Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rika Smart vs Chigusa Yuuki

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Rika Smart vs Chigusa Yuuki - Page 11 Empty Re: Rika Smart vs Chigusa Yuuki

Post by Darius Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Rika had redressed herself with what she managed to find, which was only her panties and her shirt, and now now waited on the back of Sarah's bike. She looked away when Lukretia addressed her. She knew she was wrong. She might have hated Sarah at one point but that wasn't the case now. But she didn't bother saying anything. After all that had been done nothing she said would have mattered.

Sarah didn't stop in her walk to her bike, not giving any sign that she was even listening to Lukretia. She headed to her ride and mounted up just in front of Rika, who meekly wound her arms around her waist. It was only when she was one her bike that she finally turned back to Lukretia. Sarah raised her arm, and drew her thumb across her throat, letting Lukretia know she would get what was coming to her. With that same hand she gave her the middle finger, gripped the handle's to her bike afterwards, and in one loud rev drove off up the ramp and out the exit, and both girls were gone.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Lukretia smirked as Sarah gave her a plethora of demeaning hand gestures and rode off. "How vunderbar!" She called out when the girl wa riding out. "But if ze girl really had vat it took she vould have given it right zen und zere." She said shaking her head. She then turned around and leaned over Chigusa. She gave the girl's cheek a firm slap to try and wake her up.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 pm

It took several slaps to bring Chigusa back to the world of the living. She opened her eyes, coughed a bit to open up the throat, and looked around confusedly. She had no idea what had just transpired and was still quite dazed. She saw someone standing over her, blinking a few times to clear her vision. A familiar face swam into view. "Lukretia?" Chigusa said, "What are you doing here?" She looked around. "What happened? Last I remember I was in a match... wait, where's Rika?" She was very confused and disoriented.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:03 am

Lukretia made no attempt to help Chigusa after she was awake. She merely looked down at the girl. "She is gone." The dom said simply. "Ze match is over. You are ze vinner. Congratulations." She said the last word with an apathetic tone. She sighed and held out her hand for Chigusa to take. "I merely vanted to make sure zat only ze victor vas able to reap ze rewards of vinning a match. As ze loser, she had no business to touch you. Wine that is sour is for ze veak." She meant to say sour grapes but even if Chigusa didn't understand, Lukretia was confident that her idiom was correct.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:11 am

"Oh, well that's good," Chigusa said, still dazed. She saw Lukretia offer her hand out and took it, pulling herself up. Chigusa giggled when she heard Lukretia say the idiom wrong, but didn't correct her. She knew better than to get on Lukretia's bad side, and she wasn't looking too happy.

"I don't quite get what happened, but I suppose I should thank you," Chigusa said, "For waking me up at least. So then, thank you Lukretia!" She bowed down in the traditional Japanese way, then straightened up and began making her way slowly, shakily, out of the ring.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:18 am

Lukretia shook her head. "Vatever." She said quickly feeling irritated by Chigusa's formality. It's not like she came to bail out a friend. Lukretia didn't believe in them. She only needed to Chigusa to stay healthy for the match. She watched Chigusa get out of the ring and growled. "Bah!" She said going to her. "One choke hold und you act like you vere drug out in ze street und beaten!" She went to her and grabbed her to help her up the ramp. 'It's pathetic of you to be seen like zis." She said harshly, despite how gentle her hands were guiding Chigusa.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:38 am

Chigusa gratefully let Lukretia hold her up as she left the ring. "It's not as if I wanted to end up like this," Chigusa said, "She caught me by surprise. Normally I wouldn't have let that happen. Then again, normally she would've been unable to even move after that moonsault." She fell silent, trying to see Lukretia's reaction. Chigusa didn't understand why Lukretia came for her, and she was curious.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:03 am

Lukretia smirked. "Vell zen, maybe you need to vork on your moonsault?" She questioned smoothly. "I only thought zat you vould be tough enough to handle being choked a little. Maybe I should rethink things?" She smiled at Chigusa, teasing the idol, even though it sounded like she was serious.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:46 pm

"I suppose I could've gone all out," Chigusa said, "But Rika was almost finished by that time anyways, I thought it would break her if I went too far." She rubbed her neck, a red ring appearing where Rika choked her with the necktie. "She caught me by surprise. If someone got you from behind, I don't think you'll last long either. But that's not important. Why did you come and save me? It's not your style."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 pm

"Tch." Lukretia said turning her head. "Vhy should you be afraid of something like zat? If zey vere strong zen zey vould have vithstood it." She then smirked. "zat voman sucker punched me und all it did vas tickle. Her punches are like being hit vith marshmallows." She then looked away again quickly. "I told you." She said. "I only vanted you to stay healthy until ze match. It's not like I saved you from anything else. I vouldn't have come out if you vould have lost."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11