Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Extracurricular Activities

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Extracurricular Activities - Page 2 Empty Re: Extracurricular Activities

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:02 am

Kozue ruffled up her hair and got a few stray strands in her eyes, sloppily dangling across her line of sight. A little reminder of why she always, always, kept it tied up.

At least it helped hide the blush, as Femie wobbled her tits around. She had no problem showing off, that was for sure, and she had a lot to display

She blew the hairs out of her vision and scrunched up her face. "We've been talking about me for like, 90% of this, and you listened to all my bitching. You shouldn't hold back, not now. You're a real interesting person, want to know more about you."

She ordered the spaghetti with some extra meatballs on top, with a root beer to wash it down. Not as good as the real thing, but it'd do in a pinch.

"With hentai matches, I guess I just..." She wiggled her fingers around and randomly gesticulated, while her brain tried to find the proper words. "You know? No? Okay." Kozue put her palms flat on the table and took a nice, deep breath. "It's not like I'm anti-hentai or anything like that. Not a prude. I mean, shit, I come to the ring wearing booty shorts with my name across the back.. Just have a hard time wrapping my head around it, is all. The concept. How do you make a competition out of sex? It just seems so, so..."

She shrugged and let the sentence finish itself. Femie was smart, she'd get it.

Last edited by acuya on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:30 am

"Oh, merci beaucoups!" Femie said. "But you don't have to flatter me like that." Femie teased. "Mais..." She paused in thought and pondered Kozue's other words.

"It is much more subtle." Femie decided. "The end is the same, essentially, but instead of fists and feet, we use... other parts of the body. Have you never done any wrestling with any of your partners that turned sensual? Or started sensual? The aim isn't just to have sex, there's much more to it than that."

Femie lifted her shoulders and shrugged. "Both of us are exhibitionists, Kozue. I just let them see my whole derriere instead of the little bit that hangs out of my booty shorts. Ohohoho! Though, I admit, I haven't been very good at keeping myself from just letting the other girl have as much of me as they desire. My first match was so miserable as a competition. That one basically was sex. Oh, but it was tres délicieuse! Ohoho!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:02 am

"Pfft." Kozue waved it off. "Nah, I've never got down like that. But..." Her gaze went to the ceiling for a moment, as a few lose memories tugged at her brain. "Well. Okay." She drummed her fingers along the edge of the table and bit her lip, lowering her voice to scandalous levels. "There was this time with this guy I was wrestling, and things got a little hot. I could kind of tell he was getting into it. Like, really getting into it." She pointed at her waist, just to hammer the point home. "Didn't amount to much, though, but there was a little spark..."

Kozue ran a tooth over her canines as she looked back down, contemplating Femie's words. She was still having a little trouble picturing it all, but there were ways to remedy that.

'Let me try this." She took the salt and pepper shakers and put them side by side, then drew an imaginary square around them with the tip of her finger. 'Walk me through. Say we, you and me, have a hentai match in this alternate, strange, Bizarro universe. We get in the ring, we face off, crowd's cheering. How do you come at me? I'm standing there, hands ready, coming right towards you. What's your play?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:20 am

"Ohoho!" Femie chortled at Kozue's words. "It couldn't have been the only time." Femie mused. Still, as she watched Kozue continue to try and wrap her head around a hentai battle, she looked at the new props. Her eye gleamed and she became excited and was eager to answer Kozue's question.

She took the salt and pepper shakers and held up the pepper and motioned to Kozue. "Well, if you are coming at me slowly, with your hands up, I see know reason why we can't lock up in a normal collar-elbow." She paused. "If you start out clothed, I still have to get some work to undress you. If you don't, then... Well maybe I use my assets to muscle you around a bit." She said and let the salt clack against the pepper.

"Even though you may not be as endowed as I, I am willing to wager that your chest is still a very sensitive place. Perhaps even moreso. it's a good place to start to get you off your game."

She pulled the shakers aprt. "However, if you are coming at me fast, I see no reason why I can't hook you with a drop toe hold or even a drop kick! I want you down on the mat, where it will be easier to strip or pleasure you." Femie smiled at Kozue. "There's not a lot of striking, but there is plenty of grappling, even some submission holds. "If you have someone in a Boston crab, you definitely have access to their honeypot, non?" Femie said with a wide grin. "Plus, you need to wear your opponent down so they won't just run away if you want to finger them or even get into a tribbing position. There's plenty of ways to get the goat, as they say. Ohoho!"

Femie paused. "Does that make any sense?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:35 am

Kozue nodded along as Femie explained the situation, getting engrossed in the strategy of it all. She'd never considered the complexities of thiis kind of match, but the way Femie laid it all out, it made sense. Sort of like a chess match, in a weird sort of way. Proper positioning and pacing, careful movement of parts, using all your tools effectively. And she never figured it would involve so much actual wrestling, that was a surprise.

