by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Babel Gilles de Rais Vs. Noroiko Vs. Mina Harker

3 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Babel Gilles de Rais Vs. Noroiko Vs. Mina Harker  - Page 10 Empty Re: Babel Gilles de Rais Vs. Noroiko Vs. Mina Harker

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:35 pm

Babel shivered as she felt Mina's juices coat her hand and soil her panties. Her own eyes rolled around in the back of her head as she sucked on the witchling's life blood. How delicious it was, made even sweeter by her orgasm.

Babel herself was feeling quite horny and her own hips bucked gently against Mina's leg while she drank until she was finished, leaving a trail of red coated saliva connecting them before she pulled away. She pulled her hand free from Mina's pussy and lifted it up, inspecting the slick digit for a moment before she looked past it and grinned even wider than normal.

"Mina Harker, your life force may be the most delicious I have tasted. I want you by my side forever..." She purred but then tried to make a face that resembled as close to a frown as the eternally smiling vampire could make. "Ahhh, what a sad, cruel fate it is being immortal sometimes..." She mused and wiped her cum soaked hand on Mina's breast.

She then turned to look to where Noroiko had gotten to. She hadn't forgotten about the spirit but she was thankful for the peace while she claimed her prize.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Babel Gilles de Rais Vs. Noroiko Vs. Mina Harker  - Page 10 Empty Re: Babel Gilles de Rais Vs. Noroiko Vs. Mina Harker

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:38 am

Having only barely returned from the brink of unconsciousness, Noroiko's recovery was rather slow. Her coherence of thought had just begun to return to her, though she remained very short of breath.

Still trying to remember what had happened to her, she absent-mindedly tried to rub some of the sweat from her eyes, forgetting that it was a bit more than just sweat there. Slowly managing to sit up, she half-consciously looked around, unsure of what had happened to her two opponents.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:49 am

With Noroiko still down, Babel turned her back on Mina and stepped forward.

"Spiiirit..." She said in a low tone. "You are still weak. Now that I have fed off of you AND Mina Harker, I am even stronger than I was before i walked into this ring. If you are smart and don't stand in the way while I complete this bargain and take Mina Harker's soul, then I will allow you to do as you like with her when I am not commanding her directly. I suggest you take this deal, it is the last one I am offering. Refuse, and I crush you here and now and still get what is rightfully mine."

She took a few more steps towards to the center of the ring so she could look at both of them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:25 am

As a blurry figure appeared before her, Noro-chan looked up with a semi-confused look. Though when it spoke, the visage slowly came into focus, revealing itself as the gluttonous vampire. Only half-listening to what Babel's offer, Noroiko's face nonetheless turned into a scowl. She was certainly in no condition to fight back, still woozy and weak in the limbs, but remained defiant nonetheless.

"D-do.. your worst...!" she rasped out. Whatever the vampire did to the witch was of little interest to Noroiko herself. At that moment all the possessed girl felt was the urge to sate her masochistic (and possibly some of her sexual) desires.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Mina said not a word as Babel reveled in her at-least partial conquest over the little witch. Between the toll the match had taken on her, some minor blood loss, and the exertion of an orgasm the girl was almost completely drained of strength. Yellow eyes hung down as the vampiress smeared her own secretions across her small breasts before turning away to deal with the sexy spirit. Her hands were numb, tingling, as she grasped at the ropes in an attempt to steady herself. Fingers refused to grip and with a few floundering motions of her arms Mina sunk down to sit upon the mat, her back to the turnbuckle. Tiny breasts rose and fell dramatically with every heaving gasp as she stared blankly forward, only able to watch what was about to happen. C'mon, Mina, get up! This is your last chance to save yourself. Ambush the vampire. Take back your soul! Do something useful! With a final push of effort Mina lurched and promptly keeled over sideways into the fetal position upon the mat. Thankfully the look of shame and exhaustion on her face was masked by a veil of loose silver locks.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:17 am

Babel only turned her head briefly as she watched Mina slump to the ground. "What a shame." She said. "I was hoping you still had the energy to help me. I plan on giving the spirit every bit of my worst." Babel shrugged. "But, you rest for now, Mina Harker. I will return soon enough."

With that, she stalked towards Noroiko and grinned wider. "Oh, I think I think I will do more than that, spirit." Babel said with a wide grin. "But... where do I start?" She asked. When she was close, she lifted up her foot and tried to slam it down into Sayumi's right breast. "I have feasted on Mina Harker's neck, but how about something a little more closer to your heart? I have wanted to taste your bosom ever since I met you." She said, licking her lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:25 am

Noroiko cried out as Babel stomped down on her breast, flattening the bra-clad fleshy orb against her ribcage and forcing her down on her back once again. The pain tickled her masochist lust, but it was far from enough to sate it. Sayumi just continued to lay there as the vampire leaned over her, looking back up at Babel with a manic glint in her eyes.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:33 am

Watching the spectacle through a silvery curtain of hair, Mina did just what Babel suggested and used this time to regain some of her strength. She didn't necessarily rest because the vampire had told her to, but the request had simply fallen in line with what she'd have been doing anyway. Not that she really had much of an option at the moment. With every moment that passed strength gradually returned to fatigued muscles and freckled flesh, glistening with sweat, cooled in spite of the hot lights of the arena. She would rest and regain her strength in preparation for the end of this, one way or another.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:36 am

Babel's own aqua eyes sparkled as she met Noroiko's gaze. She was feeling the hunger grow as she removed her foot from Sayumi's chest. She knelt down next to Noroiko, her pretty white snowbird outfit stained red. She was looking to coat it some more. She reached down and grabbed two big handfuls of Noroiko's breasts and squeezed them before she slid her hands off and reached to tear them free from the prison of her bra and ill fitting shirt.

Babel hungrily licked her lips and then bent over to take Sayumi's right breast into her mouth, nipple and all.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:09 am

"EEEP!" Sayumi yelped as her bra was popped wide open, fully exposing her massive breasts. Blushing bright red, she began to squirm in discomfort, but that stopped instantly as the vampire's mouth closed in around her bared boob, sending a tingly and arousing sensation through her chest. As Noro-chan's more conventional lusts had been teased and left wanting since earlier, she quickly surrendered herself to the feeling of sexual excitement.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next