Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rematch: Morrigan Vs. Valley Doll

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Rematch: Morrigan Vs. Valley Doll - Page 9 Empty Re: Rematch: Morrigan Vs. Valley Doll

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:06 am

Morrigan only rasped in response to Valley's taunt. She barely even moved except to grunt as the blonde moved against her to secure the pin. The two count came as quickly as the one.

"TWO!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Rematch: Morrigan Vs. Valley Doll - Page 9 Empty Re: Rematch: Morrigan Vs. Valley Doll

Post by acuyra Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:18 am

"3...!"

Valley released the pin and simply slumped back, laying on Morrigan's chest as the crowd's adulation poured over them. She'd won. She'd won a lot of matches this year, six before this one, and while each of them had been a trial in their own rights, none of them had the personal signifigance that this one carried. It was a full circle - she'd spent all year trying to prove that she still had it, that she was a better, more determined wrestler than the one Morrigan had beaten before, and this demonstrated it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

She sat up after a moment and took the referee's hand to get back to her feet. The adrenaline was starting to wear off and the pain was returning in force, but she hid it as best as she could. She was all smiles as she waved to the crowd with one hand and rubbed all the aching spots on her body with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:22 am

Morrigan could hear the roar of the crowd but Valley still pinned her down for the moment. It was fine, she didn't feel like moving as the adrenaline was wearing off. Only when Valley finally stood to bask in her kudos, did Morrigan began slowly rolling towards the edge of the ring.

She'd have time to curse herself later for getting in trouble early and letting the match slip away, but right now all she wanted to do was get out of the arena and go home.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Valley's theme music began to play, cementing the win, and it was only then that she finally turned around saw that Morrigan was leaving, making her way back up the ramp like a whipped dog. She had a few conflicting feelings about it - one part of her felt a little sad just to watch her, knowing what it was like to have the wind kicked out of her sails, another part thought it was exactly what she deserved after what she'd done to her and many others, another part wanted to congratulate her on playing the match fairly and showing insane resilience from start to finish.

Regardless, it was what it was - a victory, and a good sign that her future sleeps would be a little less restless. She'd take that.

Satisfied, Valley hopped out of the ring and began to make her way to the back, signing a few autographs along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9