Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Calpis Calamity! SIG vs Corset

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Calpis Calamity! SIG vs Corset - Page 6 Empty Re: Calpis Calamity! SIG vs Corset

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:13 am

"Ahh...! N-no way t-that'd happen...!" Sig retorted as she heard Corset's words. "Nyaaahhh...!" another loud moan escaped from her lips as the woman's lips moved to her other breast. "Nnnhhh...!"

While she believed that either cases wouldn't happen, the thought was more than enough to send a shivering wave through her captured form. She could feel her womanhood tingling in some kind of excitement, even if Corset wasn't touching it! Was it even possible to cum from being sucked on the breast?

In any case she could only continue to squirm helplessly while Corset was having her way with her. Her breasts felt like they're getting sensitive from the woman's suckling, and her expression began to turn silly from the sensation.

"H-hhyyiiii..."

Back to top Go down

Calpis Calamity! SIG vs Corset - Page 6 Empty Re: Calpis Calamity! SIG vs Corset

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:17 am

Corset beamed as she suckled on Sig's tit. she could see the way the girl's body was changing. From struggling wriggling to the twitches more familiar with intimate stimulation.

Now Corset wanted to see if Sig would cum just from breast stimulation, but as locked in as the hold was, even her own arms were starting to tire. She suckled harder and began bobbing her head, like she was already extracting some milk from the girl even if nothing was coming out. She opened her mouth and took more of the breast in and used her teeth to put pressure on the mound while she tickled the nipple with the back of her throat with her swallowing motion.

The crowd, needless to say, was on fire, cheering Sig on and trying to use their chants to get the helpless young blonde to cum as well.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:40 am

Sig never came from just breasts stimulation alone as far as she remembered. That might change today, or not, but the sensation was definitely growing. She could barely let out anything that wasn't incoherent moaning as it was, her body became hotter and more bothered with Corset suckling on her tit harder.

"Eeeeeeee....!!"

She squeaked as she felt the woman's teeth on her mound, her head rolled back, her whole body twitched strongly. Her insides felt like they're turning around, and her womanhood was boiling up! Never before she felt anything like this from just her breasts being teased!

"S-stttoopppp...!" the blonde pleaded. "I'm g-going to..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:01 am

Corset's chuckle was audible even from the soft, dampening mound. It reverberated through the soft flesh as Corset did the opposite of what Sig said and tugged and suckled with even more effort, trying to milk Sig and get her to cum from the intense stimulation.

The thought of making Sig cum through breast stimulation was even making her pretty wet as her own pussy leaked juices richly. She wanted to cum hard too, but she had to make this feisty little vixen release the most embarrassing orgasm of her life first.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:47 am

The chuckling of Corset vibrating through her now sensitive breasts, sending another wave of jolts that assaulted her from inside. The sucking only became intensified as well, and Sig was eventually driven to the point of no return...

"Hnnnn...! Aaaaaaahhhh...!!" she cried in ecstasy as her bucked a few times within the woman's grasps. "Aahhh.... uwaaahhh..."

For a brief moment it felt like she was floating in the air. Her lithe form squirming cutely, her muscles relaxing. It was one of the most awkward orgasms she ever experienced. Sig couldn't really figured out how it happened, to be honest. All Corset did was stimulating her nipples, and somehow it became too much.

"H-haaa... s-soo goooddd..." the blonde muttered with a stupid expression on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:01 am

Corset was grateful for Sig's orgasm for a few reasons. Not only was it such a good feeling to make a girl cum just from breast stimulation, but her arms were burning a bit too. She was having trouble holding the blonde up and turned her body and dumped Sig into the milky calpis.

With a deep sigh, Corset sat up and looked at Sig. "Are you ready to submit to me yet." She purred and let her fingers slide over Sig's butt and softly, teasingly up her back. "Now that everyone knows I don't even need your pussy to make you cum."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:09 am

Sig grunted as her body was dumped back to the pool, the calpis splashed all over her front as she landed. She moaned and panted, barely moving from her spot, apart from twitching slightly when Corset ran her hand on her back. The woman's words only made her shuddered as she was reminded about the manner of her orgasm, which was quite embarrassing.

"Nngghh... A-as if that's enough..." she stated defiantly, slowly starting to crawl away from Corset despite still recuperating from the climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:15 am

Corset grinned as Sig was still quite determined not to give up. "Good." She said. "I love your spirit. I wonder if there's anywhere else i could get an orgasm out of you aside form your breasts." As Sig tried to crawl away, Corset lifted up both of her hands and slapped them down against Sig's butt, clenching both cheeks and using them to try and flip Sig over onto her back.

"But, before we find out... I need you for something else." Corset said with a wicked grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Sig let out a surprised yelp as the hands of Corset were slapped against her butt, her lithe form jumping slightly from the sudden, brief stinging sensation on her rear side. That was more than enough to halt her attempt to get away, and the next thing she knew was her body being flipped around by Corset.

"W-what...? G-get away from me...!" she protested childishly while trying to squirm around to make it difficult for the bigger woman to subdue her.

That kind of expression normally only meant that her opponent was planning something on her expense. The thought might make her excited, but Sig still had plenty of defiance inside of her as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:52 pm

Corset lifted one leg and stood up. She took a hand full of the calpis and once again let it drip over the blonde's body. She then licked her lips and squatted over Sig. "You warmed me up good." She said. "All that writhing around and moaning. The cumming just from me sucking on your tits. I'm so horny now."

Corset would reach for Sig's hair to try and pull the girl up and force her face first into Corset's dripping pussy. "Service me." She demanded, knowing full well another orgasm would put her on even footing with Sig, at least on paper. In realtiy, if she forced Sig to eat her out like this, Corset believed that the dominate wrestler in this match would be much, much clear, if it wasn't already.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next