Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vampires and Ice Cream!

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Vampires and Ice Cream! - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires and Ice Cream!

Post by luffy316 Tue May 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Connie giggled and sat bare-bodied on the bed by Babel. "Ok," she agreed as she stroked Babbel's hair, not believing she had the nerve to kill another person. Turn them into a brainless thrall or bite them a little, ok, but not murder. She was just so... smiley!

She considered joining her in bed when Babbel lept up excitedly, Connie having to laugh in delight. "Well I think she does. I can help you get dressed then if she's not allowed to help, but she's been around longer than I have. Doesn't that count as ageless automatically or something?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 31, 2010 9:03 am

Babel wasn't sure about Connie's question and seriously thought it over. "She does look like a brood mother..." She said with a smile. "They are definitely ageless!" She then giggled and reached up to pull Connie into the bed. "Later..." She said and snuggled into Connie's breasts. "For now... provide your mistress with warmth since she's far away from her coffin" She kissed Connie's breasts tenderly before opening her mouth and taking a nipple in and sucking on it as one would suck a thumb.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 pm

"Nf!" Connie let out a tiny grunt as she was tugged to the bed, "Oh yes... I can keep mistress all snug then," she agreed, laying nude with her. She moaned softly, pressing her heavy tit into Babel's face and letting her suckle and kiss it. She leaned her head back, pink hair flopping over her skin as she started to grind slowly, rubbing her soft strong body over hers in appreciation and sharing the lingering warmth of their bodies. "Mmmm, I live to please my mistress!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Babel gasped as Connie began to grind against her, not expecting it, but enjoying it quite a lot. She two started to rythmuically rub against the bigger girl, gently suckling at the tit, with little ferocity and almost no biting even. It was a million times more gentlee than either of them had been with each other up to this point, but it was soothing to Babel as she slowly drifted into a state that was between consciousness and dreaming, her hips bucking against Connie's thigh as she had a dreamy smile on. "You please your mistresss...." She closed her eyes and snuggled against Connie, closing her eyes to prevent a tear from falling. One that she didn't even realize was there. "'More than she could ever repaay' She thought to herself as she continued the soft pleasure.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:49 am

Connie was genuinely shocked with how little use of her teeth was involved, curious what exactly that meant in terms of Babbel affection. She found her continuing genuine affection puzzling, but taking it as true fondness.

"Oh my.... such praise by my elder!" Connie cooed. "Such an honor! That's all the repayment I need, to know that my mistress is so satisfied." She kissed her fondly on the forehead, tugging her tightly against her body and stroking her hair. "That's a good mistress... good baby..." she thrust her thigh out towards her hips. "Go on and use your beloved vampire toy all you wish..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:13 am

"Mistress..." Babel continued to nurse on Connie's breast as she was barely able to keep her eyes awake. "I... Wantto look pretty for when we go out tonight..." She said suddenly. "Like... A girl..." She closed her eyes to keep herself from crying bfore suddenly using her teeth to bite down around the outside of CONNIES BREAST. She then passed out, falling to the bed as a big grin and tears appeared on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:15 am

Connie let out lusty moans as Babbel gnawed on her, but just stroked her hair and cuddled her closer to her tits, letting her suckle on the bites until they were a dark red. She eased her to the bed, holding her a bit longer as she settled down, smiling admiringly at the dozing vampiress.

"You will, baby," she said softly, tidily tucking the hair from her face. "You'll be the sweetest, prettiest little girl this town's ever seen..." She smiled when she was sure she was out. "To think vampires can cry..." she mused, slipping her arm gently from her. "Oh. Ba-san?" Connie called out the door, pulling on a t-shirt and panties for now. "I was wondering if you had any cute old clothes..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:36 am

Babel slept as peacefully as she had ever slept that day, softly dozing in Connie's bed as she restd her petite body. She roused just a little after nightfall, her sleepy eyes, looking around as she rubbed them. A soft yawn graced her lips and for a moment she was slightly confused as to where she even was. "Ahh.... Melons?" She called out, hoping Connie was nearby as her vision was still blurry from her half closed eyes. She groped around, knowing if she could get a good squeeze, she would instantly know where Connie was.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:03 pm

It took a few handfuls of air before Babbel got her grip, though Connie had to lean just a bit to let her get her hands on them. "Well good evening, moonshine," she teased. "Sleepy head, the moon's about to come up!" She reached to the assorted clothes beside her and picked up a pair of the dresses laying there. "Come on. We have a lot to pick from. I was thinking something like these. It's an old one of Ba-san's here, though I imagine some of the boys would like to get kinky in this some time..." One hand had a bright pink, fluffy, as if it had in fact belonged to a young princess.

"Wasn't sure if my princess would like to be a bit more modern in that respect..." She also had a much sleeker one in-hand, a deep red and looking tighter on the figure, something far more sexy to the conventional eye.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:25 pm

"Haaa!" Babel beamed cheerfully at Connie's greeting. She practically threw the bed sheet off and leapt out of the bed, nude as could be, before turning and grinning at Connie. But suddenly she was caught by a yawn and squeaked in partial embarrassment. "There is somethign for me!?" She said with excitement in her tone.

She then looked as Connie pulled out the dresses. She wrinkled her nose at the pink and stuck her tongue out. She then looked at the red dress and nodded. "Haha! It's like I will be wearing nothing but bloood." She emphasized the last bit as she rubbed up against the red dress. She looked up at Connie and reach up and patted one of her breasts in thanks. "Thanks, plumpy, I am excited!" She then tugged at it eagerly to pull it away from Connie so sxhe could put it on.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next