» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar) Empty Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

Post by kerflubble Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Adrian was feeling on top of the world: two victories in one night! Okay, they weren't exactly fair victories but still! It was a lot of work to do in one night so both her and Rebecca were looking to go celebrate and enjoy the good times. And why not have someone else join in on the fun.

Walking up to one of the private locker room doors, the giddy with excitement cosplayer immediately started to bash her fist against it, not caring if she was interrupting anything "Ceeecc~!" She shouted, hoping to get the occupant to open the door for her. It was her freind's room but bad things happened when she barged through doors to changing rooms. If she saw Cecilia naked well... it'd just make things awkward!

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar) Empty Re: Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Cecilia was just getting out of her ring gear, well almost as she had just gotten to the locker room and was still fully clad in it, but that didn't matter as the door was being banged by someone, soon enough Cecilia walked up to the door, dressed in her black and red ring attire and would open it too see a rather happy and giddy Adrian, which caused Cecilia to raise an eyebrow and look on at the girl for a few seconds. " Oh hello Adrian ~ How are you today ?" Cecilia said as she would bring her hand up to pat and ruffle up Adrian hair.

" What's got you in such a high spirit my little friend ?" Cecilia said with a smile as her sweaty frame glistened a bit in the lights.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar) Empty Re: Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

Post by kerflubble Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 pm

"Hehe!" Adrian giggled while Cecilia petted her, normally she would object to this treatment but she was in such a good mood that she wasn't going to let it stop her now. "Well it's not often you win two matches in one night, especially when the second one's without warning, is it?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Cecilia smiled and tilted her head a little as she looked on at the girl for a few seconds as she heard what the girl said, she smiled gently at the girl and would then hug her and with it lift Adrian up and spin her around, as she did she was stepping them into the locker room. With it the Hardcore Queen would place Adrian down and then would ruffle up Adrian hair a bit. " That's awesome addy! Congratz !"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:51 pm

"Wooooo!" Adrian whooped as she was spun around like a child in Cecilia's arms, happy that despite some people's best efforts: everything was coming up Kytes!

"Hey I'm here too." Rebecca said with a smile as she ducked in through the doorframe, the amazon dressed in a cross between her gym equipment and her wrestling gear, "Yeah, she was really excited when she told me. The first time was like she didn't even have to try and the second one went by pretty quickly too."

"Becks~" Adrian mock whined, prodding the big girl "Don't be so mean, I'm sure the people I face are worthy of respect and all that... except Raiye because screw her and her face-punchyness."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Cecilia looked on a bit as Adrian seemed to be happy in her arms as she spun her around like that and with that, she would look on as the girl, when Rebecca moved in like she did she would let out a little laugh before she would nod to Rebecca.

" Well look at that~ Becks is here, good thing too." Cecilia said with a smile as she would then turn back to Adrian as she mentioned Raiye. Cecilia would turn around and look on at the two. " What do you mean by Raiye ? How did you manage to beat my pet phoenix ?" Cecilia said as she raised an eyebrow and dropped Adrian down onto her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Adrian's smile quickly became a lot more desperate as she was put on the ground "Ah...heh...heh... your pet Phoenix?" She tried to laugh but ended up coming out a lot more nervously. Yeah, the Phoenix had a bit of a reputation for being a bad ass and Adrian... wasn't but she didn't expect Cecilia to know her that well... or call her a pet. "Well... you know, tables matches can be kinda tricky..." Even Rebecca shifting uncomfortably, she may have just wrecked the shit of a friend of a friend.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Cecilia would place her hands on her hips and lean forward a bit to stare into Adrian's face, her expression was stiff in a sort of mixed cold anger, glaring into Adrian's eyes as she tried to make Adrian spill her deepest and darkest secrets with that stare, as she would lean in closer and closer to Adrian and stare deeply. She didn't say a word as she did this, doing her best to just try and make Adrian so uncomfortable that she would spill everything.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Adrian stiffened up under Cecilia's cold glare, feeling it freeze the cosplayer to the spot as she tried to find a way to piece together words that didn't end up coming out horribly and ended up shuffling behind Rebecca who was the first to confess.

"I put her through two tables." Rebecca admitted outright, not even flinching from Cecilia's glare "The first to put her down so she couldn't fight back, the second holding her in place so Adrian could put her through the other to win the match. Not much else." the amazon stated, not really seeing what she had done wrong. "What? Addy came out just expecting to have a little fun with a kawaii then ended up in a tables match against one of the supposedly toughest brawlers with no warning. What did you expect me to do? Just watch as she got her face removed?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Cecilia would cross her arms under her chest and glare at Rebecca even longer, this time her face would be just blank and cold as she kept looking in at Rebecca, she was certain that she could break the Amazon's will as well as she had done to Adrian's.

After a while though she would move her arms down to her hips and keep on glaring at Rebecca with that cold blank glare for a bit longer, not letting it up until she had broken both of them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next