by rhooney Today at 4:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 1:07 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Going Home

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Going Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Going Home

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:33 am

"Great. That's just fuckin rippah that you don't." Jocelyn barked and nodded back to Mei-Li. "Cause she's pretty bonzuh." The Chistralian said, as if to make the assumption that Yui Lan was not bonzer at all. Right now Jocelyn definitely thought she was far from it.

"What the fuck do I do, Sheila?" She said, not budging from the door, reaching out to grab the sill with her free hand while Yi Lan tugged at her. "I ain't even ever here. Do ya want me around or not?" She barked. "If I'm such a fuckin cunt, then shouldn't you be happy I'm stayin with Sarah most of the time?" She said and grinned at Yi Lan darkly. Maybe if she wasn't wasted, she might not have been such a huge, disrespectful bitch, but in her mind, if Lan wanted to have it out right here, right now, then she wasn't going to let it be anything but a spectacle. Poor Mei-Li. Jocelyn did feel bad for the girl, but at least they got to have a little moment and for being new to it, she wasn't a half bad fuck.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:47 am

Lan's cheeks were bright red, and she glanced down self-consciously at her feet as Jocelyn tried to attack her on every front she could think of. The Chinese-Australian girl was just trying to insult Lan enough that the ashen-haired girl from Guangzhou would be discouraged enough that she would leave this be for the evening. But the next time Lan tried to muster up the courage, it would just be the same thing. If she backed down from what she was intending to do, this would never end.

She glanced over to the bed, where Mei-Li was pretending to sleep with her head tucked down and turned away. Lan had been in that same position at home, plenty of times, when her father or one of her two oldest sisters had been arguing with Xiuying. She recognized that Mei-Li was only pretending to sleep. Lan felt so bad that the girl had been dragged into this. She should have just waited, and done this some other time, when she and Jocelyn were alone. But Jocelyn was only home so rarely...and, honestly, Lan was hardly ever in this apartment, either, except to sleep...

Lan winced at the mention of "Sarah," that terrifying woman whom Lan had seen far too much of during her brief time wrestling with AFW. Lan was still technically under contract with the organization, but women like that had largely scared her off from participating in many more matches. Jocelyn was really trying to terrify her, and hurt her. Lan gritted her teeth and would open up her free hand. <Why w-won't you just—j-just listen! Please!> she hissed, before swinging her hand around to try to slap Jocelyn across the face. It was one of the boldest, and probably one of the stupidest, things Lan had ever done, but she had to try to shock Jocelyn. If she could, maybe she could pull her "roommate" out of her room and back into the living room. <Sh-show your guest some respect and...let her sleep! If you...i-if you have an ounce of, ah, of Chinese honor in y-your body, you will...!>

Lan forced herself to stay standing up straight, and to keep her eyes wide open and staring into Jocelyn's dark eyes. She forced herself to be strong, because right now she was going against every instinct she usually had. It all may turn out for the better...or it just might turn out very, very badly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:51 am

"Guuh!"

Jocelyn's head snapped to the side as Yi Lan slapped her with all her might. it wasn't the first time Jocelyn had been slapped and her head hung as Yi Lan continued berating her, bringing in her Chinese honor.

Jocelyn's hand opened and closed as she clenched her fist. Though not exactly verbatim, Jocelyn had heard those words many times before and she felt a tingle run through her body.

Jocelyn's lips suddenly curled into a smile and she lifted her head to look at Yi Lan with a wild gaze. <What kind of honor could a mutt have, Yi Lan?!> She said in Mandarin and lunged at the ashen haired girl and aimed her knee at her crotch.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:47 am

Lan was almost shocked with herself for hitting Jocelyn like that. She had landed only one or two harder blows than that during their actual match inside of the AFW ring. But the Chinese-Australian had left her with no choice. Lan only hoped for two things: firstly, that the slap would make Jocelyn take notice and actually let Lan say her piece; and secondly, that Mei-Li would not think that she was some sort of monster. Lan may never see the well-endowed girl ever again, but the idea that someone out there might think ill of her would not allow Lan's mind to rest easily.

Lan had no idea what Mei-Li thought of her. But she got a sudden reaction out of Jocelyn, as her dark-haired "roommate" lunged at her and aimed a knee right at her crotch. Jocelyn finally said something in Mandarin, but, since it was just some screeched nonsense about a mutt, she might as well have been speaking Urdu for all Lan was able to understand it. "Gaaayyaaangh!" Lan wailed, as she felt the knee slam into her crotch.