"Yeah, I think I get the gist. So, what if I-" She picked up the shakers and started to go at it, but she need a little clarification, first. "Tribbing, what is 'tribbing'? Because I've heard that work before, I think, but..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:44 am

Femie blinked when Kozue asked her what tribbing was. She had thought it was common knowledge, but she didn't have a good way to explain it discreetly. "Well..." She said and looked around.

She slowly slipped out from her seat and slipped next to Kozue. She brought her hand up and covered her mouth as she pressed her lips to Kozue's ear. "It's when two girls rub their pussies together." She explained, matter-of-factly.

She had a blush on her cheeks, but remained cool. She lifted up her hands and spread her hands out so that her pinkie and ringfinger and middle and index fingers touched, but not her middle and ring. Once both hands were in that position, she placed her hands perpendicular to each other and slid them together so they touched at the vee.

"Similar to this." She said and nodded to her hands. "But much more exciting." Femie grinned and was about to go back to her seat when the food and drinks arrived. "Oh, just set it all on this side." Femie motioned, still blushing a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:02 am

Kozue shifted around in the seat, giving Femie some space as she came over - not that there was terribly much space to give, even with their small frames. She was fully aware of the blood rapidly rising in her cheeks, but she wasn't going let that deter her. Not here, not now.

Besides, she was oddly comfortable. Having Femie sit beside her was far from the worst thing in the world.

"Thanks." She took her plate and set it to the side for a moment, after a quick gulp of root beer. "But that's, uh.." Hot. "...interesting." She coughed and reached for the shakers again. "So that's how you work on the offense, but what about the reverse? Say I've got you down, and I pin you and lock in a grapevine. Legs are trapped, and I'm doing a litle 'tribbing' on you."

She snickered and set the shakers horizontal, clicking them together from that position. "So, I've got you down, and I'm going at you hard. Just going to town on your breasts, licking away, biting, sucking you name it. One hand is pinning one of your arms down, while my hand's running along your side." After seeing Femie on Google, it wasn't the harderst t hing to picture. "Can you get out?"

Last edited by acuya on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:13 am

Femie's eyes lit up. The blush on her cheeks remained. "It would certainly be a fun time, that was for sure. "Well, if you're not an expert at it, I still may have an advantage even while underneath you, for one." She said. "It's not like a man who is just thrust, thrust, thrust! You have to know how to do it, otherwise, you might just be getting us both wet. Ohoho."

Femie began adding creams and sugars to her coffee while she explained. "But, let's say you know what you're doing. In that scenario, I could give your hair a sharp tug to try and pull you off my chest and off me or into a deep kiss. A sensual and probing kiss can be quite distracting. Or I could use my free hand to try and roll us over or attack your chest as well.

"Or, I guess I could just punch you in the head and try and beat you off me. Buuut, if it was moi, I don't think I could be that rough. However, maybe I bite your shoulder or maybe I jam my free hand between us so that I could tease your clit with my fingers and give me the edge and make you try something else. I have a lot of options." Femie said, beaming as she took a sip from her coffee.

Once she finished her sip, she set down her mug. "You are very curious." Femie said, looking off in the distance. "Would you like to try it?" She asked, almost offhanded, as she stared into her cup. She did not seem to be reluctant with the question at all. She had said it rather casually, as if it was no big deal and with no teasing behind it whatsoever, as if it were a perfectly natural thing to say.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Kozue broke into a little snickering fit at the thought of Femie punching her in the face. "Yeah, that's more my style. Hell, I'd probably do something like come to the match with as many clothes on as possible and a chastity belt and my chest all taped up, make you really work for it. I'm guessing that'd be illegal, though. Kind of messes up the point.."

The chuckling came to an abrupt stop when Femie asked the million dollar question, though. Kozue's expression went blank. Not bad, not good, just stunned, like her brain didn't even know what sort of look to bring out for that. It knew enough to blush, of course, but she'd been doing that nonstop for the past five minutes.

"I..." She needed a minute. Maybe two. Maybe a lot of minutes. "You'd...you'd do that with me? For real?" Kozue blinked, not sure she was hearing her right. She made it sound like such a casual thing. "Where would we even...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Femie shook her head about to playfully admonish Kozue for her thoughts of rule bending when the realization of Femie's words finally reached her brain. Femie chuckled softly to herself while she slipped her fork into her cake and had a taste. It was heavenly.

She didn't seem to answer the girl right away and acted as if Kozue hadn't even spoken. She simply took another fork full of her cake and lifted it up to Kozue's mouth. "It would be criminal if you didn't have a bite of this, mon amie. Ohoho." She said and nodded to the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next