Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 5 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:14 am

Chesna' let a sigh out through her nose as they kisesed, rolling her tongue around Cardia's and straddling one of Cardia's leg. As her eyes opened, she gazed dully at Cardia and brought her hand down, scooting back on Cardia's leg and sliding her hand under Cardia's panties and sliding her finger along the inside edge of Cardia's pussy. She then reached with her free hand and grabbed her free leg and pulled it up, bending it to the point where she knew it would cause a dull burning ache to Cardia. She then leaned in and began kissing Cardia's ankle and calf, rubbing her face against the smooth skin as she gently pleasureed Cardia. "You like a little pain?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 5 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 am

"Oooh... aah... ah, ah!" Cardia twisted gently back and forth as Chesna inserted her fingers inside Cardia, culiminating in a few soft gasps as Chesna bent her leg back. Chesna's question caused Cardia to blush slightly as she turned away nervously, telling the doctor all she needed to know and then some. "N-not... a lot..." She muttered, cooing softly in response to Chesna's stimulation.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:21 am

Chesna let Cardia's leg rest on Chesna's neck to free up her hand. SHe reached up and grabbed a nearby scalpel and brought it down and deftly cut open Cardia's panties and let them fall tot he ground. She then leaned up and brought the scalpel between Cardia's chest and pressed the blade against her skin, knowing that it would only cut if she moved it properly. "So... then.." She tilted the scalpel up and poked Cardia enough to prick her and draw a single drop of blood.

Setting the scalpel down, she reached out and pinched Cardia's nipple hard. She pulled away quickly and then let her fingers that were in Cardia's pussy slide deeper and probe her even more, sliding in and oout and beginning to work a slow rythm. "Tell me..." She said with a soft sigh. "At what point can you remember being the most excited?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:07 am

((Making me choose when Cardia was most excited? Oh man.))

Cardia's eyes shot wide as Chesna produced the scalpel. "Wh-what... Ah! H-hey. Ee-- ah... aaaaah." She gasped, shivering as Chesna sliced off her underwear and then proceeded to nick her. Her breathing quickened, sharp hisses through her teeth, as Chesna pinched her nipple. In response to the pain, Cardia's eyes noticeably lit up, her lips quivering in something close to a smile, her arms falling back behind her head instinctively. Chesna was on the right track.

Cardia's head bobbed weakly up and down... soon her entire body joined the motion, shuddering with every advance the doctor made into her increasingly wet womanhood, Cardia's pussy throbbed against Chesna's fingers... "Doctor... D-d-doctor Matuuu...schanskavasky..." Apart from hanging on the second syllable for reasons unrelated to the difficulty of the name, she once again delivered it perfectly. She definitely internalized it.

Cardia froze noticeably at Chesna's question. Cardia had always been somewhat guarded about her sex life. To say that she liked a bit of pain usually made people take it too far. Lukretia definitely took it too far but she didn't need a reason. She often felt too ashamed to discuss the details with others for similar reasons...

But right now, where she was with Chesna, all the sensations she was being subjected to overwhelmed her, allowing a few tidbits to slip past her defenses... "When, I first lost to Lukretia... she... tied me up and had her way with me..." Cardia mumbled. She went light on the details of that encounter that had left her so helpless. She didn't want to admit too much of the reason she enjoyed that.

Last edited by 241 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 am

Chesna was not a doctor of psychology but she knew a thing or two about the human psyche. As Cardia proclaimed Chesna's continued success and her deeper moments of pleasure, Chesna traced her finger along Cardia's supple chest, stopping over a nipple occasionally and teasing it. "You really practiced... I should be flattered." She fingered Cardia rhythmically, not necessarilly trying to get her to orgasm quickly but instead getting her to a point where she could push out waves of them if and when she desired. "I'm more interested in what you said though." She nudged aside the leg and let it drop to the floor. "That must have been very humiliating for you. I don't really have a way of competing with something like that..." She sighed. "Though I certainly could the you up.. I bet It's not as fun if you know What's coming." Her free hand snapped forward and slapped Cardia hard across the face. She then leaned in and yanked her hair to force her head to the side. She then leaned in and whispered in her ear...

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:32 am

"It's obvious you like pain but you don't seem like a masochist." Her tongue flicked out and wrapped around Cardia's ear lobe and pulled it to her mouth where she sucked on it a few moments. "You do like pleasure as well... so then... do you like to be submissive with someone who seriously dominates you? or could it even be more than that?" Chesna sighed hotly against Cardia's ear. "You can tell me, as a doctor and as per our arrangements it's impairative for me to know. Unless you wish for this to end... and I can just go back to showing you all the places on your body that can be turned against you in a painful manner. lacking the pleasure that you are experiencing." She then went back to sucking on the ear but only few seconds later, she stood up in a kneeling position and pulled out of Cardia. She grabbed her and attempted to flip her onto her stomach and wrench her arm hard against the middle of her back before sitting on her butt and sliding her fingers back into her pussy as though she never stopped.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:17 am

Cardia let out uneven, gentle coos of passion as the doctor expertly manipulated her close to, but definitely not over, the brink. A soft sigh accompanied her leg finally being released. She shook it a few times to try to get rid of the dull, tingling pain. When Chesna mentioned she couldn't compete, Cardia interjected, "Oh... D-don't worry... you're really, really great," her eyes couldn't focus completely on Chesna while she spoke, as much as she tried. The sexual fire Chesna was stoking in her was almost too much. "It really isn--Ah!" She yelped as Chesna slapped her and yanked on her hair. "Owie..."

