» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Allison Watson vs Ingrid Ulrich

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Allison Watson vs Ingrid Ulrich - Page 3 Empty Re: Allison Watson vs Ingrid Ulrich

Post by Bluemouse Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Allison went crashing down on her butt with Ingrid's arms wrapped around her legs. She snarled both from the heavy landing and frustration, the outrage of this common thug treating her this way.

"Get your disgusting hands off of me!" She spat, and put both hands on Ingrid's face and roughly shoved her away while she tried to get back up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Allison Watson vs Ingrid Ulrich - Page 3 Empty Re: Allison Watson vs Ingrid Ulrich

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:42 am

Ingrid grunted as Allison shoved her away and she quickly scrambled to her feet. Ingrid pounded her fist into her chest and looked down at Allison. "The disgust is yours!" Ingrid barked. "For thinking you stand a chance!"

Ingrid clasped both her hands together and ran at Allison, pulling them to her side as she lowered her shoulder. When she was close, the Viking swung her arms in an arcing motion, with a grunt of effort, at the blonde's pretty face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:20 am

Ingrid's fists reminded Allison not to get sloppy. As the statuesque Brit stood, she lunged forward and ducked her head under Ingrid's wild attack and came up beside her.

Grabbing Ingrid by the shoulder and the crotch, she bent her over and swiftly hefted her up into the air before planting the girl's gut down across her knee. Allison let her linger there just for a moment, so that she could fully enjoy it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:37 am

"Guuuuh!"

Ingrid's eyes widened as she was bent over Allison, her eyes bulging a bit as her tongue momentarily ejected itself from her mouth. After the deep exhale, she groaned, squirming in Allison's grip, feeling the pain from the knee still buried on her gut. Her teeth clenched and she growled in protest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:18 pm

Allison grabbed a fistful of Ingrid's hair and shoved her face down toward the mat so that she was bent over the Brit's knee as if she'd been naughty.

She had, and Allison only had punishment in mind, but far be it from her to rush into it.

She ran her other hand over the viking warrior's lower back, over her firm butt, and slipped it between her legs. With her fingertips, she gave the girl's sex a whisper-soft tickle.

"Do you think I stand a change, duckling?" She said in a low voice, between a purr and a growl.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:25 pm

"Ngh!"

Ingrid grunted as she was forced into the air, her hands curling around her gut. She paid no mind to Allison's wandering hand until it softly caressed her sex. Ingrid blushed and shivered involuntarily but as the smooth words taunted her ears, Ingrid tried to force herself off Allison's knee.

"I don't, knave!"

Ingrid barked as she pushed her palms into the canvas and tribes to shove herself off Allison's knee.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:35 am

Allison allowed Ingrid to get off, and instead seized her by the hair as she rose to her feet. She dragged her swiftly toward the corner and flung her headfirst at the turnbuckles.

"Call me Allison!" She said, her voice soft even as she kicked the heel of her boot straight into Ingrid's belly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:34 pm

"Nnh!"

Ingrid grunted as she was hauled over to the corner by her short hair and heaved at the turnbuckles. She threw her hands up but still crashed into the pole, grunting from the impact.

"Ooouuph!"

Ingrid's butt flew up in the air as she was lifted off the ground by the hard boot to her gut. She cradled it with one hand and panted as she heard Allison. The Icelander furrowed her brow. "I'll call you dog!" She barked and tried to pull herself free from between the ropes so she could wing an elbow at Allison.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:13 pm

"Ghk!"

Allison grunted as Ingrid's elbow knocked her head to the side. It rattled her, but she stood her ground, and she responded quickly by slamming her hand into Ingrid's throat to shove her back against the turnbuckles.

While tightly squeezing her throat in her hand, Allison leaned in close to Ingrid's ear so that she could almost whisper. "You'll not call me anything if I don't let you..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:19 pm

"Urhhkkk!"

Ingrid grunted as she was slammed back into the turnbuckle, dazed from the jarring impact while Allison leaned in and whispered her honeyed threat.

One hand went to Allison's wrist as she was pressed against the turnbuckle and choked cruelly. Hissing through clenched teeth and snorting hotly, she balled her other fist and tried to punch Allison as best as she could from the awkward angle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next