Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham, SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Private" Hentai: Femie Weydman Vs. Feruza Nabiyeva

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"Private" Hentai: Femie Weydman Vs. Feruza Nabiyeva - Page 3 Empty Re: "Private" Hentai: Femie Weydman Vs. Feruza Nabiyeva

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Femie lifted her lips just enough to speak. "Ohoho... where should I be fixated, ma chere?" The Belgian purred as she glanced and saw Feruza's hand slipping down towards her own panties. Clearly it was a good place to fixate upon if what she was seeing was true.

"Even after thre bell rings and I have my shirt and you laying in a puddle of your own juices, I promise I won't stop. I'll make sure that every inch of you gets some attention, ohoho." Femie chuckled softly as she pinched Feruza's nipples teasingly and ran her tongue up Feruza's neck and back to her ear where she suckled on Feruza's lobe once more.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

"Private" Hentai: Femie Weydman Vs. Feruza Nabiyeva - Page 3 Empty Re: "Private" Hentai: Femie Weydman Vs. Feruza Nabiyeva

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Femie's talk reminded Feruza that this was indeed a match, and she was obligated to win. "F-Femie... do not be so confident." she reminded her sexy foe. "We w-will see who is going to be in puddle of juices when time comes." she said, before yelping cutely when her nipple was pinched. Despite what the Uzbek woman had said, it was certainly leaning towards Femie at the moment. Hell, even Femie's talk was arousing her.

She had to find a way to turn the tables, as much as she loved being felt up by her Wallonian lover. In a stroke of brilliance (probably), Feruza began rocking from side to side, like a turtle who had been knocked onto its shell. It may have looked silly, but it just might work in throwing Femie off of her.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:33 am

"Ohoho! I was confident the second I was born!" Femie chortled. When it came to most things, the Belgian was fairly sure that she could succeed. She'd gotten pretty far on such assumptions and she wasn't about to stop yet. She certainly wasn't going to stop with Feruza on the ropes, so to speak.

However, as Feruza began to buck, Femie found it harder and harder to be able to do much with her mouth. The earlobe she was sukling on slipped free and she kept gently bumping into Feruza as she tried to get something going again. Eventually her grip on Feruza's slick breast faltered and she was dumped off the Uzbek and onto the fluffy bed underneath them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:09 am

Feruza smiled as her turtle-inspired plan worked. Femie laid beside her, and Feruza rolled on top of her, with fire in her eyes. "Oh, Femie, I am going to rock you." she assured, before digging into the Belgian hottie's blouse like she was a starving woman presented with a buffet.

Button after button came undone as Feruza worked hard on Femie's blouse. A few buttons even came off, making Feruza feel bad. "S-sorry, Femie." she said, sadly holding up a button. "Did not mean to mess up cute blouse."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Before she could recover and regroup, Feruza was on top of her, pushing her back down into the comfy bed and saying her tough words. Femie grinned and blushed. "Oh, mon Dieu!" She purred, turning her head coyly. She didn't mind being rocked a little.

As her shirt was torn, exposing her big, bra covered breasts, the Belgian huffed. Feruza's apology was cute. "Oh, don't worry ma chere." Femie managed. "I have something to wear home, ohoho!" She said as she tried to push her own hands up Feruza's body and underneath her own orange sweater.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:49 am

At first, Feruza didn't really understand what Femie meant. "Is it coat? OH!" she squeaked, as the lustrous Belgian's hands made their way under her shirt. "I see what mean." she purred, her grin returning.

However, she had a big, soft pair of breasts below her, and she wasn't just going to let those stay un-groped. Still grinning, she slipped her hands underneath her lover's bra, and began squeezing them every which way. She even threw in a bit of nipple play, for good measure. "I was blessed for have lover who is so b-busty." she said, stuttering out of excitement.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:05 pm

"Ooooh..."

Femie purred as their match turned into a bit of a groping competition. Something that the Belgian eagerly welcomed. "Moi auissi, ma chere." Femie said and pushed her shoulders back to force her jugs deeper into Feruza's hands while her own groped at and massaged Feruza's hefty pair. She loved the feeling of the soft flesh in her hands and tried to force off the constraints of the bra and force up her own fuzzy orange turtleneck over Feruza's chest to expose them to her further.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Feruza was exposed further as the turtleneck was rolled up to rest upon her breasts. She grinned, but gasped when she heard the tearing of fabric. Femie, in her quest to see Feruza a little more... fully, had torn the bra in two! Her breasts had broken free, flopping out into fresh air. A cup hung in front of each of them, and the Uzbek looked shocked.

However, after a couple of seconds of surprise, she began to giggle. "Femie! You tore bra!" she remarked, in between laughs. "Too eager for own good?" she asked, before breaking out into laughs again. For whatever reason, Feruza found this hilarious. "I, I knew it was too small!" she joked, before her laughing fit subsided.

"Now, I will have to revenge for that" she joked, before trying to rip Femie's bra in much the same way. "Eye for eye~"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:44 pm

"Ohoho!"

Femie chortled when Feruza began to giggle. even though this was technically a match, seeing the Uzbek's smiling, laughing face, filled Femie with joy much different than the lusty feelings she had been experiencing. "I guess I do not know my own puissance! Ohoho!" As much as she wanted to fuck her lover, she wanted to hug her just as mucvh. She was such a darling that Femie just wanted to eat her up!

So when Feruza began to tear at Femie's bra, the Belgian's eyes widened. "Oh, Mon Dieu! Please do not tear it!" She said. "Tres expensive!" She said and tried to grab Feruza's hands. "Just take it off! Just take it off!" She insisted. "Ma chere..." She pleaded before it finally tore.

"Oooh, mon Dieu!" Femie said and collapsed against the bed. "Ahhh... she turned her head. "It looks like we will have to go bra shopping together, now..." She said and smiled up at Feruza coyly. "Ma chere... if you want to keep seeing me, you could just send me a text instead of destroying and stealing my clothes! Ohoho!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Feruza realized what she had done, and apologized. "Sorry, Femie." she said, looking down at the torn bra and the pair of lovely breasts that it no longer covered. "I, it was spur of moment." she continued. "I will pay for new one, promise." she assured, rather shamefully.

She smiled at Femie's joke, however, indicating that she wasn't going to be sad for the rest of their match. "I will consider. But taking off your clothes is fun!" she teased, giggling at herself.

Feruza had to remember that this was indeed a match. "But for now, I still need make you cum~" she purred, before lowering her face down to the point where it was about an inch above the Walloon's left breast. "You look like tasty." she remarked, before beginning to lick that puffy, pink nipple of her lover's!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next