by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The King and I: Gai Tendo vs Natsu Arisawa

2 posters

Go down

The King and I: Gai Tendo vs Natsu Arisawa Empty The King and I: Gai Tendo vs Natsu Arisawa

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:53 pm

Gai Tendo, the Buriki-One King...was not a happy camper. The former world champion of the Buriki-One fighting league had felt he had been getting ignored by Tension management, rarely booked to fight on television, only doing undercard bouts on live events against nobodies that didn't even go on his record. He found himself left out of promotional material, including the opening of the show and posters, and as if to add insult to injury, his last match was a hardcore bout against a little girl...and he lost. It was bullshit, and once he came too, he swore up and down he would beat the shit out of little Alice Gaster if he ever saw her again.

No, he was indeed not a happy camper, and as his theme played, and he stormed out to the ring, adjusting his gloves and shorts, he fully intended to make a punching bag out of whoever his opponent was, man or woman, and let loose his irritation and aggression on them until they were a sobbing wreck, tapping out beneath him beneath him!

Back to top Go down

The King and I: Gai Tendo vs Natsu Arisawa Empty Re: The King and I: Gai Tendo vs Natsu Arisawa

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Motivation was most definitely not in short supply nowadays for the high-spirited schoolgirl. Not when the prospects for losing this match meant a one-way descent back to the depths of the under-card. Battling scrubs in the darkest of dark matches...flicking paper footballs around in catering during live tapings...the fetid stench of laundry duty still haunting her nightmares. The sole reason Natsu wasn't still up to her knees in jockstraps needing to be washed was that she pleaded with the highest office in the land of upper management for another chance to prove herself capable of tussling with the best Tension has to offer...and in the process, maybe finally start stepping out of her martial artist brother's all encompassing shadow. She'd never gotten stage fright before, but one could excuse Natsu for not being able to hold down her lunch before this match. The plucky underdog having spent enough time feeling nauseous over a toilet bowl before hearing her cue, than walking out of the bathroom and taking a quick swig of bottled water before cutely slapping her cheeks and jogging out from behind the curtains to her youthful, rebellious, and rocking theme.

Natsu~...:

Decked out in her high-school seifuku comprised of her naval blue skirt, white top, sparring gloves, bright red bloomers and Converse sneakers, Natsu bounded down the ramp to a mid-ling reaction given her lack of presence on the main roster. Though her fresh-faced chipperness and enthusiasm earned her some fan appreciation as she high-fived two or three open palms down the ramp. Natsu repeating calming mantras in her head to help her concentrate as she intended to take this match totes seriously-"HUP!!!"-whoops, she snagged her foot on the middle rope and made a bit of a flailing stumble before righting herself. Welp...so much for making a strong impression on this guy. Nevertheless, she knew better than to forego a formal introduction to an opponent. All just part of staying faithful to the "Heart Of Battle", like her older brother constantly jabbered on about. "Whoops, guess that's what ya call getting off on the wrong foot...*giggle*..." Natsu sweetly quipped while scratching the back of her head and laughing at herself, than extending her gloved hand for a handshake. "Name's Natsu Arisawa...you look pretty strong!!! Heard you were in some Burger-King World Tournament or something. Did they sponsor it? OH, did you get free whoppers?!?"

Back to top Go down

The King and I: Gai Tendo vs Natsu Arisawa Empty Re: The King and I: Gai Tendo vs Natsu Arisawa

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:23 pm

...This had to be some kind of a joke. First they put him against some crazy kawaii bitch, and now they were throwing a schoolgirl at him!? What sort of insult was this!? He was a former fighting champion for gods sake, not some schoolteacher or babysitter!

Gritting his teeth, Gai crossed his arms, scowl on the ginger mans features, as he resolved himself to just deal with it. It would be a quick win, a mercy kill to this girls so called "career." At least she was cute...

"Burger King Tournament"

...Ok, never mind, this bitch needed to die. Now brimming with fury, Gai pointed at the bouncy schoolgirl. "Burger King!? How dare you! I am the Burkiri-One Fighting Champion, I am the greatest fighter in the world! You will NOT disrespect me! The only Whopper here will be me, "whopping" you for your insolence!"

With that, the referee signaled for the bell, and the enraged fighter charged in, strategy be damned, eager only to pummel and punish Natsu for offending him!

