Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:00 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 7:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 5:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

Post by kerflubble Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Officially it was Rebecca's locker room, Adrian wasn't a big enough name yet and wasn't a champion; ergo she didn't get her own locker room like Cecilia did. Rebecca however... the friction locker rooms in Tokyo weren't designed to hold someone as big as her, size wise. Adrian had just co-opted it when the jump between private dressing room and going in with all the people she cheated became too big.

As such it was Rebecca opening the door, dressed only in the largest towel she could find, barely covering herself up while Adrian was no-where to be seen. "Oh Hey Cec, were we supposed to be ready by now?" She asked sheepishly.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Super Happy Drinks Time (for Cirno and Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Cecilia looked on at the large amazon as she opened the door and showed herself in that towel, a pretty sight to see but Cecilia simply looked at Rebecca for a little while and would then tippy toe to move her hand up to the girl's head and ruffle up Rebeca's hair. " Well well, You were, but take your time. I'll go an find some way to enjoy myself." Cecilia said as she would take a step back and then wave a bit to Rebecca. " you and Adrian should enjoy yourselves."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 am

Rebecca smirked as Cecilia stood up on tippy toes just to reach her hair, even if it was to mess it up. But as Cecilia talked about her and Adrian enjoying themselves there was an audiable "THUMP" coming from in the locker room before the cosplayer shot out, dressed in a fairly casual t-shirt and jorts. "I'm ready! Everything's fine! Nothing's going on!" She insisted while the amazon just rolled her eyes. "You know, if you didn't take so long in the shower..."

"I couldn't find the shampoo I like! All the other ones give me dandruff!" She defended her actions.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Cecilia looked on at Rebecca as she heard the loud thump and then got to hear Adrian voice, she tippy toed up a bit to look over Rebecca's shoulder and check out how Adrian was and would simply smile and nod to the girl. " Really ? Nothing at all ? If you say so Addy ~." Cecilia said with a little giggle as she would take a few steps back and then look on at Rebecca and Adrian as they talked, simply waiting for them to finish up and meanwhile she was standing on the balls of her heels to balance herself as a bit of self entertainment as she waited for the two of them to finish up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:50 pm

"Excuse us for a moment..." Rebecca said as Cecilia stood back closing the door. A couple of high pitched shrieks later and soon enough Rebecca was ready too. "I just needed to drop the gym outfit, it got sweaty enough before I went out under those lights." She explained as she walked out, "So where's Raiye?"

Adrian was a lot less composed, her hair was now a complete mess and she was shaking as she moved out. "...Evil..." she hissed at the amazon before quickly covering her mouth again. "Tickle attacks have to be against the Geneva convention."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:07 am

Cecilia would look on as Rebecca and Adrian vanished behind the door and would then simply shrug a bit and wait for the two of them to get ready. When Rebecca was finally done she opened the door and Cecilia looked on at the girl with a curious expression on her face. " Ah well, Raiye had to go. I and I don't think she was too happy with your interference. " Cecilia said as she would then turn around so Rebecca was facing her back. " By the way, I got to kick your ass for hurting my Little pet bird." Cecilia said teasingly, " But I'll do it later."

When Adrian came out the Hardcore Queen would move towards Adrian and ruffle up the girl's hair before quickly fixing it up again. " AFW doesn't operate under the Geneva convention Addy, haven't you figured out yet. This place is lawless, it's like if it was a post apocalyptic world." The blond buxom beauty said with a teasing and joking tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:53 pm

"Yeah yeah, I can take it." Rebecca said, blowing off Cecilia's threats while Adrian re-adjusted herself "Guess I'm going to owe her the drinks for a while then if she's not coming with."

"Post apocalyptic world... aww... can't we move beyond Thunderdome?" She asked, giggling at her own joke. "But seriously Becks, please don't tickle me again."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 am

" Seems like it." Cecilia said as she shrugged her shoulders again as she then looked on at Adrian and giggled a bit at the girl's joke, but after which she would shake her head a bit. " Nah nah, you need to put more emphasis on thunderdome, otherwise the joke doesn't work. You have at least make it sound like you are making a Thunderdome joke." Cecilia said jokingly to Adrian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm

"Okay, I admit it, it was a bit of a stretch." Adrian admitted "But Thunderdome's such a fun word to say! Thunderdome! Heh..." the cosplayer joked "So are we going to celebrate me winning twice in one night or what?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7