Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Goto Tension Natsu

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Goto Tension Natsu - Page 2 Empty Re: Goto Tension Natsu

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:02 am

Goto blushed deeply at Natsuko's outburst. He tried to hide it by playing off her enthusiasm but it was hard. "Natusko-chan!" Goto scolded, trying really hard to be serious. "I told you not to call me that! It's Goto-san or Nii-sama!"

Goto sighed, barely paying attention to the secretary until Natsuko spoke up. Goto quickly raised an eyebrow and grabbed Natsuko's shoulder firmly. "Naaaatsuko-chaaan." He said. "Who are you tagging with!? Why haven't I heard about this!" He said, going off. "And here you just got done telling me that you would be good and you're already tagging with strangers!? Is this what you think of my trust!?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:54 pm

"Ms. Arisawa...yes, one second please..." The lady receptionist politely responded as she typed away at her computer to bring up the match schedule for the rest of the week.

Natsu nodded, inquisitively inspecting the contents of the receptionist's front desk and fighting off the temptation to start picking stuff up and fiddling with them before turning her head to address her big bro. "Pfft...come, on big-br-...eh, Nii-san...Why would I team up with a perfect stranger when I already have a three time MMA champ tied to my hip? I figured, why not just make my first match a tag thingy? That way I can show you first hand just how sick my moves are, and if things start to suck, you can pull my ass out the fire!! It's a win-win!! You really gotta start trusting my judgement more, ya know?" Natsu cheerily and confidently exclaimed.

"Yes, I see it her. Your match has been booked for the next taping. Natsuko and Goto Arisawa vs. the Tension 24/7 Champion Carmen Rodriquez and her brother Armando...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:11 am

Goto shrugged his shoulders in approval at Natsuko's comments. Of course he woudl make the perfect partner and Natsuko knew the right reasoning to make Goto come around.

"Fine. Fine."
Goto said, waving his hand dismissively.

He listened to the secretary and when she was finished, he bellowed loudly. "What?! What kind of belt does she have? Ha!" Goto ruffled Natsuko's hair. "I guess it will be alright, starting us off with an easy match. It was good thinking after all, Natsu-chan. You and that "champion" can watch her brother and I have a real, manly match! Perhaps you'll learn something!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:15 pm

"Ha, knew you'd approve. Told ya I'm totes smarter than I look..." Natsuko perked back up after straightening her crooked head band. Goto's emphatic scuffling of her hair had tilted it down somewhat. She flashed a devious grin when Goto mentioned wanting to just have a crack at the brother of the pair. "Nyuh-uh, not happenin...I wanna see what happens when the almighty pinnacle of manliness, Goto Arisawa, starts gettin his rear end kicked by a girl and has to tag ME in to bail him out. I'll be all like-"Well, well, well...look who's havin some trouble with the ladies~..."-and then you'll be all like..."

"Ahem...Ms. Arisawa, your affects?"
The patient receptionist would interrupt Natsuko's one-woman show to offer the schoolgirl a complimentary Tension tote bag and various paper work signifying her official employment status with the league. Natsu would graciously accept her gratuities before turning back to her brother.

"But yeah...plus their brother and sister, just like us, so our sibling pride is at stake!! And the Arisawa reputation to boot!! Plus imagine all the bragging rights if we actually beat one of the Tension champs in our first match!!"
Natsuko would gleefully hop in place with a toothy smile, perhaps getting a little too hyped up for her own good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:30 am

Goto took his paper and tote as well as Natsuko spoke. "Natsuko-san." Goto said in a scolding tone. "Are you saying that you want to see your brother lose... to a girl!?" He shook his head. "You really have been filling your head with preposterous fantasies! Not to mention the fact that with the same breath you speak about family pride."

Goto breathed in deeply he chest visibly expanding even underneath his tight fitting shirt. "I think all this has gone to your head. Maybe I should reconsider giving my permission." He turned to the secretary. "I'm not sure if she's ready to accept these papers." Goto said. His tone was serious, but maybe, just maybe he was teasing Natsuko a little.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:27 am

"Ugh...Not looooose, just get roughed up a little, ya know? I want this whole thing to be just as much of an educational experience for you as it is for me. And there's a lesson you'll learn here that you ain't gonna learn anywhere else, trust me on that." Natsu stated with an ominous grin, knowing that there just had to be a woman here who would finally knock her brother off that high horse of his.

"Huh?" A little bit of color left Natsu's startled face along a sense of dread swelling in the pit of her stomach from hearing her brother start to second guess allowing her to enter the league. She couldn't let all of her efforts in sweet-talking her brother go down the drain just cause she went overboard with the teasing!! After frantically snatching up her employment papers and stuffing them in her tote bag, Natsu would be suddenly overcome with the need to vamoose before her brother did a 180 on her.

"Hey look at the time!! I should go check out the ladies locker room and gym and stuff!! I'll call ya or catch ya back home or whatever!! Later big bro!!"
A jogging schoolgirl would go barreling down one of the many expansive hallways of the Tension building. Natsu didn't know where she was going, just that she had to get there fast before her brother could stop her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2