Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Allison Watson vs Ingrid Ulrich

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Allison Watson vs Ingrid Ulrich - Page 4 Empty Re: Allison Watson vs Ingrid Ulrich

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:28 am

Ingrid's off-kilter punch thumped against Allison's head, just behind her ear, and Allison's response was immediate. Grinding her teeth in aggravation, she took a small step back and put her whole body into a sudden homerun swing of a slap across the viking girl's cheek.

Crack! The crowd felt it all the way back to the nosebleeds.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Allison Watson vs Ingrid Ulrich - Page 4 Empty Re: Allison Watson vs Ingrid Ulrich

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:53 am

Ingrid felt the sting of the slap, the force shifted the whole top of her body, craning her neck and nearly having her leaning over the side of the ropes. She breathed, touching her face as she winced. The smack hurt and stung deeply, both her cheeks red from the force and what it meant. She let her body roll back into the corner and slumped against it.

"You should... start closing your fist if you want to stand a chance against me..."

Ingrid huffed, lifting her head just enough to glare at Allison. The jovial nature seemed to be removed from Ingrid as she straightened up and lunged at the blonde Brit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:29 am

Allison grabbed onto Ingrid as they collided, and twisted to the side as she fell back so that the viking ended up on the bottom. Allison quickly straddled her and laid flat against her, roughly jerking her by the hair and again putting her mouth to her ear.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" She snarled, and then reared back to deliver another hard slap to Ingrid's face. "You're ridiculous!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:57 am

"Ngh!"

Ingrid grunted as Allison landed on top of her. She huffed as she felt the warm breath of Allison's snarling against her ear but couldn't defend against the slap. "Buwaaahh!" Her head snapped to the side and saliva dripped from her lips. Her cheeks not each had bright red hand shaped forms on them and she turned and looked at Allison.

"I'm a WARRIOR!" She barked. "Much less ridiculous than YOU." She spat back. "Your dainty appearance and pitiful slaps. You'll never make it to Valhalla." She said defiantly, though she did not move from under Allison's weight.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Allison viciously smashed Ingrid's face with more slaps, a right, a left, another right. With each sharp crack of palm against skin, she tingled inside, bitterly.

"You're costume can't hide the woman inside," she hissed. Even drenched in rage, her voice remained eerily soft. "Can you afford to be a warrior when others depend on you at home?"

Another slap, this one aimed more at the bridge of Ingrid's nose than at her cheek.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Ingrid's face was drive from side to side with each hard slap, until she was reduced to a groaning, drooling, red faced mess underneath the seething Brit. When the final smack came and managed to crunch down on her nose, Ingrid yelped and squirmed, trying to bring her hands up to protect her face as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Nnnghh... nh..."

Ingrid grunted meekly, but shook her head. "Y-you don't get it..." She whined. "That's exactly the reason I can't afford NOT to be one!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Allison grabbed Ingrid by the ear and pulled hard enough to lift the woman's head up off the mat so she could whisper into it.

"But in here, you belong to me... So what good are you to anyone else?"

She slid her hand from Ingrid's collar, down her chest, over her big, firm breast, and slipped her fingertips under the bust of her suit. She pried it down enough to expose one breast, and dragged the point of her fingernail over the nipple before clamping down with her claws and cruelly twisting the delicate flesh.

"What will everyone think of you now?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:34 am

"Nnngh!"

Ingrid grunted as her ear was tugged like a misbehaving child. She struggled, but couldn't break the grip. Ingrid bit her lip and snorted as her breast was exposed, her cheeks flushing red. She wriggled harder but was halted by the sharp pain in her nipple.

"Aaaaahhhj!"

She writhed and bucked fiercely as her breast was tortured and Allison spoke cruelly. "They'll think I'm Weaaaahhhk!" She screamed and balled her fist. She aimed it as well as she could through her teary eyes and once more tried to punch Allison in the head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:18 am

Ingrid's fist again hurt Allison more than she was willing to let on. It knocked her sideways enough that she had to put a hand down on the mat to keep from falling off her prey completely, and the indignation drove her to her feet where she seized Ingrid's hair and mercilessly dragged her up with her. She shoved her back against the ropes and drew back enough to deliver a snarling boot to the girl's belly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:59 am

Once more Ingrid was hauled up stiffly by the hair before she could even see the fruits of her labor. It felt like she wasn't making any progress against Allison at all but, hopefully, the blonde Brit felt the same way.

Ingrid grunted as she was shoved against the ropes and barked in pain when the boot slammed into her stomach. nearly gagging, she hunched over but wrapped her arms around Allison's leg. Wincing she looked up at the blonde. "I..." She coughed.

"They'll think I'm weak if I fall for your witchcraft!" She barked and heaved Allison's leg away to try and throw blonde off balance long enough to aim a sloppy clothesline at the Brit's chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next