Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 9 Empty Re: Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat)

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Mara had been lost in the kiss just as Kat was, there was very little shyness as their naked bodies pressed up against one another and their tongue intermingled intermittently in between each of their mouths. However there had been something niggling at the back of the buxom bunny mind, almost like a sense that they were in trouble or something. Even as she had Katrina pinned up against the wall of the shower, Mara slowly blinked her eyelids back to look at first at the peaceful face of Kat up close and personal... Eyes closed and cheeks flushed like she was having a peaceful but somewhat naughty dream...

Then at of the corner of Mara's eyes she picked up on some kind of movement just outside the shower cubical glass door... Mara had been sure that there was no one there when they had come in, but with the noise of running water to cover sound was it possible that someone had come in since?

Her instinct reaction was to gasp (gasping right into Kat's mouth) and stamp her feet quickly on the floor three times, splashing against the tiles in a rabbit's warning signal. Moments later she abruptly pulled her lips away from Kat turning to try and quickly pull the shower cubical door open to catch out who ever might be there... Somewhat oblivious in the moment of the situation that it was her and Kat that was being caught out here..

Spotlight
characters:
Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 9 ELZuoMvSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 9 OG5hnuaSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 9 Cg3CzYmSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 9 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 9 Empty Re: Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat)

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:32 am

Kat didn't really even notice Mara's foot stamp other than more water splashing on her which made little difference with all the water everywhere. However when Mara pulled away, she suddenly thought that something was wrong. What did she do wrong? Kat wasn't sure and when the door was swung open, Kat thought she had done something to really drive Mara away!

When the door was opened, Femie stood there with her arms crossed and looked anything but guilty. She had a sly smirk on her face and chortled as she was discovered. "Ohoho! Isn't young love glorious? She chirped.

"Aiyyyyyyeeeeee!"

Kat shrieked and instantly covered her chest and womanhood with her hands. "Peeeerveeeert!" Kat shrieked again and tried to hide behind Mara.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:39 pm

In the face of such open voyeurism from Femie's part, Mara didn't know quite how to respond.. She had thought that opening the door and catching the perpetrator in the act might have shamed them and make them beat a hasty retreat, but this was not the case.

Mara put her arms around Kat in a hug that was only like a child hugging their favourite teddy bear so as not to have it taken from them by an adult or fellow youngster.. Water still spraying over the two of them as Mara's dripping breasts pressed into Kat's chest again, Mara's back to Femie so that at least she was successfully hiding Kat's vital areas from Femie's view.

"Hey!" Mara exclaimed belatedly over her shoulder as if the surprise and indignation of being spied upon had only just dawned on her "What do you think you are doing here?"

Spotlight
characters:
Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 9 ELZuoMvSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 9 OG5hnuaSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 9 Cg3CzYmSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 9 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:12 pm

"Ohoho!"

Femie chortled with delight at Mara's questioning. "I saw the two of you working out and when things lead their way to the shower, I was just a bit curious." She admitted. "When you two both slipped into the same shower stall, I wondered... something so scandalous was too much to pass up! I wasn't peeping, I was merely observing. It was my professional curiosity that got me first, I admit..." Femie paused.

"However, I suppose my love of young... womanly... love kept me listening beyond the point of decency. "My apologies, ma cheres, I did not mean to interrupt you. S'il vous plait, please continue!" Femie said and motioned for Mara to close the door. "I will bid you au revoir!" Femie said and blew a kiss at the wet, naked girls huddled together.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Mara squinted her eyes in a cute kind of scowl as she watched Femie back away, her arms still hugging Kat close to her naked wet body possessively as she continued to glare Femie's way even after she had left their sight.

"How rude.." Mara murmured faintly after a while, she tilted her head back a little so that she could look at Kat while still holding her "You ok?" She said, seemingly oblivious to who that was that had been watching them and the potential dangers

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 04, 2016 4:25 am

"Uhhh... yeah..." Kat said, shivering behind Mara, not necessarily answering either question or perhaps answering both. She stared down at Mara's naked, wet bosom and shut her eyes. She hugged Mara softly and shivered. "Um... I just want to get dressed now, Mara... Is that ok?" She asked, in an uncharacteristically shy manner for the young Welsh woman.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 04, 2016 10:56 pm

Mara blinked at Kat's sudden change in mood, there was only one way Mara knew how to help in a scenario such as this.

"Sounds like sooooomeone needs a huuuuug~!" Mara chimed even though she was already holding the feline warm wet body against her own with her arm snugly around the small of Kat's back. It seemed that the bunny hadn't been effected by the peeping tom like Kat had...

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 05, 2016 7:37 am

"Nnnnnn...."

Kat groaned as Mara hugged her tightly. She leaned her head back just a bit and shut her eyes. "Mara..." Kat whispered. "I love your hugs... I really do, but I just want to get dressed." Kat said. "We're starting to get pruny..."

Kat sighed and slowly turned around, backing up to loosen the hug as she pushed her hands into Mara's chest, just above her ample chest. She looked up at the bigger girl.

"Plus... I want to talk, like I said before... and ... I don't want to talk here, ok?"

As if to reassure Mara, Kat pushed up on her toes, leaned forward and gave a quick peck on the lips before she wriggled free from the big bun's hug.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 14, 2016 12:45 pm

"okey.." Mara said, obviously feeling a little deflated despite the reassurance from Kat that she did like her hugs.. For some reason, Mara sensed now that having that talk that Kat wanted wasn't going to be as fun as first thought... It sounded far too serious and important just from the tone Kat used to refer to it. They were talking now... and generally the fun talks they have had in the past didn't need them to be in a specific place to be enjoyed.

Mara let her arms slip from around Kat's back, her skin shimmering with a coating of shower water. It was only now she noticed how stiff her nipples had become to the naked wet embrace with Kat and the long kissing.. She moved out of the shower cubicle, collecting her towel as she went..

"Where do you want to talk..?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 14, 2016 8:35 pm

"Oh..."

Kat didn't think about that. "Um..." She thought bout it. She didn't want to LEAVE, but the AFW complex, despite its size, wasn't exactly a place for privacy. "Well... we COULD go to one of the.." She paused. She was going to say one of the bed wrestling match rooms but the last time she was there... She didn't want those kinds of memories mixing with Mara.

"What about one of the VIP changing rooms?" She said. She smiled softly. She leaned in and kissed Mara with a quick peck on the lips. "Don't worry, Mara, everything's ok, I promise." She reassured.

Kat then scampered off and quickly got dressed and got her things and hurried over to where the big changing rooms were. She was nervous. She had told Mara that everything would be fine, but would it be? She hoped so. She looked around the room and wished she could have a changing room like this. It was for one of the champions, who got some special privilege. She opened the fridge and grabbed a drink of water to try and calm her nerves as she waited for Mara.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next