Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sanae Saitou [D] vs. Ivan Ramirez - Hentai Match
by Mr. Q Today at 3:13 am

» Meiyun Lai Vs Ellie Taylor: iron woman bout!
by RJD Today at 12:50 am

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 4:07 pm

» Cecilia Lombard vs. Nadine Hawker - No-DQ Match
by CaptainL Yesterday at 3:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 271 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 270 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Wet and Messy Softcore Title Match: Alyssa Blank (C) Vs. Mazzie Lashley

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wet and Messy Softcore Title Match: Alyssa Blank (C) Vs. Mazzie Lashley - Page 3 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Softcore Title Match: Alyssa Blank (C) Vs. Mazzie Lashley

Post by bricktown Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:55 pm

It wasn't exactly the most surprising result. Of course this was a bad idea, it was a softcore move. Alyssa almost facepalmed when she had her ass grabbed by Mazzie, a mixed groan of pleasure and pain leaving her lips. Oh, so that's how she wanted to play it?

As her enemy crushed her rather tender buttocks, the Bomber applied a claw of her own to Mazzie's chest. It would be a test to see who had the most sensitive spots!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Wet and Messy Softcore Title Match: Alyssa Blank (C) Vs. Mazzie Lashley - Page 3 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Softcore Title Match: Alyssa Blank (C) Vs. Mazzie Lashley

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:27 pm

"Mmmppphmmm!"

Mazzie cried into Alyssa's bust as her tit was mauled. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes as her tits were clawed. As much as she hated it, she redoubled her efforts and raked her fingers even deeper into Alyssa's butt, trying to give what she was given while she bucked her hips and tried to reverse their positions.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:42 pm

"I ain't lettin' go until you do!" Alyssa forced out through clenched teeth, a mad smile on her face as she continued to bear down on her fellow Canadian. "Enjoy the pain while it lasts. It'll get worse from here on out!"

The two of them were just raking at each other now, far from the thrill of punching and slamming that the Bomber was used to. Still, she had to defend her title the proper way, if only to show this upstart that she was the better wrestler! As Mazzie tried to reverse their positions, Alyssa shifted her weight to try and pin the well endowed girl's shoulders. This would not hold for long, but she had a plan for what would come next!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:05 pm

"Fphck hyu!"

Mazzie screamed into Alyssa's chest. She dug her fingers into Alyssa's ass even more just out of spite. When she felt her shoulders being pinned down and the bikini clad ref slid into the coconut milk and made her first count, the blonde shook her damp locks.

"ONE!"

Getting angry, Mazzie opened her mouth and bit down as hard as she could digging her teeth into the perky budding tit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Mazzie losing her composure was a minor victory for Alyssa, though she soon regretted it as she had her breast savaged by her fellow Canadian's teeth. How quick the tides were to turn when she was the one being assaulted like that! She flailed and yelled, resisting the urge to let this bite continue as she tried to open up Mazzie's jaws. When that failed, she finally gave in to a different sort of urge and moved one her to hook her enemy's nostrils.

If violence was what she wanted, violence is what she'd get!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:51 pm

"Hnnnnhh!?"

Mazzie's eyes widened when Alyssa's fingers intruded into her nose. She'd been the victim of plenty of odd attacks but this one was something knew. At first it was wholly unpleasant and invasive, confusing her and throwing her off kilter until her head was yanked up by the nostrils.

She released the tit in her mouth and flailed just from the onslaught of pain and confusion. She was not sure how to react to what was being done to her except to kick and flail and try to force Alyssa off of her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:36 am

The look on Alyssa's face when Mazzie reacted in pain was nothing short of ecstatic. Instantly, her foul mood dissipated. This was going to be a lot more pleasurable than she thought it'd be! With a flushed laugh, she moved off of her enemy, wounded but in better spirits than she was before. Once she was at a safe distance away, she raised her hands, flipping Mazzie off with great glee.

"Come on, Maz. You want to fight me on my own level? It'll be impossible with those udders weighing you down!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:26 am

Mazzie scrambled through the liquid and hopped up when she was some distance from Alyssa. She thrust her sore tits out proudly and narrowed her eyes at the champ. "I don't know what the fuck that was, but me and these tits are going to fuck you up, skank!" Mazzie growled.

"If you want to get dirty, I can get dirty." Mazzie said and stepped towards Alyssa cautiously. As much as she wanted to wreck the girl, she was wary of what Alyssa could do and one slip up and she might literally slip up and fall into the coconut milk which already coated her bikini clad body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:39 am

Alyssa liked her prey more when they had some attitude, though there was a note of unease in her mind. As invincible as she felt, the slight fatigue setting in directly countered her high. If she fucked around too much, and not in the way she liked, she'd be sucking coconut milk while Maz had her number. Her approach was similarly cautious as she edged towards her enemy, taking on a low grappling stance that constrained her advance.

Soon, they were almost within arm's length, and she had no idea what would happen. Best case scenario was taking Mazzie to the ground and start drowning her, but that was flagrantly against the spirit of softcore. Exactly what could she do that wouldn't be expected? The gears in Alyssa's head could almost be seen churning as she tried to think through her actions. Clearly, her insanity left her at a disadvantage here.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:17 am

Once they were close, Mazzie lunged at Alyssa as cautiously as she could. She threw her hands up towards the champ's head. Though she was no wrestler by traditional standards,she would try and grab Alyssa's head into something approximating a headlock to try and force Alyssa back into her deep cleavage.

She felt liek smothering was the way to go. Her best assets were her biggest ones. She always believed that. Plus, she had a plan beyond just a simple smother if she could secure the lock.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3