Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Corset Vs. Shiera: Worship match

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Corset Vs. Shiera: Worship match - Page 8 Empty Re: Corset Vs. Shiera: Worship match

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Corset backed away when the referee called the break, but she was hungry now. What she really wanted was to get in there and finish Shiera off. She wanted to hear the schoolgirl moan but had to at least wait until she turned back around.

The lavender haired Monegasque backed away just enough, but her muscles were tense. She was ready to pounce. "Just let me know when you're ready." Corset purred to Shiera.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Corset Vs. Shiera: Worship match - Page 8 Empty Re: Corset Vs. Shiera: Worship match

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Shiera remained on the corner for a bit after Corset backed off, panting and wriggling slightly as her body became hot and bothered from that worship session. She then turned around, still blushing as she faced her opponent. It felt so good that she couldn't help but to want some more, but she had to beat Corset for that, which was quite a huge task as it was...

"O-okay... Just wait a little..." the raven haired girl said while she began to climb the turnbuckle. "Now I'm ready!" she announced before leaping off the post in an attempt to splash herself onto her bigger opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Corset watched as Shiera began to slowly climb the turnbuckles. She knew she could probably stop the girl at any time, but having brought her so close to an orgasm already, she knew that she could probably win the match at her leisure. Seeing what Shiera was up to was a much more exciting prospect.

Then Shiera went sailing through the air. Corset threw her hands up and as their mostly nude bodies crashed together, she fell backwards and hit the canvas with a hard grunt with Shiera on top of her. She was dazed from the impact, but still had a bright smile on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:57 pm

Shiera was wondering why Corset wasn't stopping her, although she had no complaint either. Her attempt to take the bigger woman down was successful, although she was slightly winded by the crash herself. Her instinct told her to act quick, but after having two orgasms, it wasn't quite as simple as that. Shiera groaned and rolled herself off Corset, before attempting to roll the woman over and straddle her back.

The raven haired girl didn't really have the time to think her moves through, so she'd just try to grab one of her opponent's legs and pull it into the Stretch Muffler position for a start. Even if she might not have the strength to really hurt Corset, it should at least prevent the woman from turning around the table instantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:44 pm

Corset grunted as she was shoved down and then roughly pulled into the stretch muffler. Or, what was Shiera's version of it. it was uncomfortable but not painful, however it would normally be quite embarrassing. "Oooh... do you think I'll submit if you show me to the world?" She purred.

"What if the situations were reversed? Could you handle it if your dripping pussy was on display for everyone?" Corset asked, anticipating what Shiera's next move might be.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:08 am

"W-wha...?" Shiera blurted as she heard Corset's question. "D-don't say such things..!" she complained with blushing face, her hold on the woman somehow slightly loosened.

She couldn't hold her opponent for a long time for this, most likely. Shiera knew that, but she was a bit distracted by what Corset said, which gave a little delay in her actions. The raven haired girl would at least try to keep her hold intact, before her free hand would slap the plump ass of Corset.

"M-maybe you should be punished!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:43 am

"Ooooooooh!" Corset moaned when her rump was slapped and jiggled a little bit. "I've been oh, so naughty. You really may have to punish me." She said and turned her head. ""Though, I think you can do a little better than that." Corset said with a wink and tied to use her strength to power out of the hold.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:14 am

"Guhh... s-stay still!" Shiera protested as Corset began to try overpowering her hold. "Stay still!" the raven haired girl insisted as she slapped the plump ass of her opponent one more time.

She didn't need to be told that her effort to keep her hold was going to be futile, though. One glance to their builds was enough for everyone to correctly guess the winner of a strength contest between them after all.

So Shiera decided to get off Corset, and give the woman a light shove in order to get some space between them. Perhaps she could try getting up faster than her opponent to relaunch her offense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:47 am

"Oooohnnnn!"

Once again, Corset moaned when her ass was slapped, but she was removed from the hold by Shiera herself and the Monegasque dropped toher hands and knees and wiggled her ass at the retreating schoolgirl. She then turned around and looked at Shiera and licked her lips.

As she began to stalk towards the girl like a cheetah on the hunt, her eyes focused on Shiera's eyes. "Looks like I get to keep being naughty." She purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:00 am

"Uhh... f-for now!" Shiera replied while looking rather flustered as Corset looked her with a naughty expression.

Despite her being on her feet and the woman on her hands and knees, the raven haired girl felt like she's the one actually being cornered here. She'd circle Corset around for a bit, before eventually run towards her opponent, aiming to jump over and splash her butt on the back of Corset to bring her down. It's quite an audacious attempt, but Shiera was never really been the calculating type to begin with...

"Yaahhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next