The tension the pain caused in her almost completely evaporated into loose, sexual shivers as Chesna's tongue swirled around her ear, all outward signs showing she was ignoring the doctor's words except for her breath... or lack thereof. She was so caught off guard, her implications about Cardia's sexuality so surprising that the girl forgot to breathe for a bit. "I... uh... w-wwait..." Cardia found herself completely stunned when Chesna pulled out, and before she knew it, the doctor overturned her. The next feeling she felt was the sharp pain of her arm being wrenched. "Ack! Oww... ... aaa-aah..." She moaned as Chesna reinserted her fingers into Cardia. Cardia squirmed weakly, trying to relieve the pain in her shoulder... the pain now beginning to sink in to Cardia the teeth behind Chesna's threat... and Chesna's expert sexual work tearing down Cardia's defenses. It had seemed unthinkable to discuss this before but... helpless under Chesna's fingers, who could go back to being as painful as any number of knives at any moment. "Doctor... please don't... Ah!" Another sharp jolt of pain through her arm, "Al... alright," Her head bowed weakly. Between fear and ecstasy, She couldn't bring herself to resist telling Chesna everything. "The pain feels good, when there isn't too much... But I... I like losing control, too. It... it isn't how I want it always to be... but..." She let out a soft moan of pleasure. Her eyes closed. Her face blushed bright red with shame. "It feels so good sometimes to be manhandled... S-so... shameful but... I still like it..." She shuddered softly, another moan escaping her lips, "Please... don't tell people this... p-please...mmnn... nn..." She buried her face against the floor as much as she could, feeling tremendous shame for relinquishing her secrets to Chesna. It might not have seemed like a tremendous difference from what people thought of her proclivities from her life here, but the distinction mattered a great deal to her.

Last edited by 241 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:00 am

Chesna released Cardia's arm for the time being and began to massage her neck as she confessed. The doctor listened patiently and kept a rythm with her fingers, pumping in and out to keep Cardia in an ecstatic haze. "I have no reason to tell others." She sighed. "I knew before you told me. I just wanted to hear you say it. Anyone who was really interested could figure it out as well." She leaned in and began sucking on the back of Cardia's neck. "So maybe you want to do this so you have a little more control?" She wondered aloud. Is it that you want to be strong enough to be able to stand up for yourself when sopmeone pushes you past the limits of your shame and pain threshhold?"

Chesna then slipped her free hand around Cardia's neck and forced her up in a partial chin lock. "Or maybe you are becoming more discriminating with who you allow to dominate you? Tired of anyone having their way. You would only want it from someone who is truly worthy of it? Could your stay in this household finally be rubbing off on you?" She wondered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:17 am

"Mmmm..." Cardia purred as Chesna massaged her neck, keeping her close enough to the brink that her defenses were nonexistent. She couldn't even remember why she wouldn't want to tell Chesna everything she asked... "Ah... r-really?" She muttered, still relaxed, "I'm... th-that obvious? Oh..." She whimpered softly, "Oh no... I'm going to have that reputation again..." Her breathing quickened softly, but faded once more under Chesna's lips. "Aaaah... Doctor... you're amazing."

Cardia let out a soft sigh as Chesna pulled her head back, "Ah, ah... I, uh... shame..." She toyed with that word briefly, "Shame... I... I guess I do find that somewhat... arousing." She spoke timidly, some part of her she couldn't make out not wanting to talk about this. "Like the pain... and the domination... but... shame stays. Shame doesn't go away. You can walk off the pain in the morning with the afterglow. Shame... is not so easily shaken. It's j-just a kink. I have an addictive personality though... I can't resist something so appealing in short bursts but... it'd be awful if it was overboard... all the time."

"Lukretia is different. She's... amazing and awful. Beautiful and monstrous. She's like... Aphrodite, a Greek diety. So intoxicating, so powerful, so inspiring... I can hate and welcome almost everything she does to me. It... like some awful, corrupted version of l... love..." She hesitated on the word. She never before ever thought of 'love' and 'Lukretia' in the same sentence. She still didn't think it was an accurate description though... "I am doing this because I... really want to be closer to her. She makes me... want to be closer to her. Right now, I'm next to nothing near her. I wish I could be her equal... her friend. I know that probably won't happen, I mostly want her to respect me."

"Oh Doctor... this is so wonderful..." She cooed.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:33 am

"obvious..." Chesna sighed. She moved up Cardia's neck and flicked at her tongue around Cardia's ear, suckling on it for a long moment as she continued to finger her, never letting Cardia go over the edge but constantly keeping her straddling it. She stopped sucking on Cardia's ear to finish speaking. "Maybe not to everyone but to someone like myself or Lukretia could figure it out pretty easily. So I guess your secret is safe except from the people that matter most."

When Cardia began to hyperventilate, Chesna reached her free hand around and cupped the girl's breast and massaged it soothingly. "Shhhh..." She cooed, huffing a hot breath against Cardia's neck. "again?" She asked. "You worry too much... About everything..." As cardia spoke about Lukretia, Chesna began to kiss her back and neck all while expertly massaging her breasts. "Intense emotions, no matter how misguided still represent a bond. Even if it's something like Stockholm Syndrome.

When Cardia finished, Chesna kissed Cardia's shoulder only to bite down roughly a moment later. After lifting up her mouth she kissed the spot she just bit and began to pinch at her nipples while suckling on her neck. After a moment she stopped to speak. "I guess you're on the right track. Though... Force is Lukreti's forte, I wonder. You want to be her friend. You want her to respect you. You adore her?" Chesna then sighed. "Eh, nevermind..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next