Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vampires and Ice Cream!

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Vampires and Ice Cream! - Page 15 Empty Re: Vampires and Ice Cream!

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Connie giggled and nodded at Babbel's addition to the show, the Miyuki's moaning and writhing growing louder and more intense. Connie followed suit, having to kneel a bit lower and squeeze a bit tighter between their legs, but nuzzled into Saiyuki's snatch. She lapped noisily, aided by the abundant wetness of her pussy as Connie held her hips, nails raking passionately over them as Saiyuki started to pant intensely, drooling into the bit of running blood over Miyuki's shoulder before hurrying to lap it up and not waste the coppery tasting lifeforce

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Both girls were on the verge of exploding thanks to their sneaky mistresses. Panting moans began to turn to wails and soon the girls were creaming as orgasms bubbled tot hesurface.

"S-Saiyuuuukiiiiii!"

"Miyuuuuuki-chaaaaaan!"

Miyuki's juicesflooded into Babel's mouth and coated her face. The little vamp grinned as her eyeswent wide and suddenly she bit down as hard as she could.

"Gyaaaaahaaa!" Miyuki screamed and looked down. "M-mistress!" She called out in raspy, lust filled surprise. "Please... don't stop!" She begged.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:15 am

Connie giggled at the raving twins, letting her painted nails run over Saiyuki's neck. She took a fingerful of trickling blood and ran it town her body, painting a line down her breasts and chest. She finally dipped it at its destination into her pussy, rubbing the wetness of her snatch with her blood.

"Mmm, you can't stop stuffing your holes with that yummy crimson, hmm?" she purred to her ear.
"AAAHN! Yes! Yes! Feed me mooooore!" the other twin begged like her sister as Connie added another finger to her

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Babel's ears twitched when she heard her newest ghoul cry out for more. She looked up from her place and beamed at Miyuki. "Yes, Your mistress is pleased to give you her gift!" She said and chomped down hard on Miyuki's pussy. A shrill cry escaped the twin and then Babel slid her tongue deep into Miyuki's pussy to scoop up blood and juices with her tongue.

After a moment she turned back. "Hey Grand Tetons, get her like this too." She said and went back to devouring Miyuki's pussy, moaning in pleasure at the iron tinted juices that she gulped down.

Miyuki couldn't handle herself and ran her fingers through Babel's hair and held on tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:28 am

Connie nodded at her command, her gentle but rough cradling suddenly changing. She cupped Saiyuki's butt, sweeping her off her feet and turning, tossing her personal twin onto the table on her back. She shoved her thighs far apart from eachother, Saiyuki barely able to realize what was happening before Connie sunk her teeth into her thigh, punching through the skin suddenly as her vein rewarded her efforts with a squirt of blood, Miyuki shrieking out in shocked pleasure. Connie caked her tongue and lips in her blood, nuzzling at the wound before plunging her face into Saiyuki's pussy and mixing it with her cum, Connie stuffing her tongue deep inside her as the twin spasmed and screamed in overwhelmined pleasure, pinching at her nipples in excitement

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:11 am

Babel continued to practically chew on Miyuki's pussy, biting, gnawing and licking as the read and crweamy juices flowed freely from the newest ghoul. "Yes, yes." Babelo encouraged, as she stroked Miyuki's leg. "And your sister is just as tastey." She added and stood up.

Miyulki tilted her head and pouted but Babel turned and showed Miyuki her back. Babel then turned and tapped Connie on the shoulder. "Now I wanna taste her, Beach Balls. Time to switch!" She said with a grin. "And what do you think? Are they worthy of taking home? Do you think they have what it takes to please their mistresses fully?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:10 am

Connie licked her blood and cum smeared lips as she looked up to her mistress. "Oh, they can pleasure us just fine. Over and over again, if I'm judging right."

She stepped aside and gave Babbel's butt a firm squeeze as she urged her towards Saiyuki's blood seasoned snatch. She turned to smile at Miyuki, looking doe-eyed at her with her legs spread and panting.

"Awww, what is it? Does precious think she deserves mistress' touch?"
Miyuki bit her lip, but shook her head no. "I... I don't deserve that honor."
"OH! What a fast learner you are!" Connie laughed, striding up to her. She ran a hand over her belly and down to her loins, kissing her deeply as she stroked her labia. "Taste that... taste your sister?"
"Yes... she's delicious...."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Babel squeaked and hopped towards Sayuki as Connie squeezed her ass. She flashed Connie a wide grin and then watched Connie and Miyuki very carefully. The way she talked to Miyuki and how she played the role of Mistress was quite tantalizing. She beamed as Miyuki said that she wasn't worthy. Se wasn't, hardly anyone was worthy of Babel, the Queen of the Night!

"What of you, fleshbag!?" Babel said to Sayuki. "Do YOU think that you are worthy of your mistress?"

"N-No!" I'mnot worthy Mistress!" Babel maintained her grin.

"Yes! That is right! What a good ghoul!" Sayuki blushed at the 'compliment'

"And you would also like to taste your sister?"

Sayuki glanced at Miyuki and swallowed hard, blushing deeper. "Yes, Mistress. If Mistress allows it."

Babel nodded and grabbed Sayuki by the scruff, bent her over and then kissed her with her bloody, cum soaked lips, bringing her fingers down to begin fingering the twin's pussy as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Miyuki was by now panting and thrusting at Connie's fingers in a lusty frenzy at introduction of her new fetish. She panted desperately, Connie stopped to switch fingers, coating more blood over Miyuki's pussy and then stuffing her cum and blood-caked fingers into her pet's mouth.

"Go on. Lots of yummy blood for my growing little pet." Miyuki drooled as she sucked all she could from Connie's hand, legs quaking to let her master know she was almost at her peak again. She gurgled senselessly, nodding heatedly and sucking most welt and loudly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 am

"Hah... Hah... M-mistresss!" Sayuki said as her eyes shut tightly, trickles of cum mixed with blood rolling down her thigh as Babel continued, every so often pulling her hand out from the girl's pussy to lick her own hand clean, leaving Sayuki frustrated and whimpering until the vampiress' hand slipped back into her sex, causing her to shriek in pleasure once more.

Babel watched with her usual wide grin and looked at Miyuki. "Now..." She said and poked Connie in the butt cheek with one finger. "We give them the ultimate pleasure!"

She pulled Sayuki tot he ground hard, leaving her on her back and panting.

"And, you, Boobzilla! Put that other worthless ghoul on top! Let them feast upon each others blood!" She indicated that the girls should 69 together and pointed at Saykui's crotch. The girl was wide-eyed and looked both apprehensive and anxious as her cheeks flushed deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next