass.

She felt Kokona applying her leverage quite well, toppling her onto her back with the younger girl in tow. They landed with a noisy thud, shaking the ring with their weight. Kirin would try and brace a leg between Kokona's thighs to try and keep her from getting positioned on top of her securely, and shove at Kokona's chest to try and topple her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:39 am

Koko winced with the initial discomfort of the panties, noting disappointedly that Kirin had barely reacted to the impact of the first wedgie. Even as she fell down atop her pudgy foe Kirin seemed ready quickly using her powerful arms to shove Koko off to one side. "No." Koko gasped in surprise as she rolled onto her back next to her elder. Koko had to at least stall until she could think of some way to counter her quick thinking opponent. She swung her arm around over Kirin's chest as both girl's lay on their back and cupped her far breast trying to keep her from reversing the position and getting on top.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:46 am

Kirin's eyes flickered as Kokona's hand groped at her breast.

"Oh my..." she thought. "She's either far dirtier than she seems or just much too pure for this place."

Either way, she was pleased to return the favor. She rolled over as best she could, only managing to get to her side without exterting herself against Kokona's arm. She then thrust out both arms at Kokona's chest, squeezing the abundance of tit flesh and kneading it, her thumbs grazing her nipples as she did in hopes of distracting her enough to weaken her grip and get on top.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next