by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Anata ga nihongo o hanashimasu ka?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anata ga nihongo o hanashimasu ka? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anata ga nihongo o hanashimasu ka?

Post by Tatyina Wed May 25, 2016 9:54 am

"It's ok for anyone to invite someone to our dojo, Julia-chan." Akashi said. "We trust that you wouldn't invite someone you didn't think fit. If we thought otherwise, you probably wouldn't be in the dojo in the first place." Akashi said, smiling. "I look forward to breaking her in." Akashi said with a big grin on her face. "She's got a lot to "grapple with." Akashi said with a gleam in her eye.

"I don't want to judge Nik-san too harshly. I have been in her position before. Feelings... can be difficult and we don't always get to decide where the compass of our hearts point. If she's happy, then I will stomach Gwendolyn as much as I have to, even if it might burn me. It doesn't mean I will go easy on her if we ever meet int he ring though." Akashi said firmly. "She has a lot she has to pay for concerning the rest of us and heaven help her if she ver hurts Nik-san. Then I won't be held responsible for what I might do."

When the conversation turned to Julia's wrestling promotion, Akashi frowned. She didn't have something that large of scale, but her family had owned a Sumo heya for generations. She understood what it was like to have enrollment decrease and how worrisome it could become. "No, you're fine, Julia-chan. Thank you for being honest with me.' Akashi had a thought but she tucked it away when Julia seemed to want to ask a personal question.

"Hai." Akashi nodded. "You can ask me anything, Julia-chan." She said, looking seriously at the blonde cowgirl.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Anata ga nihongo o hanashimasu ka? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anata ga nihongo o hanashimasu ka?

Post by LARIATO Thu May 26, 2016 5:28 am

“I guess that’s a good point,” Julia said with a smile, glad to hear Akashi trusted her judgement regarding Peggy. It was a such a simple thing, but that really did mean a lot to her. Though when Akashi mentioned “breaking her in,” Julia couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. It would definitely be interesting to say the least to see just how that would turn out.

“Yeah, I agree.” The cowgirl nodded in response to the sumo’s comments about Nik and Gwen. “I think that’s really what worries me the most about it, if she hurts Nik, I mean. I don’t wanna just assume the worst in people and say that’s gonna happen for sure, but just based on my experiences with her to this point, the girl’s made it easy to think about her that way. I’d honestly love to get another shot at her in the ring sometime, but I really hope nothin’ comes down to, well...anything outside of that.”

Julia was glad to have vented about the problems at home. It was one thing to discuss it with Josh and Jesse, but those two had been dealing with the issue far longer than Julia. She almost felt as if she’d just be adding to their anxiety over the situation by bringing it up too much with them. But now that she’d gotten that out, she was glad to move on to a different topic she’d been curious about.

“This whole thing between you and Death Bunny. She’s tried to pick a fight with ya a few times recently, but ya keep turnin’ her down. Why is that? I know you can beat her, so why not deal with that first and then go after the title?” It wasn’t that she had any remote doubts about Akashi’s ability or courage as a wrestler. Far from it, but Julia felt that if she’d been in her mentor’s position, she might’ve handled the situation differently. But, Julia respected Akashi as much as, if not more than just about anyone else she knew on the roster. She knew the sumo must have a good reason for it, and was curious as to what that was. Maybe if Julia could understand it, it might help her handle such situations more wisely if ever faced with them at some point down the road. After all, knowing what fights to pick and which ones not to was important to any wrestler’s career.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 26, 2016 9:58 am

"Yeah. You and Alaina-chan both deserve your chances. Gabbie-chan too, it seems." Akashi said, furrowing her brow. "But, yes... I hope that doesn't make things awkward for any of us or, especially Nik-san, but... I guess she did ok when you were fighting with Gwendolyn-san. None of us had any idea that she was with Gwendolyn and it felt like she had our backs, so if it happens again, we should continue to extend her the same courtesy even though we know."

At Julia's sudden question, Akashi turned her head. She was surprised to hear the question, but not surprised that Julia was curious. "Ahhh..." Akashi opened her mouth but didn't speak right away. She then looked back at Julia. "It's not just about having a match, Julia-chan." Akashi began. "Of course i have no problem facing off against Usagi-san. I want to. It's exciting and, unfortunate." Akashi paused. "I thought once that she was rough around the edges but was a bit of a decent person somewhere inside of her. She reminded me a lot of Sarah-san when I met her outside of the ring." Ironically enough, Sarah Gatt was one of the people who had put Akashi in a compromising spot when she was forced to defend their friendship.

"These are nostalgic feelings and even now I sort of miss Sarah-san despite the fact that she has been gone for years." Akashi frowned. "But Usagi-san is not even like Sarah-san. She's showed her true colors and someone like that... I won't let them do as they like. If she wants a match, then she can wait until I'm ready. She knows damn well I'm trying to get my title back. She's just trying to injure me the way she tried to injure Imouto-chan. She's a bully and I don't allow them to dictate the terms of my life. Definitely not if she's going to act like a child! She won't renounce Conway-san or Brittany-san either. She keeps company with snakes, so she is a snake as well."

Akashi looked at Julia. "Those are the kinds of people we fight against, Julia-chan. Those are the people who drove out Avery-chan and both of my sisters." Akashi growled the last part. "People without honor do not get to taint the rest of us. Without people of conviction, we are all just Kelly Conways, Brittany Luvves, Death Bunnies and Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourts. They are birds of a feather, Julia-chan. Do you understand?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri May 27, 2016 5:20 am

Julia listened intently to each word the sumo spoke, nodding along as she did. She hadn’t been around to see Sarah Gatt during her run here, but it was a name the cowgirl was familiar with. She’d been one of the stronger and more dominant performers among those who had made it to superstar status. That definitely wasn’t an unflattering comparison for Death Bunny, even if the context had been about primarily out-of-ring personality.