She was not going to let Jocelyn just knee her and take her down, however. Lan was ready for a violent reaction from the Chinese-Australian girl. Quickly, Lan wrapped her arms around Jocelyn, using the momentum of Jocelyn's lunge to try to drag her backwards and back out into the main room. Lan's crotch was hurting like crazy, but she choked down any whimpers as she would try to twist around and toss Jocelyn down onto the floor, hoping to get seated on Jocelyn's belly. <I won't let you g-get away f-from...this conversation...!>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:21 am

Mei-Li's eyes widened as she suddenly saw the other two women coming to blows. She wanted badly to flee before she got pulled into things, but between the fact the two occupants were between her and the door, and she had no idea where her clothes were kept the poor girl cowering under the bed covers. This was a very far cry from what she was hoping for when she followed Lu Jiao to the restaurant at what seemed like ages ago now...

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:36 am

Jocelyn grunted as she hit the ground with Lan on top of her. She looked up at the girl with a wide grin. "Heh, you think I'm tryin to avoid a conversation? I just think it's pretty fuckin unnecessary." She barked.

Jocelyn laughed again and brought her hands up, pressing her hands against Lan's soft breasts rather gently. "Go on, have your little talk, mate!" She said through a laugh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:52 am

Lan felt terrible about forcing Mei-Li to go through this sort of strange, soap opera-style ordeal, naked, hungover, and probably a little delirious from just waking up. Lan would have to apologize even more profusely than she already had. But right now she was focusing on what she had to say to Jocelyn. And the Chinese-Australian girl still wasn't taking anything seriously, even with Lan pinning her down naked on the floor in the living room. She just reached up and put her hands on Lan's breasts.

"Guh..." Lan groaned, as she felt those hands on her. Jocelyn really was a bitch more often than not. Lan couldn't believe how stupid she had been to try to connect with someone like this. She had thought that she'd sensed something deeper, on another level entirely, but it had been months since she'd seen any sign of that side from Jocelyn. It probably didn't really exist at all, and was just a figment of Lan's imagination, or an act that the darker-haired girl put on to lure Lan in.

Lan grabbed Jocelyn's wrists and squeezed hard, trying to pry them away from her body. She stared angrily at Jocelyn. <W-why am I even living here? You never told me, and I—and it doesn't make s-sense at all. I have my own apartment. I d-don't need to live here. I came because you made me...but then you just leave for weeks t-to go to Australia, and then you're almost never here even when you're in Tokyo. This place...terrifies me. I d-dread coming back here. I s-spend all my t-time at the library to stay away from here...>

Lan took a deep breath, trying to control her trembling body, and continued: <You p-put me in a cage—like an animal—but you don't even look at me. If you want me here, then that's fine. If you don't, then that's f-fine, too, and I'll...I'll just go back to my apartment. But you forced me to come here, and live here, and then s-stopped acknowledging that I even existed!>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:14 pm

Whatever was going on seemed to be very intense and, to Mei-Li's great alarm, to be painting Lu Jiao as the bad girl here. The woman had seemed at least somewhat nice before, but right now that tone in her voice and look on her face was telling Mei something completely different. She wanted to flee badly, but without her clothes or any real recollection of where she was at the moment, her options seemed slim...

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:37 am

Jocelyn dug her fingers into Lan's shirt as the girl squeezed her wirsts and tried to pry them off her budding bosom. She listened to Lan's rant and shook her head.

"How did I force you here?" She questioned, tilting her head. "Did I force you to shag me too? Don't pin your shite on me, Sheila. I got enough of my own shite, and I'm actually dealin with it. What are you doin, but grizzlin about how much of a narkie I am, huh?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:44 am

Lan had made a long, impassioned speech about how she felt and what she wanted Jocelyn to explain, expecting at least a sarcastic explanation from the Chinese-Australian wrestler. Unfortunately, Jocelyn just brushed it all off. She barely even reacted at all, and spent less than ten seconds to disregard everything Lan had said. That was the worst case scenario in terms of replies Lan could have gotten. Or, at least, it was close. The ashen-haired Chinese girl trembled a little, with anger and with emotional exhaustion.

<You forced me h-here by walking up and...demanding I m-move in with you. You didn't ask me, you told me, so—just don't act like you weren't forcing me!> Lan would growl, as she kept squeezing Jocelyn's wrists to try to pull those hands away from her chest, even adding in a little twisting to try to convince Jocelyn to let go by adding in a bit of pain to the pulling. <You're coercive, and th-there was nothing redeemable about you...I was...I w-was so wrong...>

Lan had to take a deep breath, because she was about to start crying, and she knew that she couldn't cry right now. She paused for a second, closed her eyes, and focused her energies on what she had to say and what she had to do now. <Everything y-you're dealing with is your own fault...and you're almost always...the one in th-the wrong.> Lan would try to push and get herself steady up on her feet, if she could manage it, and manage to get herself away from Jocelyn. <So...I'm going to move b-back to my own apartment.>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next