Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 3 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 am

Cardia's eyes widened as Chesna stripped. "Uh..." She uttered but didn't say much else. She watched, eyes wide in a bit of shock as Chesna drew a target on her.

"Ah!" She yelped, recoiling from the strike. Steeling her resolve, she aimed for the spot again, with more force than before but still not trying to seriously hurt Chesna.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna) - Page 3 Empty Re: Without an Appointment (Cardia and Chesna)

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Chesna's reaction was similar to the previous attack from Cardia. A soft huff and her shoulder thrown back. "You're holding back." She sighed. "Believe me, you aren't going to hurt me."It wasn't that she thought Cardia was weak, but more like Chesna was so doped up that she was pretty much numb. "You have to make sure you hit that spot, otherwise you will just be jabbing your fingers into their body and it will probably just hurt your fingers more than anything.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 am

Cardia nodded nervously, "Are... are you sure? That hurt a lot when you did it." Nevertheless, Cardia pulled back and struck again, hitting the spot. "I know... this seems like a very risky fighting style..." She pulled her hand back and shook it loosely. "You're bruising..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:31 am

Chesna's shoulder was forced back and she let out a soft "nnnnn." of a grunt. "I can't really feel anything." She then rubbed her shoulder. "I'm bruising but you're not. That's because I'm a haemophiliac." She stated. "So I bruise easily." She sighed at her words. She then went around Cardia and straightened out her neck. She began to rub Cardia's neck. "There is another spot you can strike." She said and came up and began to stroke Cardia's ear, rubbing it. "Right here." She said, touching the back of Cardia's ear. She then sharply pulled her fingers back and then jabbed her fingers forward.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:57 am

Cardia stood still as Chesna circled her, somewhat tense, as she had no idea what the doctor's intentions were. The stress faded with a soft sigh as Chesna began to rub her neck. Cardia let out a soft purr of comfort. "Ooh..." The rubbing being Cardia's ear caused her to swoon, "Chesna... ah..." The strike knocked Cardia out of her daze. She sucked in her breath sharply, recoiling away from the strike, "Owowowow!" She spun around to face Chesna, rubbing the spot gently before poking it a few times to try to get the angle Chesna used. "Isn't that a little out of the way?" Cardia asked, "I could probably get someone in a choke or submission easier than I could get at that spot..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:54 am

Chesna looked at Cardia with a sigh. "That might be true." She said. "But you never know where you are going to end up in a match." She then bent over. "Go ahead and put me in a headlock." She said. "See how long it takes before I get to your ear using just a few touches."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Cardia nodded, "Alright, doctor, but then you wouldn't even be able to see the spot... A headlock leads to something else usually anyway," she gently reached up to grab Chesna, slowly enough to let the doctor enter the hold of her own accord. Once done, she'd struggle with Chesna a bit longer than she would in a real fight before attempting to flip her to the floor.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:08 am

Chesna allowed Cardia to put her in the head lock snugly but only gave her a few moments. She jabbed her fingers foward into Cardia's floating rib. With precise pressure, it would certainly hurt if not break. She would then quickly shove her fingers into Cardia's diaphram which would cause Cardia to begin gasping for breath. By this point she hoped the headlock would be loose enought that she could ppush Cardia's arm away and allow her to shove two fingers up into Cardia's underarm. With that, she would try and twist Cardiua's arm and force her to expose her back at which point she would jab two fingers into the back of Cardia's ear and force her to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 am

Cardia locked in the hold gently, still not wanting to hurt Chesna. She may have been hemophiliac but she didn't like the idea of leaving bruises on someone doing her a favor all the same. "Are you okaaAGH!" Cardia's soft calling out to Chesna was interrupted by Chesna's strike. The sharp pain in Cardia's rib caused her to recoil and unsettled her with how deep it felt. So stunned was she that Chesna probably could have negotiated her way out of the hold. The strike to Cardia's chest caused a shrill, "Euuugh!" from Cardia as her breath seemed forced out of her. She had taken quite a few hits but these were in a whole different league.

Shuddering, Cardia practically pulled her arm away from Chesna just to get away from her. She choked out a breathless gasp of pain as Chesna twisted her arm and struck her underarm with another precision jab.

Chesna quickly circled around behind Cardia and found her target behind Cardia's ear, the pain from the blow sending Chesna's quarry down to her knees, still gasping, eyes wide from all that she had just been subjected to. "A...amazing..." She muttered, gasping for breath, staring forward, away from Chesna, her arm still in the doctor's grasp. "I... I... uncle. That's too m-much..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:49 am

Chesna released Cardia's arm instantly and without saying a word, bent down and pressed her bare breasts into Cardia's back. She leaned in and nuzzled the back of Cardia's neck before wrapping her arm around Cardia and massaging the rib where her first strike landed. "Good..." She said with a hot breath against Cardia's neck. "I was afraid I might have broken it." She pressed against the rib knowing it would still be tender. "Here." She said. "This is your floating rib. With enough pressure you can break this. It will cause lasting pain and makes a target that can be attacked for the rest of the fight if you are able to get to it." She then leaned against Cardia and pressed her lips against the back of Cardia's neck, bringing her hand up and cupping one of Cardia's breast.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next