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:20 am

"...s-so I guess that's a no...than..." Natsu sheepishly murmured after having withstood the full force of the blistering tirade. A tempestuous hurricane of blustering resentment that left the stunted school-girl standing in place with her hair and outfit somewhat askew, plus he left her hanging with the handshake. Natsu sighing dejectedly as she readjusted her outfit and slogged on back to her corner, exasperated that she was squaring off with another obnoxious lunkhead who won one measly tournament and now thinks he's king of the martial arts world. "...didn't have to yell...jus sounded like burger king is all..." Natsu muttered with puffed out cheeks, readjusting her gloves and turning to face the whatever fighting champion as the bell rung.

The schoolgirl balling her fists with a springy bounce to her feet, remembering everything her brother taught her about properly adopting your fighting stance. *Alright...gotta settle in, be patient, and play the long game with this one. This is prolly gonna be a prolonged battle of attrition and-OHWAITNEVERMIND.* Natsu's keen eyes spotted the mother of all openings and instinctively zoomed forward with a slightly hunched over stance and a cocking back of her right fist far behind her. Ducking underneath the Burger-King champion, and with as much flower-petaled strength she could muster, Natsu would attempt to hit a grand slam of an uppercut aimed directly at Gai's smack-talking jawline for her Blooming Cherry Fist finisher...which was now her opener.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:04 am

Gai charged in, and threw arm as far, as fast, and as hard as he could intending to clothesline the schoolgirl down onto the mat, so he could begin the process of pounding the daylights out of her and making her submit, as she deserved for assaulting his honor like that.

Instead however, he swung and hit air, nothing but air, as the brown haired teenager ducked underneath his powerful opening attack...and connected with one of her own. Her uppercut, aided by her leap, slammed into his chin, the blow coming from seemingly out of nowhere from Gai's perspective, having in no way seen it coming or expected such a move at all, and having zero defense against it.

As a result, his body actually rose up, the momentum and power in Natsu's uppercut causing him to leave his feet, at least a little, and fall back onto the mat, his body skidding a tiny bit before settling. Many in the crowd cheered the returning rookie girls opening salvo, and waited for Gai to get up and fight back...

...and waited...

...and waited...

After a few moments, the people started whispering, murmuring among themselves, before they all seemed to realize...that Gai Tendo, former Biriki-King, had actually been knocked right the fuck out, the blow dropping him flat and leaving him limp on the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:06 am

A slight uplifting to her skirt came alongside the school girl brawler gingerly landing after serving up Gai one helluva knuckle sandwich, which was unquestionably more impactful than any whopper he might have been served in that Burger King Tournament of his. Natsu knowing the instant she made contact that she delivered on that punch, connected clean as a whistle, and put 100% of her youthful strength into it. Her blooming uppercut silencing this obnoxious jerk-wad's mouth and damn near the rest of the audience as well given their hushed over silence and sound of crickets chirping. Natsu beaming brightly with an ecstatic smile upon touching down, almost incapable of repressing her giggling glee after the referee went to check that Gai was alright...just knocked the f**k out.

"Winner by knockout...Natsu...Arisawa!!!"

"AWRIGHT!!! AW YEAH!!!...AW YEAH!!!...WHO'S THE BADDEST?! WHO'S THE BURGER QUEEN?!" Natsu partaking in her own swaying victory dance, complete with on the fly lyrics while irritating the referee continuously trying and failing to snatch the schoolgirl's wrist so she could finally raise it high already. She couldn't believe how awesomely this all went for her, stemming the tide of rotten luck she'd had in Tension so far. That abysmal luck seemingly being transferred over to Gai, whom medical personnel were now attending to. The kayoed champion getting a flashlight shined in his eyes while being badgered with questions pertaining to how many fingers they were holding up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:43 am

Gai wasn't out long, smelling salts applied by medical staff to awaken him, making him cough and gag, glaring as lights were shined in his eyes and some asshole was holding up some fingers, asking him how many he saw in his blurry vision.

"How many...Fuck you, that's how many I see...." Gai groaned out, slapping the hand away and sitting up, wincing and holding his aching jaw, which throbbed in pain, causing him to fall back to the mat, cursing loudly. "What the fuck happened..." he murmured, just as the titantron, right in front of him, answered his question, showing the one hit KO that took him out, his eyes widening, first in surprise, then in anger. His fists clenched, and he pounded the mat several times, offering no words as he rolled out of the ring, kicking at the steel steps, and continuing his loud and vulgar temper tantrum as he made his way to the back, leaving the victorious girl alone to celebrate.

Natsu Arisawa wins via KO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down