“Yeah, I think I get it,” Julia answered with a nod as she pondered her mentor’s words. “So basically it’s more an issue of principle then, and taking that match now would just be letting a ‘dishonorable snake’ govern your career, right? That makes sense.” A part of Julia still felt that she might’ve taken the fight if she were in Akashi’s situation. But then again, knowing Death Bunny would only be out to try to put her on the shelf with a serious injury, it hardly seemed like it would be wise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 28, 2016 9:26 am

"Hai." Akashi said simply. "She could have come to me honestly, in private and requested a meeting. She could have come with some remorse over her actions or she could have even denounced her partnership with Kelly and Brittany. She did none of these things. She took the low road and attacked me when I did not give her her way." Akashi shook her head. "Why should I give her what she wants? What if she has some plan? How can I trust that she wants a fair fight even? Perhaps she is trying to lure me into something unforeseen? It took the intervention of the General Manager just to pry the title from Gwendolyn-san's hands."

She paused and looked over Julia. "I am glad that you and Alaina-chan were not split apart because of it. It seems the two of yo have become very close. I am glad." Akashi said with a smile. "I hope that we can all develop such bonds. it's about so much more than training. It's about making a sisterhood, a family." Akashi turned her head and closed her eyes. It was difficult to say and she felt like saying it in some ways was an insult to her "sisters" Taylor and Cassie but she knew it was different and she knew she was not insulting them.

Trying to change the subject a bit, Akashi looked over Julia. "So, Julia-chan." Her smile widened a bit. "What about outside of the dojo? It seems like everyone has become smitten. Is there a guy or girl who's been lucky enough to catch your eye?" She teased, nudging Julia playfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon May 30, 2016 9:51 am

Julia nodded along and listened intently as Akashi spoke, but frowned a bit once the issue of Gwen and the Entropy Championship was brought up. They’d moved past all of that drama and she firmly believed they were all better for it, but it was still quite an unpleasant memory. All she’d wanted was to show that she could change the Entropy division for the better as its champion. But her ambition grew into selfishness, and the ensuing chaos within the dojo had proven costly. Still, it very well could’ve ended much worse had Alaina not served her a much-needed slice of humble pie at Avalanche.

“Yeah... My first day here, Taylor said Alaina would be my new best friend. At the time I figured she just meant we’d be close because we’d train together, but we’ve really become exactly that,” Julia said, bringing her smile back a bit. She couldn’t even begin to express how glad she was that she and Alaina had worked through their differences and mended their friendship. But not everything that had been damaged was able to be salvaged.

Julia opened her mouth and started to ask a question, but stopped when Akashi changed the subject first. When the question was asked, the blonde smiled fully again and blushed a bit. “Weeelll~ Do ya know Domino, from Tension? He was my first opponent here, and we actually started datin’ ‘bout a week or two after that,” she answered sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:06 am

Akashi was pleased by Julia's words. She was glad Alaina and her had become friends and was glad that the Entropy thing hadn't gotten between them. It was Julia's next words, however, that made Akashi frown quite deeply. She looked at Julia like the blonde had just insulted her gravely.

"Julia-chan.' She said. "This is an outrage!" Akashi pounded her fist into her palm. "This has been going on that long!? Why is everyone here in a torrid affair except me!/" Akashi stood up and shook her head vigorously. "It's not right! I am a leopardess! I should have my pick of anyone I want but the well has been far too dry for my liking lately." Akashi shook her head again and peered at Julia. "It's your duty to help your senpai!" Akashi said. "You must know some girls looking for some fun! Don't hold back either! I'll entertain any candidate at the very least! Yosh!"

Last edited by Tatyina on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:55 am

Julia wasn’t exactly sure how to expect Akashi to react to the news of her relationship. Maybe similar to the way she had after hearing about Josh’s apparent crush? But she certainly didn’t expect the sudden outburst that came from the sumo, nor the sudden responsibility of being a match maker for her mentor!

The blonde took a moment to think, but was drawing blanks on potential suitors. “I, uh... W-well, I don’t really know anyone, but....” she scratched her head and looked at Akashi. But after a moment, through sheer force of will she threw aside all sense of surprise at the unexpected moment, and an expression of determination took over her face.

“But don’t ya worry ‘bout a thing!” she said confidently, standing up from her seat as well. “You’re right, Akashi. You’re a beautiful, proud, strong woman. And anyone’d be lucky to have ya. I can’t really think of anyone off the top of my head, but I promise I’ll help ya find someone! How’s that sound?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:42 am

"Yosh!" Akashi bellowed and pounded her palm into her fit again. She nodded firmly. "The quest for true love begins now!" Akashi said and stood up. She was feeling pretty pumped even though she was pretty certain that nothing was going to come of it.

"How many times will this make!?" She said and counted. "Julia-chan, what do you consider to be true love?" She asked. "At what point do feelings become true? I thought I had it once but now I have no clue!" Despite her fairly morose words, she still had a determined look in her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:53 am

The question had come as about as unexpected as becoming her mentor’s matchmaker. How should she answer something like that? She couldn’t just say she didn’t know. Akashi looked like she was wanting a better answer than that. So Julia went with the best she could think of.

“Uh, well, I think... I don’t think ya can really describe it with just words. But when ya find it there’s a magical feelin’, and ya just...know, y’know? And I’m sure we’ll find ya someone who makes ya feel like that!” Julia said confidently and with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum